Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 23 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:22

Hears Eclipse's howl, looks at her for a moment then goes back to playing with bones. Pushes them together making a small pile then takes on and begins gnawing on it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:23

i snarled a Song then Went oin my den and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:25

Ears perk hearing her snarl, looks over at her confused. Ears fall slightly back and lets out a sigh pushing the bones away then laying head down on paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:25

I glanced at Song who seemed to be hiding a laugh I blinked a few times then grinned and played boredly with the swaying grass, hearing Eclipse's howl and knowing she was up I continued to lay down with a yawn, I then heard her snarl at Song in which I growled for her not to start anything while I watched her go back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:30

Ears twitch hearing Raikou letting out a low growl. Shakes head covering eyes with paws for a moment then gets up and goes to him. Looks over towards the den then back at Raikou slightly smiling ''Um.. Ill be gone on patrol for a bit.'' Flicks tail to the side and begins going deep into the forest within the territory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:36

I looked over to see Song approach smiling slightly at me "Alright." I responded with a nod and watched her walk off then give a glance over to the den wondering what Eclipse holds against Song, I huffed a sigh laying on my side closing my eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:49

Looks back not being able to see the den anymore. Sighs sitting down wondering 'What did I do to get her to hate me so much?'. Growls low shaking head trying to not think much of it anymore and trying to focus on patroling the territory. Begins going around checking the area making sure everything is clear. Stops coming up to a giant boulder, circles it then climbs up getting a good view over most of the territory, looks up seeing the moon slowly rising, smiles and howls a soothing song to relax.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 13:56

As silence soon took over around the den a howl echoed into the area as I moved my ear toward the sound, identifying it was Song howling a relaxing tune. I listened to it for the time being, I sat up not wanting to sleep quite yet. I stood up trotting over to the den and lowered my head to come face to face with Fire, I smiled at her peaceful expression while she slept; I licked her forehead and gave her a gentle nuzzle then trotted out of the den pointing my nose in the air smelling the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 14:07

Sighs happily lowering head bringing the song to an end. Looks around then jumps down from the boulder, glances back up looking at moon closes eyes feeling the cool gentle breeze blowing against fur. Gets a small shiver feeling something was wrong, stands still, ears twitching to the sides catching a faint sound. Eyes flash open catching an unfamiliar scent, lowers head slightly narrowing down where its coming from then silently moves towards it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 14:14

I looked up at the sky spotting the moon shining behind the tip of the trees I exhaled and trotted away from the den to a small open area, sitting in the middle in the tall grass and flowers I lifted my head to let out a low howl resembling a lone wolf but then turning into a strong and graceful howl. I let the howl fade then continued to sit there in the grass looking around for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 14:27

Stops crouching down low, eyes flash towards the direction of Raikou's howl. Waits quietly hearing his howl grow, thinks for a moment wondering if the howling would have sturred the creature up. Slowly scans surrounding until Raikou's howl finally dies down. Gets up creeping up as close as possibly could, begins hearing a low muffled growl, stops then glances through a small opening in a bush.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 14:35

I decided to patrol as well going in the opposite direction from Song is, I lowered my nose to the forest floor picking up old and new scent trails. Meanwhile I explored the territory borders I found the carcass of a skinny young wolf, figuring it must've died from hunger I sighed and dug a hole big enough for the wolf to fit in, After I buried it I sat there for a moment looking around while it started to become darker.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 14:44

Silently bares fangs seeing three giant mountains of fur grumbling and growling low fighting over a small meal. Growls low muttering ''Great... bears...'' backs up from the bush and makes her way around them. Watches them carefully thinking of a plan to run them out of the territory. A long stain of blood smeared on the ground catches gaze. Try to get a better look, eyes widen a bit spoting a small greyish patch of fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 14:51

I stood still when I saw a large long figure prowl through the bushes, narrowing my eyes at it seeing it was a cougar it looked over to me swishing its tail and walked off the territory uninterested in dealing with me. I snorted watching it slink off then stood up padding my way back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 15:01

Backs up a little crouching down seeing one coming near, fur begins to bristle up and begins to let out a low growl. Hears the bear snort catching my scent, eyes flash and instantly bolts out jumping onto its back and digs fangs into its back. Hears it let out a blood curdling roar then begins to shake me off. Glances over still tearing intothe bears back spots the other two coming this way. Swiftly jumps off and goes onto the others back tearing some chunks of flesh from it. Jumps off landing in front of the three stands tall bristling fur and snarling thenm to get out of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 15:12

