Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 21:20

"Anything for yoou Fire" I said, nuzzling her and resting my huge white paw on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 21:27

"please just follow my lead... you know.. no fighting.." I tell him and lick his forhead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 02:50

I have been watching the two for amost an hour now and hear the kind words they say to each other...... i stepped out from behind the shadows and looked directly at fire and halo

i saw halo aggitated by my presence i didn't want to annoy him i walked over to him head bowing low

i lift it and say "Im happy for you two" i say with a stammer in my voice.....
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 03:45

I catch a hare and lay down under a tree to eat it. Then I go to the wild den to get a rest.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 04:15

fang smiles as the pups start to open there eyes, he licks them all then lays down, out stretched with the pups, around keeping an eye on them while sk8ter had a rest

~Skolls~
he stumbles around, banging into a few blurry objects, one of those was his brother scar, he knew his smell by now and then bumped into his dad, falling over backwards

~Fang Jr~
he was asleep at his dads feet, his little body slowly moving up and down then sneezes, it was only a little movement but really cute

~Scar~
when he was bumped into by his brother and started to bounce around and on his fallen bro
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 19:50

I hear Curse and get up, "uh, hi?" I smile and Halo comes to my side, I rub my head on his to show I love him, (like a cat does sorta?) I sit down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 20:31

the pups seem to be sleeping now, all bundled up together, so fang gets up and sits in the den entrance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 21:45

I rub my muzzle against Fires, licking her on the ear. "So, what do you want to do before we go back to sleep?" I asked her, poking her nose playfully
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 21:47

I growl playfully and nip his paw, "duno, want some food? I smelt a carcuss, it was fresh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 21:51

"Ok" I smiled, and sniffed the air. A fresh, almost new, scent of a dead elk came to my nose, and I followed the scent towards the edge of the forest, Fire not close behind. We reached it and I licked my lips, but hung back "Ladies first" I said, smiling my toothy grin
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 22:03

I smile, "together," I say and we start to eat. I finish my fill and lay down, I wait for Halo to finish and lay with me, as we look up at the stars and curl up together, to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 23:19

he makes sure all the pups are sleeping, then places the stone back infront of the den, so they can't wander off, turns and goes to catch a fish, pouncing on a fish, he ends up soaking hisself and catching an average sized fish, pads over to sk8ter and drops the fish, he nudges it towards her "hungry?", he smiles softly then lays next to her
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 02:20

I got up and strolled towards the den looking for Sk8ter and Fang i needed to speak with them....
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 03:20

scratches his ear, and feels the pressence of another wolf, he turns around and see's curse "hello"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 06:54

"Hey fang..." i shrugged my shoulders looking up at the alpha "can i talk to you please...."

i walked deep into the forest closely being followed by fang

i turned to him trying to gather the courage to speak to him after he didn't feel in a too good mood
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 16:14

he followed curse, when they finally stopped in the middle of the forest, he looked slightly confused "whats wrong buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 17:56

I wake up and get up, trying not to wake Halo. I sniff around and follow a scent of food, eyes closed, guided by scent. I snif for a while and end up bashing my head into a tree, "owwwww..." I grown and rub my head with my paw. I sniff the area and find a hare carcuss, "oh finally!" I say and dig in. I finish eating and go to get some breakfast for Halo. I trot to a rabbit hole and wait for one to come out, as soon as it does and smash its head in with my paws. I pick it up and go to find a piece of bark (for a plate). I find a big one and put the rabbit on it. I go to get him a drink now, sniffing around for some fresh water vines (they are like bamboo full of water and u can find them on the ground). I find one and put it on the bark, then I catch a fish and add that too, then I then carry it back to Halo, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 18:01

the brute sits down infront of the lupe named curse, his blue orbs fixed on him, he had a dim expression and fang's wasn't much happier, he finally had some alone time with sk8ter and something popped up, but never the less he decided to help curse out, well when he tells fang whats wrong, he starts to draw shapes in the folige with his large pad
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 18:04

I hear something in the forest and growl a little, I put the "plate" next to Halo and go to investigate. I see Fang and Curse and wonder what is going on. I trot up to them, a little submissive of Fang, I wonder if Curse is telling Fang the news.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 18:09

he hears a russle in the tree's and turns his head, his ears flatten slowly when he see's fire, he turns to face her, his expression even more grim then before "hello" he started it normally, pretending like everything was fine, but alas he over heard halo and fire, along with sk8ter, this dampemed both our moods well fang guessed sk8ter wasn't happy
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 18:13

I flatten my ears, seeing he is agitated. I whimper a little uessing why... "he will change... he promised..." I say very quietly, head down, near the ground.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 18:15

"i don't believe he will" he growls then walks off "sorry curse, it will have to wait" trots quickly back to sk8ter, and jumps onto the den beside, her, and lays down "sorry bout that"

(going to skool, will rp laters)
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 18:19

I whimper as a tear rolls down my cheek, I sit with my head still down and ears still flat. I start to cry, upset that Fang doesnt believe me. "If he doesnt believe me... then maybe I should be a beta..." I whimper and lay there, crying as the wind blows my fur...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 19:59

I wake up, my vision slightly blury, but I shake my head clear and look around. I saw a nice helping of food, and could smell that it was recently caught. Fires scent lingered off it, getting slowly fainter "Thanks hon" I whispered, and started eating. About 15 minuted later, I stood up, shook the dusty soil out of my black and white fur, and started padding along throught the forest, following Fires scent. I heard faint crying, and quickly rushed over to see Fire laying on the ground, head down, crying. I put my ears back and licked her softly on the cheek "Whats wrong? Who ever upset you is about to wish they never did.." I slightly growled, perking my ears for any sudden noise or movement
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 20:06

I frown, "its just..." I sniff and look up at him, "The pack doesnt believe that we are meant for eachother... and they dont think that I could.. help you become.. a better member of the pack..." I whimper a little and look at my paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next