Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 23:14

silver wakes up and notices grey gone, he quickly gets up and runs out the den, growling silver spots grey with halo, trotting over he picks up grey then takes back to the den, looking around he see's a rock, slowly pushing it front of the den, so the pups can't get out buyt adults can step over it, turning back to halo, he trots over and pushes halo into the cold water
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 04:38

Gets up strecthing out my claws as they spread out clawing at the soft bouncy earth beneath me i stand up feling my belly rumble i perk my ears listening to the sound of nearby hooves a smug smile appeas on my face as i lower tothe ground hunting stealthily through the long grass
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 08:29

I suddenly feel the cold rsh of water as I am pushed into the river. I come up spluttering and coughing, but my eyes flashed ice blue as I saw Silver take the little pup, whoes name was Grey, back to the den "Oi you!" I growled, running up to Silver and snarling "I wasnt harming her in any way!! Dont you realise she wants to be with me? Dont you realise she sees that we are very alike somehow?!?!" I snarled, raising my tail. Quickly, before he could respond, I ran around him and leapt onto his back, pushing him to the ground. I snarled right in his face "Stop thinking about what you want, and start thinking about what Grey wants.." I snarled deathly calm, my voice rigid with anger. I sank my iorn-like fangs into his muzzle, then turned away and went over to the den, picked Grey up, and started padding off towards the wolf called Recon who was asleep in the den, so I curl up next to him with Grey and slowly fall back aseep, but ears still alert for anything that could hamr me or Grey.

(Green is Halo, and blue is Grey, remember that, lol, and i have to go to school soon :/ Cyaz!)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:08

trots back up and almost hisses at him "one i dont know and cant trust you well, also with that attitude to the alphas im not going to allow you, two im gonna be killed since there still young and need to be in the den with sk8s" he takes grey back to sk8ter but before he leaves the wd "you may vist her, in the bd" he snorts then quickly trots and places grey next to the other pups, scar seemed to be crawling a little now, he headed towards his mom, and curled up beside her, while skolls and silver jr were suckling
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:11

Recon wakes up to find a wolf beside him, he shrugs and gets up, making sure his epic scarf was tightly wrapped around his neck and lazily walked out into the snowy wonderland
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:13

pads around the forest keeping nose high to the air trying to catch any scent of food. Perks hearing a crow as it caws and flys off into a clearing. thinks 'hmm where a crow goes there is sure to be food' smiles waging tail as she licks her muzzle and follows the cawing crow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:22

sees a wolf he hasnt meet yet and trots up behind her, he flicks the fur from his face, tapping her back he then walks beside her "hi"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:25

Ears twitch watching the crows gather on a lump of elk meat no more than a few hours old. She smiles flicking her tail to the side then perks hearing someone beside her. Tilts head seeing an unfamiliar wolf and smiles warmly ''Hi there, are you one of the new members?'' Wags tail watching him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:29

"yes, im recon, the newest guard" he answers her, then asks "who are you?" his big green eyes, filled with wonder and curisotly (and i cant spell)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:36

Smiles "im Song nice to meet you Recon. Giggles watching him curiously ''I never seen a wolf like you around her before, where your from?'' Asks as she playfully blows his scarf beofre stopping and sitting back not wanting to bug him much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:42

he sits and thinks, not really remembering were he came from, he shrugs then paws at his scarf "i dont remember", he looks at his markings and his green eyes sparkle with joy "you can play with my scarf if you want"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 02:01

After a nice frssh meal i got up and wandered round looking for song it didn't take long cus i soon saw some paw prints all messed up meaning she was running excitedly i followed them trotting happily

i came to a clearing in the woods and spotted her i smiled then from behind a tree appeared the wolf from yesterday i growled slightly holding my head high and calmly sneaked behind song

Suprise!!!! i yell pouncing on top of her
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 15:31

Tilts head pawing his scarf for a moment, then giggles thinking of it as a new toy. Ears tiwtch and before she gets to turn she jumps up leting out a yip. She jumps a short distance away before noticing it was Curse, sighs reliefed and tackles him playfully licking his cheek. Gets up looking back over at Recon ''Hey Cursey this is one of the new members, Recon.'' Wags tail nudging him over to greet him unaware that they met earlier.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 17:54

recon's auds flatten and a low growl emits from his throat, "we have meet before" he hisses not at her, it was more directed at him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 18:37

I hear growling and run towards it, seeing a new wolf, I bark loudly and tackle him (hardly knocking him over lol) and he falls over, not expecting it. I pin him with my tiny paws and bark, "who are you?!?" I try to say angrily but end up sounding pretty normal. I poke his nose with my paw, as I look at his markings, "what kind of wolf are you? you have weird markings!" I say studying them, I see his scarf and sniff it, not really knowing what it is. I start to paw at it, then realise I was distracted by his scarf and forgot he was there.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 19:58

Follows Crytal to where the growling came from and sees three unknown wolves then greets them kindly : " Hello! I'm Thalia, the new hunter , and you?" Smiles and watches Crystal playing with the scarf of a wolf who has weird markings on his back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 20:31

recon, sits up "im recon" he says in a calm voice, he ignores the young pup playing with his scarf, then looked at his markings "there not weird to me" he claims then points at the youngest fae "you have no patterns, thats weird"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:07

silver sits at the entrance of the bd, his auds erect and forward will his eyes scan the surrounding area, since the pups are still young he controlled who entered the den and when, they still had to stay with sk8ter, he was thinking about grey and halo, he decided since he doesn't trust halo, if he was to see her, they would stay in the den, he growled a little, he can be rude to the alpha's, if he wants our trust he is going the wrong way, his thoughts starts to trail away and thinks about his past and training, he wonders what has happened to the wolf recon but then turns around and thinks about his family, he smiles as he see's the pups curled up sleeping next to sk8ter, he leaves were he is sat to groom the pups then licks sk8s mug, he turns his frame and goes back to his spot, lifting up his back leg, scratches his face and feels were his scars are, he thinks about how he got these then shakes his head, he didnt want to spoil the slither of happyness he holds right now, on his face was etched an cold look, he shakes his pelt, his three silver earrings tapped his aud as they swung round, his ears flatten and he tried to remember where he got these as well, after having some time thinking he realises that he can't remember alot about his past, other then were he was trained, this had now killed his happness and becomes a little angry, he gets up taking a step over the rock and sitting there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:08

I see him point at me and I tilt my head, "well not yet! I will though!! Im only two months old!" I tell him and wag my tail playfully. I look back at the scarf still not knowing what it is, "uh... whats the thing around your neck anyway?" I ask, sitting there pawing at it again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:11

the brute shuffles and answers her question, "its a scarf" he smiles, proud to wear this
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:17

I smile, "oh... cool! Its fluffy!" I bark, rubbing my head on it, (just like me lol-fluffy-)
I wag my tail and lay next to Recon. I look at my tail and smile, seeing a slight marking that has come through, "ha! see!!" I point at the faint black and orangy colour on the tip of my tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:20

smiles and looks at her tail "i wonder what you will turn out to be" he pokes her tail, then moves his scarf so its layed over his back
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:24

(just want to try rping this way)
She smiles as he pokes her tail, "I hope I will look as unique as you do!" she says looking at his markings again. Gets up and walks to the river, "want to swim?" She asks putting her muzzle in the water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:27

he gets up and pads after her, will she puts her muzzle in the surface he pads straight in and swims, paddling round, with his long scarf dragging behind him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2010, 23:36

I smile and dive in, splashing him, "haha! hi!" I say and swim around a bit. I get out and lay on the edge of the river, watching him swim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next