Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 22 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 02:39

spots song pass by looks at her then flicks his head back to Raikou "beta you say well S8ter has never spoken of you?, i am delta my name is Curse of this pack"

ears perk hears a near by howl lifts his head back and joins in puffing out his chest and howling at the top of his voice like this :***:
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 04:32

pads out of den, his tassle held up in a line to his head, his auds flatten to his cranium and yawns showing his sharp ivorys, looks around orbs flashing brightly against the sun boldly shining in the blue halo as the clouds circles it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 04:37

i barked "Silver!!" i rsan to him and Nuzzled him
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 04:39

looks shocked and stands still "hey eclipse" his orbs look her up and down, "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 04:43

"me yes Howw are you!" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 04:46

his auds twitch, "im good, your seem really happy to see me" breaking the gaze from her face and looks up at the sun, he returns her gaze to her face, his banner wags a little
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 04:54

"yes im very happy! so what has gone on lately"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 04:58

"i went out of the terra to go vist a friend" his orbs flicker to the ground, "what about you?" his auds twitch, and his banner hangs down low
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 05:04

"um well i had a fight with the Alpha over the new Delta.." i said
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 05:07

"why" his eyes flash darkly, and becomes tense as his hackles stiffen, fur raises and flattens his auds against his head
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 05:09

"well it should be my Choice" i said growling
curled up and fell asleep

Last edited by Eclipse on Wed Jul 21 2010, 05:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 05:13

snarls baring his sharp ivorys "its the alphess's choice not yours" his sharp tone rings around the terra, his icy orbs look coldly at her, his body stands tall and his gaze flickers to hers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 05:19

i woke up and Snarled Angry "Silver Don't Dare me" i pined him and snarled "Leave me be i will never be Yours" i went back to the den and VCried until i fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 08:19

I gave a moments glance to Song as well then averted my attention to the male "Hn, better for me to have introduced myself then." I said twitching my ears to Eclipse's howl "Anywho welcome, Curse." I added with a grin and with that I began to walk off until I spotted Eclipse pinning Silver with a snarl, I took one step forward to them and growled as a warning to knock it off. Seeing Eclipse retreat to the den I huffed a sigh making my way to the Magic River standing near the waters edge lowering my head to lap at the refreshing liquid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 10:31

Perking her ears hearing the commotion Atreiyu walked over to the delta " wow... I have been asleep for a while. Oh and welcome curse if I am right?" she says
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 12:41

i rasied my head "I'm not Curse i'm Eclipse Female delta!" i smiled laying my head back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 12:41

Lays low to the ground hearing the comotion ending between Silver and Eclipse. Shakes head covering ears with paws looking at the water as it flows by. Sighs gazing off into the forest then sits up looking over shoulder at the pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 12:45

After quenching my thirst I wandered off exploring the boundaries of the territory only to chase off a few coyotes, and remarking scent points. When I returned to the den I carry 2 hares in my mouth, finding a spot I sat down dropping them infront of me glancing around to see if anyone wanted the second; Shrugging I ate one of them silently.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 12:51

Hears bone crushing sounds, looks over seeing Raikou having a nice meal. Smiles slightly then lies back down, crawls an inch closer to the water and taps it with paw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 12:56

Notices in the corner of my eye Song laying down near the water I wondered if she wanted the remaining rabbit. I finished my hare spitting out a few pieces of white fur from my mouth, picking up the last hare I trotted over to her setting the hare beside her "For you, if you're hungry." I said with a smile then waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:03

Perks ears hearing someone approaching, looks up seeing Raikou. Looks down at the limp hare laying next to paw then back at him. Nudges it getting a little bit of blood on nose, wags tail slowly pulling it closer to eat. Smiles looking up at Raikou saying cheerfully ''Thank you.'' then begins nibbling on small meal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:09

Nods with a smile "No problem." I replied then walked off to a nearby tree sitting beside it enjoying the cool breeze, I twitched my ears picking up the many sounds in the forest. I felt a small pine cone fall on my face then roll off onto the grass I grumbled staring up at the tree to see a squirrel swishing its tail and chattering down at me, I raised an eyebrow and ignored it as I stretched to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:11

i woKE UP AND SAw song my deep growl was a bit Furious
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:16

Finishes meal and ends up playing with the bones that remained nudes them pushing then around while licks the blood off muzzle. Ears perk hearing something fall then Raikou mutter low turns looking over at him, spots an a pine cone and a squirrel above the tree, figures out what happened and trys not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:17

i padded out of the den i ate a bit of elk then howled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: