Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23 2010, 10:36

I raised my head to look at Curse, as he had watched us finish playfighting and praised us for technique. I nodded in agreement to his advise, as I shifted my body to become more comfortable laying in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 04:46

The ashen titan sauntered slowly into unknown territory, his zeniths flattened against the burly hession's cape, His icy sky viser's were locked ahead, the scent of a wolf pack floated into his nares producing a sharp snort, the lupin curled his luburums back at the scent, a dark growl escaped his clenched canines, as he carried on, his moon washed derma was stained with earthly brown's, and crimson fluid, his freshly opened flesh would attract alot of attention in these parts
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 05:44

I turned away from then playfighting and got to my paws, tail held high in anxiety. I sniffed the air and snorted, I followed the stench of blood towards the pack's boundary.

I stared squinting at the forest, a large dark wolf like figure began to imerge. I lifted my hackles snarling in dominance. I turned to Blake commanding "Come here"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 05:48

Watching this wolf carefully, fang continues walking the iron smell of blood, still lingers around him, when he was a few feet away the strapping lupe stopped, his stared coldly at this wolf
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 05:53

I saw the wolf gradually get closer, his eyes locked on mine a fierce sign of trouble. I let out a loud deep growl to warn the intruder. I turned to the pack making sure they were safe, then turned back to the fierce male.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 05:57

A growl passed his lips, staring darkly at the male, he guessed this male was the alpha
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:00

He continued to walk forward closer and closer to the boundary, i took this as a clear sign of dominance he wasn't backing off. I lunged forward into the woods a few feet away from the male, I stood tall "Who are you?" i said snarling between my gaping teeth.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:07

"The name's fang" he snarled, suddenly springing off his hindstilts, the bruje' bit into the rival titans mug, pressing down to cause his red fluid to run
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:11

I felt the pain rush through my jowls as the brute bit deeper and deeper onto my muzzle, I snarled turning my claws unsheathed on him and pushing him away.

"Fang, don't fight me i have a pack behind me. Clear off!" I barked deeply almost defening the wolf. I turned my back on him walked and turned back growling over to Song and begin to lick the blood from around my jaw
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:17

The brawny czar lifted his whip, a deep growl passed his smackers, as he plaining ignored the ebony patron, walking deeper into the pack territory, his plat fixed straight, passing the pilot, the Acrimonious lupe, growled once more when he passed him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:19

I turned noticing he was now within the territory i got up "THATS IT WOLF!" i said lunging jaws gaping the plunging needles inside locked on the target!

I bit into his neck and shook him about like a dusty rug.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:23

With a swift kick from his hind brace, it made contact with the regal's mandible, breaking his grasp on fang's flesh, his apex turned and fang lunged, biting into his already bleeding orifice once more, his cold Daignostics stared as his grip got harder and harder
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:41

I wake up as I hear wolves growling and run over to where the sound came from.
Curse is fighting an unknown wolf, I growl but I don't dare to interfere yet.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:45

His gaze wonders to the new wolf approaching, pushing the alpha onto his back, fang digs his talons into his underbelly, a snort is released from fangs Oxygenators as pinned the other wolf down, his jowls eased up on the wolf's jaw, regressing into his brawny haunches, he sat beside the wolf he had taken down
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:52

I snarled looking up at the intruder with blank clouded eyes, "What do you want with me!" I still had fighting spirit in me and i wouldn't give up, I turned seeing Thalia's horrified face. I knew i was harshly injured i got up and bared my teeth at the wolf "WELL!?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:56

A dark smile plays on his maw, watching the wolf infront of him, fang wasn't stupid and clearly knew the odd's were stacked against the wolf right now, standing up, his body twists as his thick derma is shaken "I don't want anything from you or with you" his voice was gruff
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 06:58

I saw the stern look in his orbs, I lowered my hackles flat against my bodice. I looked at him tilting my head "Then why are you here!?" I said in a harsh yet subtle-ish voice.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 07:01

His shoulders jerked, shrugging heavily "no reason really, just exploring" his left zenith twitched
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 07:05

I slily laughed under my breathe, "Your a loner then?" I remarked. I looked up as he smoothed down his fur.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 07:06

"Pretty Much" He says in a slightly more gentle voice, then before
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 07:08

I walk a bit closer when they seem to calm down a bit, not being sure if the wof is a threat or not.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 07:12

He lowered his frame, sitting down, the fae was in the corner of his eye, he watched she approached
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 09:16

Nero rose to his Feet and gRowled "Get off The alpha male, You Loner! There is a bettter way to handle this like Joiing the pack" He Snaped
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 10:14

I flicked my tail and stood up, hair bristling as I heard the uproar of a fight happening. I trotted closer as I stood ground, my lips curled to reveal my sharp fangs while a growl ripped from my throat. My silver orbs took in the incident, seeing the Alpha and lone male injured. I then noticed Thalia approach the two brawlers as I narrowed my eyes, "Thalia, do not step any further, for we do not know what he is capable of." I said warningly, wanting no other injuries to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 16:28

Shook coat as troted back but the sudden strong scent of blood froze her for a moment. Noticing it was coming from the den she began running over swiftly. As the scent grew strong she could hear a few growls and barks ahead until she skidded into a halt not noticng the intruder until nearly crashed into him. Blinks as the scent of blood came from Curse and the intruding wolf. Whines sadly as goes to Curse licking the blood of him. "Im guessing a simple hello wouldn't sufice for you both instead you fight." Ears fall back as fur bristles slightly and looks over at the intruder "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next