Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:14

his eyes perk up "yes i can hear that" he says quietly "you miss her" he looks down at curse then sits beside him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:21

"Well of course everyone misses her i mean past her stubborn agressive attitude she was a kin caring delta that was good and honest to this pack"

my head sort of drops
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:23

he gets up and drops down of the den "yh i guess she was ok", he taps his nose "dont worry, im not gonna tell anyone" bounces to the plains, were he lays down and suns himself, keeping an eye on halo with grey as well
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:26

smiled at him "ok" i looked over the horizon now knowing why this was her favourie spot from high up here you could watch over the pack and feel free as a bird in flight and also see where all the good kills were
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:46

he smiles and rolls over warming his belly, he rolls back over and trots up to his old post, he runs his paw along the tree he used to sit at, for old times sake he climbs up and sits in it, watching the terra he smiles remembering all the good times he heard on his job of warrior, then beams wider when he thinks how important his job is now
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:50

Notices a tree shaking as a white shadow jumps into it it is silver he seems to be remanissing a lot like me i jump down and head to my old place right beside a den stood a small pile of rocks wich i would alway sharpen my claws on and occsionally sleep there

i rubbed my paw on it remembering old times of lonlines i saw my claw marks in it begnning to fade so i stuk my claws out and went over them keeping them clear and fresh i smiled
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:52

he jumps down from the tree, seeing it was getting dark, he went over to grey and halo "say bubye now" he smile, and picks her up, taking her off to bd,
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 20:54

I left it looking back it for the ls time as my tail dissapered into the den i uddled up behind Song and beside silver my tears rolled onto song knowing she didn't knw the news

i wiped my paw over my face and cried mself to sleep that night
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 05:04

I see the joy in songs eyes which makes me happy too . I wag my tale and smile "Hi! I'm Thalia the new hunter , nice to meet you song! ", I say.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 09:34

I wake up in the Birthing Den, looking around I see 3 pups and Fang.
I stand up and stretch. After licking the pups I walk out into the bright morning sunshine. I smile as my nose touches the ground, in search of Grey. I follow the smell and I see her with a stranger wolf. I growl and raise my tail, to let him know I'm one of the ones in charge around here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 09:42

My ears twich at a growl behind me, and I turn to see a white she-wolf looking at me, snarling. I then realised she must have been the Alpha Female "Oh, hello there...I am Halo, a Warriror here...Fang has given me permission to care for your pup sometimes" I said, but didnt submit. The white she-wolf was alot smaller than me, and I towered above her, smiling my toothy grin

I opened my eyes, yawning, my pink tongue lolling out. I turned in Halos huge paws and saw mom. "Ma...Mo...Ma!" I said, squinting at my nose. I wagged my bushy tail and looked up at her upsidedown, tongue haning out the side of my mouth
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 09:47

I laugh as Grey calls me " Ma ". " Aww she must have said her first words! " I giggle and lick her face. I take a step back, and look at the wolf called Halo. " Well I guess Fang has spoken. If you like pups so much, you would make a great pupsitter. " I sit down, my tail curling around me. " Well I'm off to the Magic River. You coming? OR staying? " I announce as I stand and walk in the direction of the fish waiting to be breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 09:54

"Actually..she said her first words two nights ago.." I said, then looked up "I dont like all upus...Grey is just...different" I said, not wanting her to know we were somehow connected. "I'll come, Grey can too" I said, getting up. Padding after Sk8, Grey trotting along beside me, I perked my ears at a distant coyote howl, which was much louder than the last "They had better not set paw in this terra.." i snarled quietly, quickly glancing in their direction

I followed Halo, and growled as I hear the coyote howl, my hackles raising, making me look bigger than I already was. A low growl escaped my muzzle and my eyes narrowed, baring my tiny, but iron-like jaws
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 09:59

As we walk, I hear the coyote. I howl, to let it know it had better not mess with us. We reach the river, and I stand on the edge and look at Grey. I look back to Halo " Grey doesn't know how to swim yet. Shall we teach her? "

*Silence*

I see Halo look out in the distance, probably towards where the Coyote is. I quickly dive in and grab a fish. I close my jaw most of the way, definitely killing the fish. I swim back to the surface and jump out of the water. I shake my fur, and run to the Birthing Den. I place the fish on the ground, and check on the other pups. I see they're safe, so I walk back to where Halo and Grey are. " We're gonna go back now " I tell Halo, as I pick up Grey by the scruff. I walk back to the Birthing Den with Grey in my mouth. When we get there I put Grey down so she can go to sleep. I lay down in the middle of the pups, and eat my fish.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 14:39

I bark to Halo, "Halo! Hi!!" I trot to him and lick his muzzle as a hello, "what you doin'?" I ask looking around not seeing Grey with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 15:28

"Oh, I dont know really.." I say absent mindedly, then blushed a little as she licked me. I smiled and wagged my tail, bowing playfully and pawed at her muzzle "Wanna play?" I ask, smiling that toothy grin of mine
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 15:31

I smile and bow playfully, "sure!" I run after him and pounce on him, I chase him to the edge of a hill and pounce onto him, making us roll down the hill together.
(sorry Fang but Stolen! XD inside joke)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 15:55

We landed in a heap of furr at the bottom of the hill, and I laughed when I saw Fire looking up at me upsidedown, her tail hanging over her face
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 15:57

I smile and flatten my ears, making myself look cute. I paw at my tail, hanging over my face and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 16:49

I smile and lick her on the head, looking up as two blue butterflies flew past, fluttering around togather. I looked down at Fire, my eyes glowing deep blue (not full on glowing, but yea lol). I flicked my thick black and white tail, and sighed, looking around me. The evening sun was setting, casting a beautiful array of colours into the sky. I looked down at Fire and saw the colours reflecting into her eyes, and my chains clinked softly in the winter breeze
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 16:53

Strong Love I smile as he licks me, 'I think Im in love ' I think quietly to myself. I lick him and lay in the sun, just wanting to be with him. My eyes sparkle as the sun reflects of them and I give a cute grin to Halo. Strong Love
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 18:31

"Your beautiful..." I said my thoughts aloud, quickly realising and shutting my mouth, blushing. I ruffled her fur with my huge white paw and curled up with her, looking into her royal blue eyes "What I said, I meant. And what I mean, I say" I said, my deep blue eyes shining with affection
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 18:41

I blush when he does, a tear rolls down my cheek, "awwwww.... Halo!" I lick his cheek, and cuddle him, "I...I like you..alot.." I whisper in his ear shyly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 18:53

I put my ears back when she says that, and I lick her on the nose "I like you too..alot" I reply, putting my head against hers, keeping it there. We lay together, looking up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 19:01

They lay there together, watching the clouds, curled up together. I lick his nose and cuddle him, wrapping my tail around me and his around us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next