Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21 2010, 20:41

he yawns as he spent most the day staying up, he curls up and drifts off to sleep,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21 2010, 21:19

I finish drinking and crawl over to moms head. I crawl up onto her cheek and rest my tiny head on her muzzle, paw hanging over her cheek, and I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21 2010, 22:28

I woke up realising i had fell asleep i leaped up "OH NO!!!!" I scrambled towards the den hoping everyone wasn't angry with me but more hoping the pups had made it out ok.

I stood by the entrance ears folded back as i stepped inside.... i looked down at the small fur balls, they climbed over each oher trying to suckle from their mum. "Awww they look just like you Sk8ter!" i leant down nuzzling Sk8ter in a comforting way then looked to Silver "Hey big daddy alpha"

I looked to song and went to sit beside her still focusing on the pups "Song...." i licked her ear knowing i had missed her soo much!
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21 2010, 22:47

he wakes up when he hears this, "hey" silver says smiling "yeah" he goes out to hunt for sk8ter, lowers his body and stalks to the hunting grounds, he lays in the grass waiting for the right time, quickly running he pounces on a fawn, snapping its neck with ease, drags it back to the birthing den, he looked up at the sky, it was getting dark so he placed the food in then made everyone accept fire leave the den and go back to the wild den "you vist in the morning" he smiles then walks in a lays with sk8ter, the puppies and fire nearby
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:02

I suddenly wake up from something moving around next to me, I open my eyes and see one of the little pupies on my tail. I laugh, "hey puppy!" I lick her and try to move her back to Sk8ter, I pick her up and put her next to Sk8ters muzzle. I sit down and look at all of the pups, "yay, now I have some friends! they are lucky to have a mum and dad," *sigh* "I miss having a family, I miss my mum.." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:10

he wipes away crystals tear with his tail, then uses it to bring her towards him, and curls around her
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:12

Growls lightly as she snaps jaws underwater trying to catch a fish. The muddy bank making her slip each time she tried reaching out for one and getting her paws covered in soggy mud. Hers ears tilt, one foled back as the other stays up watching the fishies. Hears Curse smiles waging her tail and licks his cheek "Hiya sleepy head".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:16

I sniff, "Silver?" I ask, looking up at him, "I miss my family, I wish I had a family..." I whimper a little.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:25

he sniffles a little then looks at her "i know you do" he uses his tail and strokes the top of her head, curls around a little tighter, almost hugging her
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:27

Tilts head looking at Curse, nuzzles his neck for a moment before laying down at athe water's edge dipping her muzzle in and blowing light bubbles in the water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:30

I rest my head on him and wish he was my dad, "If I asked you...well... never mind, youll think its dumb.." I wonder what he would say if I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:34

Song stops and shakes her head as the water drips from her muzzle. She shakes a bit splashing some droplets onto the ground. She glances up at the moon a smile growing onto her muzzle as she stood admiring it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:37

"ask me what?" he asks, his expression makes him look confused but his eyes seem to know what she is going to say
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:41

I look at him, "well... if I asked you to.. be my dad...(adopt her) would you?" I wonder, sort of giving a hint.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:49

Zones out loosing herself in a trance as she gazes up at the moon and the starry sky. Blinks coming back to thought and shakes head decides to go for a walk and sprints off to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 16:52

"well i would have to talk to sk8ter about it but i would" he nods his head
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 17:02

I smile and hug him, "ok...thanks.." I say and rest there for a while. I hear a weird noise and yelp then realise its my tummy, "oh.. I must be hungry," I tell Silver and go out of the den. I see a small dear and run at it, I growl in my small voice and it looks at me, I make a cute face and it picks me up and runs off with me. I yelp and swing onto its back and start riding it, I laugh and howl (not that I can lol) as she runs around the grassfeilds.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 17:05

She pads slowly walking around the trees and bushes then sits down after a while and lies down lazily pawing the grass in front of her
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 17:14

he smiles "no problem" then nuzzle sk8ter turning to the pups he cleans them while they are sleeping

Silver Jr - he twitches while his daddy cleans him but doesnt do much else and carries on sleeping, he gets nudged closer towards his mummy

scar - will scar is cleaned he wakes up and starts to move, silver gently nudges him towards a teet, and he starts to suckle,

skolls - is already crawling around so something fury pushes him towards his mom as well, he starts to cry and searches before finding a teet as well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 17:20

I howl to silver, "Silver!! look!! woohoo!" I laugh as one of my small paws lets go of the deer.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 17:26

She rolls onto her back as she looked at the upside down world, her paws slightly waving as if she was to reach for the sky. Sighs happily enjoying the cool breeze then rolls over back onto tummy as she sits up wagging her tail
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 17:32

he comes out the birthing den and sees crystal caught a deer, silver howls in victory "way to go" when he cuts it off pads over to check it out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 18:07

I laugh, I bite it and it pretends to fall over, knocking me off. I land on my feet and attack it, I call Silver over and look at her, "should we let this one slide?" I smile looking at him then her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 18:13

"its your choice" he smiles at crystal he sits down and scratches ear
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 19:23

walked over towering high over Song i wink down to her and begin to tinkle her soft belly "Haha im the sleepy head am i!"

i rolled over beside her as we both lay there looking up at the stars dancing in the dark night sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next