As I made my way back I picked up the faint scent of blood mixed with bears letting out a growl I began to follow my nose to the scent and managed to smell Song as well. I picked up the speed wondering if she was in danger, I came into view from behind the bears as they confronted Song I snarled and leapt on one of them biting behind the neck of it getting it to rear up attempting to swipe me off. Ripping off some flesh I landed spitting it out and growled fiercely standing tall with my fur bristling, tail raised warning the bears we mean business and to get out of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 15:29

Snarles as the bears try to find some way to attack then blinks surprised seeing Raikou jump out of nowhere attacking one of the bears. Sees one of them stand on its hind legs and lunge its paws towards us. Able to move out of the way and quickly bites into its arm then lets go avoiding the chance to let it bite at me. Snarles baring blood covered fangs, slowly backing up a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 15:46

I growled avoiding their sweeps from their massive paws I circled around them taking snaps at their legs getting ones attention I lunged biting it on the muzzle and quickly letting go letting it roar from the pain as it charges toward me I evade its thrust of the paw while it slams a young skinny tree breaking it. I growled sprinting toward the others catching them off guard with more bites to the hind legs, I realized the same one charged me swiping its paw at me getting hit in the side while I rolled from the impact. I snarled standing up glancing at my side to see 2 slash marks that weren't very deep I began to race around the one getting it to chase me as I headed away from the den with it still following me.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 16:05

Lunges towards one while it looks the way the other one chases after Raikou. Clamps jaws down catching him by the neck, begins trying to tear through. Feels the heavy pressure of the bear's paw slam into me and throw me down. Shakes coat and stumbles getting back up onto feet. Growls slightly and quickly leaps at the bear just catching it by the muzzle. Spins getting onto his back and begins biting down at him tearing his muzzle to shreads. Jumps off slightly trembling but ignores it trying to avoid the other one. Bites at his legs getting him to back up a bit then trys lunging for his neck. Growls being able to chase one off and turns to the other to try and do the same. Pants circling it trying to find its weak point to attack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 16:15

I glance over my shoulder to see that the bear remains chasing me I find a good area and quickly stop whipping self around and lunge at the bear biting its right eye; as I tear around it and enough to damage its eyesight for good. I jump off snarling narrowing my eyes staring sharply into its last eye as it waved its head in pain while it grumbled and snorted; I lunged for its legs again beginning to drive it off, I stopped and panted as I watched until it was out of sight. I winced slightly and looked at my cuts as they bled more from the sharp turn I made, ignoring them I raced back to where I left Song.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 16:17

wonders what eclipse meant, "never be yours" laughs his cold orbs looks up at the sky again, sits thinking then reliases, "HA, i have a mate already, i dont need her," looks around making sure people couldnt hear that and pads to the den
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 16:28

Pants heavily feeling a little light headed, shakes head trying to focus on the bear. Blinks surprised seeing it come at me quickly, barley dodges it and turns biting its hind leg. Pulls tearing into it making him slowly bleed. Sees him try to stand on his hind legs and trys to swing his paw towards me but is able to knock him down. Hears him roar aggressively as he gets back up then trys to ram into me again. Runs at him jumping over him and quickly spinning to bite into the leg that bite from before making the wound worse. Trembles a bit backing up but trys shaking it off again, sees him struggle to stand and trys to take him. Closes jaws onto his neck pulling his neck fat to bring him down. Falls back seeing it on the ground but still alive, gets up a little shaken up then digs fangs into his neck deeper and deeper. Hears his breath begin slowing down then backs up seeing it slowly die.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 16:44

sits there, his auds twitch in the diraction of a fight, turns his cranuim to look at it, his orbs open wide with shock at the massive bear, laying on the floor, as the blood drips around it, looks up at song "wow, you took it down by your self?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 16:46

I came to the scene to see Song finishing off the bear while she cut off its oxygen supply, I huffed a sigh and licked my lips as I sniffed the bear to make sure it was dead "Are you alright?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 16:51

Pants siting down trying to catch breath, ears twitch hearing Silver. looks over at him then back at the bear blinks surprised and laughs weakly ''Oh no I cant take something this big down myself Raikou weakened it mostly.'' Hears Raikou and slightly nods looking back at the bear, ears fall back looking over at him and asks ''What about you? How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: