Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:00

I curl up with her and cuddle her "Ok..." I sigh, and lick Fire. Flicking my black and white tail, I lay back and stared up at the tree tops, head right next to Fires. I nuzzled her and hung my huge white paw over he rnoose, laughing quietly, to see if she would notice
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:01

Ifelt becaue i did't have a good start to the newbie i left with my til drooing low i walked off thinking off what i had done and realising my past was starting to repeat itself.....
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:03

I stand there, looking at my paws, I hear my sister's howl. I frown and walk to the Birthing Den, to make sure the pups are okay. " That was pointless, she was hiding.. we did nothing hurtful. Stupid. " I mutter under my breath. I lay down in the den.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:07

I lay on the river's bank my paws floating on the waters surface i began ti whine noticing my life was repeatingitself ina a cycle i didn't want t to happen again my eyes became heavy as i fell sleepy
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:07

I giggle and nuzzle him, then hear Sk8 muttering, "she should have used her brain and figured it out! We could have been having a private moment!!" I snarl to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:09

i got up licing my paws then wiped then cean i plodded to the den and saw Sk8tr i couldn't look at her after what i did i felt i couldn't be with anyone so i layed down oppsosite song staring at her as i drifted to sleep
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:14

I curl up with Halo and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 22:14

I get in a comfortable position, and put my head on my paws. I look at the pups again, and smile. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 00:14

he must of dozed off, when he awoken he was in the middle of the plains, looking around under his old tree, he smiled the looked at the ground, it was the place he fell off the tree, he chuckled then got up, he felt groggy so stumbled to the birthing den and placed his head on the wall, keeping himself up

(OMG FIRE, u nicked my hill rolling)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 17:04

I slowly wake up curling away as the bright sun blurs my vision for a bit. I lazily roll over getting up to my paws looking around. Stumbles around not knowing where she is heading as she accidently heads deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 17:37

Gets up eyes still blurry i stumble to my feet noticing song isn't there i look round the den and ask the others if they saw her leave last night i stretched out my paws worrying about her i stood on the den looking over the landscape not spotting any other wolves in the terra
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 17:42

he stumbles backwards a little, then walked slowly to the river, as he approaches, the brute slows down and stops just infront of it, lowering his crown he laps up the cooling water, the lupe pulls his head back up and licks the drops of his chops, then sits there on the river bank
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 20:58

(hehe sorry, I thought it was kinda romantic lol)
I wake up with a yawn and notice I am not near Halo, I look around and see him about ten metres away. I frown and lick his muzzle, 'must have sleep walked,' I think to myself and shake my fur. I whisper in his ear "Ill be right back," and trot to the river to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 22:58

he had already heard about the fight, this was enough he thought as he confronted halo, his anger burned as he bites the wolfs nape and pinned him down , he growled with halo between his teeth "your never gonna touch curse, sk8ter or see grey again, and if you do i will personaly deal with you" his voice showed he wasn't kidding about this "so stay out my way and away from my family" he trots into the bd and see's sk8ter with the 4 pups, licks her wounds and curls around her and the pups
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 23:10

I hear Fangs words and growl deep in my throught, " Fang!!!!!" I yell and stand ouside the den, about 5 metres away. I wait for him to come out as I stand my ground.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 04:09

he licks the back of sk8ters neck, then gets up and pads out, he pokes his head out and looks weary as he see's her "whats up?" the brute questions her, he looked annoyed and angry, as the sun shined in his eyes, causing him to slightly close his eyes
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 05:29

I sort of growled to mysef randomly i felt hungry as my chest rumbled i walked into the forest in search of a fresh carcass
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 08:32

I woke up and snarled loudly at Fang "I wasnt the one who started the fight!! Ask your mate and that wolf of yours what happened!!!" I snarled, hackles raised, eyes glowing orange. No...he cant take Grey from me..Never! I growl to myself, anger burning my once soft heart. I rose and leapt at Fang, pinning him "And if you ever touch me again, OR confront me again, my fangs will be the last things you will see" I snarled threatingly, my eyes telling him that I wasnt joking. I picked him up by the scruff, dragged him over to the river and dunked him in, waching him drift down the river. I snorted and flicked my tail, padding back to Fire "Why does he hate me.." I sigh, licking her muzzle
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 16:14

paddles out of the river, this was enough he thought and shouted at halo "go, now, just run and go away, your not allowed near the bd or my family, and if you ever attack the me again, i will make sure you never step foot in the terra again, is this understood?" he says firmly and coldly, he snarled and walked up to him, they were both equal, in strength but fang was a little smaller, this didnt bother him as he still had power, he stood between him and fire "don't mess with me" he growls then stands in the entrance to the birthing den, stopping anyone getting in
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 16:20

She stumbles around half dazed dragging her paws as she looks around the unfamiliar surroundings. She shakes her head slowly then comes to focus as she looks around wondering where she is. Her ears fall back slightly as she walks before triping on some old roots of a tree and slipping down a steep hill. She is able to quickly gain her balance as she leaps to a safe landing. She pants lightly looking up at the big steep hill and sits as she groans hitting forehead with paw thinking ''Great...''
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 17:50

I snarl and jump infront of Fang and Halo, "What is your problem? I know hes been dumb at times but please give him a chance!" I bark at Fang, "and YOU! I thought you would be the 'one' but then you go and cause all this?? Why did I ever think I could trust you?" I snarl and look at them both then leave. (then there is an awkward silence)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 17:53

I lift my head as I hear lots of yelling, growling and snarling going on. I turn my head to look at my pups, and see they're sleeping. I stand up and see fang at the BD. I walk up behind him, and lick his muzzle. " Hi. " I look over to halo and Fire ' What are they doing now? ' I say in my head.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 17:56

he turns his head to see sk8s and smiles, licking her dail, then turns back to halo "we were talking" he says, he stared coldy at halo, "he was just leaving "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 17:58

-Silence-
I stare at my feet "Fires right...I shouldnt have done all this...I suppose I'm not suppoed to be here" I said, padding away from the others. I lay down far from them, on the other side of the river, paws dangling in the river. I closed my eyes, and a tear fell down my face "Why do I have to be like this...why.." I said quietly. Rain started to fall, pattering loudly on the waters surface. I lay there, drenched by the rain, my heart torn by my actions
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14 2010, 17:59

" Oh.. As in, leaving the pack? Or taking a walk.. To me, it seems like he's ... " I struggle to think of the words. " In love with Grey.. He said there's something about her. He's getting too protective of her " I sit down at the enterance and look at the afternoon rainy sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next