Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 01:58

Says : " nice to meet you recon" then friendly looks at the other two wolves and waits for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 02:18

I pawed at song's face now getting dizzy from all the new wolves i was so dizzy i fell over at song and reckons paws my eyes kept spinning although my body had stopped i shook my head as they came back into focus

i looked up at recon feeling bad about early stuck out my paw and said trousee i smiled kindly hoping he would agree
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 11:51

I woke up and saw Grey wasnt with me, then snarled "Silver....". I got up and shook the dust out of my thick black and white pelt. Trotting outside the den, hackles raised and head down, I stalked off to the BD and went inside. The rest were asleep, but Grey wasnt. She was looking up at me with those big, icy blue eyes and was wagging her bushy, blue stripes tail. I smiled and bent down, carefully picking her up by the scruff, and then trotted over to the river and lay down. I set Grey down, and started licking her on the head, giving her a mowhawk. She licked my big black nose and giggled. "Your right...we are connected" I whispered, and, without warning, she replied "Ye, we are". I was a little shocked that she had just spoken, but smiled and laughed as she wagged her tail so hard that she tripped over it and fell in a small furry heap at my huge paws
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 12:02

I wake up hearing Greys first words and run out of the den, "hi! who are you?" I ask and pick Grey up, licking the mohawk away. I look up and smile, my eyes shining with care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 12:06

I look up as a she-wolf takes Grey and I slightly growl, but stop when I see her eyes sparkling with care. "I am Halo, a Warrior here...who are you?" I ask, standing up and taking Grey back. I set her down between us and she found a fireflie and started chasing after it, leaping into the air and snapping her tiny but strong jaws shut on nothing but air. I smiled as she almost caught the fireflie, and laughed as she tripped over her huge tail, landing upside down at my feet again. She smiled (like Kiara in The Lion King lol ) and got up, shaking herself off
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 12:09

I smile, happy that he did not know Im beta, "oh Im Fire, Beta female of the pack, nice to meet you!" I laugh at Grey and lick her muzzle, knocking her over playfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 12:24

(Cyan is Grey, Green is Halo)

I sneeze as Fire knocks me over, and wag my tail, tongue lolling out to the side, and barked as 2 birds flew past, then sat down, looking from Halo to Fire, smirking

"Nice to meet you aswell Fire" I said, smiling my toothy grin and flicking my huge tail. I perked my ears at the distant howl of coyotes, and growled slightly, my hackles raising a bit. When I saw the look on Greys face, I found I had been staring at Fire. Quickly looking away, I swished my tail and put my head down, my eyes glowing deep blue (not like, glowing glowing, but u know XD They do that when I am feeling like, affectionate, but no-one knows...O.O )
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 12:27

(lol yer)
I smile at him as he looks at me, my eyes sparkle and I look at Grey, pawing at her tail, making her play. I glance at Halo and smile as I wait for him to look up.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 16:08

My ears fall back confused about recon and Curse rubs head for a moment then perks hearing another voice. Turns seeing another new wolf and smiles getting up. Wags tail, her light brown eyes filled with welcoming joy ''Hi there, Im Song, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 17:55

he snarled and came over he snaps angrly "you have no right to take my daughter without asking, if you came and saw one of us first i would let you, but your not trustworthy enought yet" he gently picks up grey and lets her lick him a last time "next time ask" he pads back and places her into the den sighing, his ears flatten, he licks down her mohawk, and stands guard at the bd entrance,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 18:45

I snarled as Fang took Grey away, and looked up, my eyes blazing a strange, orange colour. "Give...her...back!" I said in a loud, threatening voice I had never used before
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 18:49

instead of returning his aggression he said calmly "not when you like this" he stares coldly at the wolf who challenges him "and threaten me one more time i will make sure you never see anything again" he snarls at him, still infront of the entrance
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:02

Nuzzles my head against song's turns round spotting another new wolf i slightly become posessive and stand a little in front of song in case he/she is dangerous i stay calm...
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:09

he stands defencive over the den and pups, (and sk8s) he growls again "go away calm down, come back and i might let you see her" he snaps towards halo, his good mood had dissapeared now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:16

My eyes slowly return to their normal state, and I pant "Woah...what happened.." I said, looking around. I shake my head and smile eakly at Fang "Please...you dont understand...Grey is the only family I have ever had..." I whispered
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:19

I stood up straight craning my neck towards the sound of Fang and his low defensive growling i turned and ran knowing some how i could help my friend that was my job of being a delta i knew that now.....

i ran over te grass panting as i went i reached the top to see halo and silver, silver crouching down hackles raised "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:22

even fangs cold heart couldnt say no to that "you can take her out, but stay in veiw" he warns "or i will make sure you never see her again" he steps out the way and lets him in, he turns to curse "its nothing buddy" he says quietly
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:23

Ok punches him lightly on the shoulder letting him know im here to be his friend and help him "So hows you Sk8ter and the pups? not talked to you lot in a while"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:29

he smiles "there fine thanks, what bout you and song?" he asks, tackleling curse and jumping off, and poking his nose XD
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:32

Lifts an eyebrow at his ations (lol) "me and song are fine thnx we have been talking about the pups and new members in the tera!!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:40

"bout pups ya say" he smiles cheekily at him "who's the flirt now" then bounces off towards the river for a swim, dives in and paddles around humming jaws theme
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:48

here's his last sentence "hey!" shouting at him i sort of giggled in my throat by what he said and went to lay down in eclipse's old spot on top of the den
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:49

"Thankyou..." I say awkwardly, and pad into the den. I walk up to Grey and smile as she says "Hayo!" (she cant say my name properly yet XD ). I licked her cheek and picked her up by the scruff, taking her back outside.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:51

comes out and keeps a close eye on grey and halo, his thorns flatten and trots to curse, he jumps up beside him "is something up?" he looks around "eclipse seemed very fond of the spot" he remarks
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 19:56

"Its still warm from how long she has sat here it sounds like she is still here in the wind" i look up eeling the wind flapping my fur in the breeze i look back to fang "dont you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next