Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 34 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 34 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 34 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 34 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03 2011, 22:21

He wrapped his paws around her neck, huggling her gently while watching Jinx move around in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03 2011, 22:24

Teddy got up and looked around then layed her head back down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 08:19

She laughed and licked his face her purple orbs stare into his red blood eyes. She leaned her head on his still staring at him smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 12:30

Fallen smirked smuggly then gave a nod, "Alright" He said giving her a nudge then heading off to bgin his hunt. "Try not to fall behind too much." He hollered back with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 13:12

Rue laughed softly and followed the brute.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 19:06

He gave her a shy smile, as their gaze's locked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2011, 02:43

She giggled at his smile and laid her head on his neck smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2011, 18:24

He looked outside, the rain starting to thin down from a storm. He nudged her gently as he stood up the check how cold it was before turning back around and seating himself down on her. "Squish."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2011, 18:48

Rue sneezed and said to Fallen "Why does rain have to be so cold?" She alughed softly and shook her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2011, 15:14

I woke up rubbing my eye softly & giving a smallish yawn. I got up & looked over to mummy & daddy seeing them cuddling & giggled thinking this is perfect to sneak off & play in the rain. I got onto my stomach & began silently crawling towards the exit to go out.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2011, 19:20

His brows raised to the crawling yearling on the floor, he had caught her in the corner in his eye and coughed slightly. "If you wanted to play, you don't have to go all ninja."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 07:24

I tilt my head "Why not?" I ask Toxic "You'll catch a cold if you stay out here" I nudge him gently trying to make him go inside.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 08:52

"Nuu. I don't like going in dens" I said, bracing my legs and holding myself back. "Colds are nothing" I added in a mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 12:13

His lobes flickered to the squelching sound of the mud below then shifted to Rue. The dim light reflecting off of her as she laughed, causing the brute to smile and wag his tail. He walked closer to her to help keep her warm a bit and shrugged, "I dunno, I don't mind it as much."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 12:14

Rue smiled "Thats because your fluffy,and I am not."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 12:20

He smirked rolling his shoulders, "Yeah, guess so but then again it makes me feel heavy with all the water soaking me." He mumbled shaking his canvas spraying her with some water.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 12:23

Rue laughed "You should be used to the water since I have pushed you INTO it like..one hundred times,well...Maybe just ten."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 12:27

He smirked shaking his head, "Nah, I let you push me in. In truth you wouldn't be able to push me in no matter how many times you tried." He grinned before slipping on the mud and face planting.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 15:13

Rue grinned "Because your too fat."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 09:37

I shake the rain water off of my pelt. "What's so bad about being in a den if it's even worse than having a cold?", I ask him curiously and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 09:42

"Idunno" I answered simply with a shrug. I never had liked going in dens, small spaces weren't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 12:46

He shaked his pelt getting mud over her then lowering his lobes as he whined like a pup, "I no fat..."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 12:50

Rue laughed "If you act like that you are." Rue sneezed again and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 20:11

He laid himself out on Nia and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 01:43

Nia turned and nipped at his ears lightly laying her head back down.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next