Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:02

he feels the rain starting to drizzle, he turns to sk8ter, he sits beside her, nuzzling her soft neck "i can see that and he was only taking a walk" ,
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:04

I sit on the forest floor and start to whimper, "why did he betray me? What have I done?" I whimper and lay there, covered in a puddle of rain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:16

I looked over the horizon, and faintly saw Fire laying in the rain, looking up at the sky. I lifted my muzzle to the sky, and howled "Fire...I never meant to hurt you...maybe this just isnt where I belong...all of you were happier without me.." my message carried across the wind that was now whipping through my fur
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:22

My ears twitch as he howls, "I know you didnt... I dont think you should leave! because I...I.." I cut off my howl to him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:24

I sigh, putting my head down..I dont know...what should I do?!?! I have love here, and a best friend, but the rest hate me.. I think, looking up
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:29

I flatten my ears, not hearing a reply, "Halo?" I whine and get up, my fur heavy from being drenched. I slowly walk to the river and dive in, swimming to the other side. I come to the surface and lick this paw in the water, "what I was going to say was... I love you..." I say to him and dive under the water and swimming to a cave behind a mini waterfall, I found a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:32

I put my ears back and licked her muzzle before she went under again. I dived in and followed and sat, looking into her blye eyes "I love you too.." I said, smiling, my eyes glowing deep blue
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:40

I jump out of the water and feel I am still in water, "what the? huh must have flooded!" I smile and paddle around in the water. I find a island in the middle of the water and climb onto it, (btw the cave is huge and has like a volcano opening at the top..) I smile seeing Halo followed me in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:43

I lay down and put my head on my paws, looking up at Fire with big puppy eyes "Wuv me" I said in a playfull voice, rolling over onto my back and looking at her upside down with big, deep blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:47

I laugh and jump down, splashing him, then I lick his muzzle, I start to sing to him, (I made the lirics different for u hehe) "Smooth-talking
So rocking
He's got everything that a girl's wanted
He’s such a cutie
He makes me lose it
And I can't keep myself from doing something stupid

Think I may be falling for his smile
Get butterflies when he says my name

He's got something special
And when he looks at me, I want to get all sentimental
I can hardly breathe, something's telling me, telling me maybe he could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one
He could be the one..."
(sorry its so long haha)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:51

he nudges sk8s carefully then backs up a little so he is in a drier spot, he plays with her tail, pawing at it
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:52

I listen to what Halo and Fire say. " Huh.. they love each other? Well I don't think he's right for fire. I'm uncertain that she's safe... " I mutter to myself, making sure only Fang and the sleeping pups can hear me.

Last edited by Sk8ter on Tue Sep 14 2010, 18:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : haha i accidently wrote Silver! lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:53

(btw im in skool)

he nods "i agree" he says quite darkly still kinda pawing at her tail
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 18:58

I wag my tail and lick her on the muzzle, "That was wanderful...has anyone every told you you have a beautiful voice?" I said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:00

I smile, happy he liked it, "well... Iv never sang infront of anyone but you.." I tell him licking his muzzle back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:03

I nuzzle her, and flatten my ears. "Fire-" I start, but cant pluck up the courage to finish the sentance
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:06

I look at him and tilt my head, "yeah?" I wonder what he is going to say, a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:07

I look to where I hear Halo's voice coming from. I hear the start of the question, and I sigh, knowing what's going to happen next. I walk out of the BD, towards the WD. I jump up on the den, and rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:09

"Fire...wil you..will you be my mate?" I finally manage to say, and I flatten my ears, eyes glowing deep blue with affection
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:17

I hear him ask me to be his mate and pounce onto him and lick his cheek, "yes!!" I laugh and roll around with him in the water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:18

"Oh, I am so glad you said yes.." sighed, closing my eyes. I licked her on the muzzle and nuzzled her "I love you" I whispered in her ear
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 19:21

I lays on him and rest my muzzle next to his ear, "I love you more," I whisper back. I start to sing his song again, "he could be the one,"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 20:31

he watches sk8ter go, and pads into the bd, his ears flatten and body tense, he wasn't really excited for them, halo was just trouble, he watches the pups sleep and smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 20:40

I yad down wth Fire and look up at the stars, shining through the large hole in the roof of the cave. I sighed, and licked my mate on the muzzle "You are like a jewel to me. I shall treasure you forever" I say, my deep blue eyes glowing as we looked up at the stars
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 20:50

I smile as he says this, 'awwww..' I think and lick his muzzle, "Your my wolf, and I will protect you, just do me a favor..." I say and wait for him to answer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next