Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 02:53

"Oooohhhh!!! well Happy Birthday!!!" I run over to fire, wagging my tail " I can help you search if you like " I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 03:15

I smile, wagging my tail, "thanks, and ok!" I say and keep trotting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 12:16

I yawn, and open my eyes, finding myself in the Birthing Den, snuggled up against my fast-growing pups. I stand up, and stretch my muscles until they are tight. I keep stretching until they are loose, then I sluggishly trot out of the den. I look around, and see Fire, Curse and Thalia. I bark, remembering Fire's birthday. I run over to her and pounce " HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " I chuckle, and look up at the sky. I lower my head an inch, and see the soft wind blowing the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 12:34

I am knocked over, by and excited Sk8ter. I laugh and lick her muzzle, wagging my tail 1000 milesph. I pounce on her and laugh. My ears and head shot up as I heard a groun, "halo.." I say quietly and fly past the others, faster than I have even gome before. I see black and red and start to pant, reaching him. I skid to a stop and end up sliding right past. I crash into a tree, stopping and getting up. I run to Halo and lick his muzzle, "Halo?? Halo? you ok?!!?" I start to panic, seeing the blood on his paw. I flatten my ears and my fur starts to change. I take no notice as the red turns to blue, with purple steaks. I examine his paw and lick his nose.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 12:43

I recover from the slobber bath (LOL), and watch Fire run off. The little voice in my head told me to run behind her, and figure out what she was doing. I start to follow her, then see she's going to Halo. I smile as I watch her happily, then I tilt my head, after seeing her stripe go a different colour. I slowly back away, and run back to the dens, where the others are. I sit down, and try to make sense of what I saw...
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 12:55

I see Sk8 run off, but ignore her, too worried about Halo. I look at his paw, then compare it to the other. I flatten my ears and look at him, "its broken.." I say and run off to get some things to help him. I run to the lake and get a small log filled with water. I go back and rince his paw of blood, then go and get more things.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 15:49

Ears perk hearing the others say happy birthday to fire and jumps up waging tail. Catches a faint scent and follows it thinking its her and runs over. Tilts head looking around and rubs head with paw "eh.. mmaybe this way?" Smell the air but the scents were mixed are a bit hard to track and follows gut towards the river. Catches her scent along with Halos and runs over jumping out of a bush cheerfuly shouts "happy late birthday!" but then drones down noticeing their condition. Ears fall back as walks over to them and nudges Fire slighty "Fire, Fire, are you alright?" Glances over at Halo as eyes widen a bit "Oh no, what happened? Is there anything you need or anything I could do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 17:22

he trotted to the others, his pace was slow and putting little effort into his simplest motions, he came to a halt beside sk8ter, lowering his platform and sitting down, he wrapped his banner around his peds neatly
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17 2010, 02:17

Oh... geez sorry for forgetting your birthday fire i feel terrible! Sad

i barked trying to keep up with the others i jumped up and down frantically wailing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRE!!" i then turn my gaze to halo a little less stern than usual, i saw he was injured and grabbed a twig trying to keep his paw straight while fire was gathering herbs
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17 2010, 06:15

I run after fire and for a few seconds I stare at her fur again as it changes its colour, but then I look at halo. As fire confirms that his paw is broken I try to remember what I have learned about broken paws from a healer (in the pack that I have left to join this one).
"Song , could you please check his breath and see if he has any other injuries?" I ask song, then I concentrate on his paw. 'Ice...cold..something cold' I try to think of something cold that we could use. Then, while fire and curse take care of halo's paw, I run to the river and pick up a stone that was cooled by the cold water then I run back to halo and carefully place the stone onto his paw.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17 2010, 13:49

Ears fall back and nods hearing Thalia, goes over to Halo carfully nudging him to check for any more wounds. Notices a small flesh wound on his shoulder and goes over to Thalia "He has a small scratch on his left lower shoulder, thats about it, no other wounds other than that one." Glances over at Thalia as she puts the cold rock onto his paw and sits back watching and waiting in case she needs anything else.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17 2010, 19:27

I stepped back watching as Thalia placed the small cold rock on his paws a shiver went up my spine as i hear that he has another wound, i see song sad to see her friend in pain i go up putting my paw around her comforting her as our ears flopped down
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17 2010, 22:22

"Ok, thank you song" I say and look at the wound that song mentioned " It's nothing serious" I assure song and curse then I turn to fire "It looks worse than it actually is", I try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17 2010, 22:31

he looked in the distance, seeing that they had all crowded round halo, he stayed motionless, as he didn't want to help them, his loathing for halo, never fully went away and the now vexed noble was not helping him
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 15:42

Smiles slightly as Curse sits beside and sighs reliefed that they will be ok. Lays down beside Curse watching how Thalia knows what to do to cure the wound.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:29

I glance at Thalia as she tells me this, "I still dont understand, how did this happen?" I ask Halo, now angry at his carelessness, but soon only feeling worried. I flatten my ears and lick his cheek, laying down with him.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:38

I frown slightly as I look at Fire, then turn my head over to Halo. I perk my ears, as I hear Fire's conversation with the others. ' Yes, what did happen to halo.. ' I ask myself, as I see his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:41

the ivory brute raised to his ped's, walking away from the rest of the pack, he broke into a lope heading towards the WD,
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:45

I watch as Fang goes past me, and i catch up to him. I nuzzle him '" Hey, anything wrong? " I ask, after noticing he seems to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:49

his visage turns towards her, his labrums curls back into a half smile, his bright green viser's look at her sadly, turning back to the way he is facing, the titan shrugs "nothing's wrong"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:53

" Ok, good " I smile, and sit down where I am.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:54

I notice Fang ignoring my pain for Halo and I bark at him with discust. I look back at Halo and lick his cheek, "be right back" I trot to Fang and look at him with a frown, "whats wrong with you?" I look at the rest of the pack then at Fang again, "why do you have to act like this? hes part of this pack weather you like it or not! so give him a chance, coz hes not leaving now." I say in his face and walk back to Halo.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 17:56

the vexed male had no reason to say anything, his Animosity for halo, had never fully gone away, carrying on plainly ignore the harlot, fang continues towards the den
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 18:00

I notice Fire taking her pain out on Fang. I sigh, then stand up and trot to Fang. I stand in the middle of them both, but see Fang start to walk away. I look at Fire " It's ok.. He'll be fine. " I comfort my sister.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18 2010, 18:04

his ashen derma was becoming a misted grey, he hadn't swam in a while and pushed off with his hind stilts, changing his course towards the lake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next