Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den I_voting_barThe Wild Den I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Rose
Suintia
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 09:45

He stood up again, walking to the male, he bite at his scruff and pushed his apex forcing him to lay down, the turns the male over to lay on his flank and snorted "now its over" kicked snow into his orbs and walked off towards the frozen lake
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 09:50

I Growled Getting up as i walked to my den and went in and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 10:57

As I heard of the Alpha's talk, I simply nodded in understanding while I noticed Nero walk over as well, as he mentioned his feelings about the new brute too. I flicked my tail and stood up to shake my pelt, when the next thing I know Nero and the brute had engaged in a brawl. I growled lowly as I watched the two separate, giving a small snort I wandered over to a boulder and hopped on top of it, to keep an eye on the area and members.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 11:56

My head lowered as I neared the densite, tension seemed to fill the air. I noticed the warriors seeming be uneasy, the beta brute in his den, and the dominant pair together not too far off. My tail flicked as the gentle cool breeze blew and I quietly walked to a nearby tree and laid down watching the light snow in front of my paws slowly drift with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 18:12

As the patron sauntered towards the stagnicolous, pulling his harks back as the frosty wind pricked at his flesh, The unsullied figure slowed his pace to a halt, right infront of the frozen fluid, craning his boa downwards, his mandible met the ice, a snarl ripped from his throat, pulling his apex back up, the muscline pulls up his front tendon then uses all his power and pushes it back onto the ground, his peddle went right through the frozen pani, pulling his cold ped out for some reason retracting it to his cadaver, hopping a little closer Fang once more lowered his culmination and lapped up the freezing water, placing his ped on the ground as he walked with a slight limp back towards the den, his pad had cracked on the ice and left a massive scratch etched across the bottom of his paw, slinking towards the den he left red fluid droplets in a trail across the unblemished snow

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 18:23

Nero wrote:
I looked to my alpha and Bowed my orbs looked around looked to the Messenger (Sk8ter) sand smiling to the her, I Smiled "I'm Nero.. the Packs Beta"
I widen my eyes "Beta? Hmm I've missed a lot."
I sit down where I am and look around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 18:33

Halting infront of the den, his cusk swings round to look at the blood trail he caused, shrugging off the pain as nothing too important, he sprung off his hind stilts and leaped onto the den, curling his brawny bodice onto it, as he watches the snow around his peddle become crimson
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 18:40

I hear a faint noise coming from the den behind me. I swiftly turn around to see an unknown wolf on top of the den. A snarl rips out from behind my teeth as I slowly approach the wolf. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 18:46

His laburums curl back baring his crimson stained pearls, a growl escaped his clenched fangs, as he stood up, his blood stained paw raised slightly off the ground
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 19:34

I stare at the wolf, and continue snarling. "I said," I make my voice louder "Who. Are. You?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 21:31

Suddenly a dark laughter shook his frame, placing the paw on the ground his visage screwed up slightly, "I'm Fang" a evil smile plays on his lips as he jumps down from the den, landing right infront of her, his eyes burn into hers before brushing past the pearly vixen, knocking her to the side
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30 2010, 03:28

I woke up alert my eyes wide as i leaped out the den in a shot, Tension filled the atmos. I saw Nero and the Brute were both injured but nothing to serious, I rushed to my beta's aid "What happened!?" I barked, Nero collapsed in pain. "SATI!" I screamed out
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30 2010, 05:11

I yawn as I wake up and shake my head. I get up and walk off to the den. Seeing nero collapse i run over to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30 2010, 07:24

'He's trouble'
I turn around and watch him trot away "I'm Sk8ter" I bark to him.
I glance to the side a bit, and see Curse yelling at Satinka, and Nero collapsed on the ground. I run over to them, and nudge Nero, to see if he's alive.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30 2010, 07:39

His auds pull back as he watches people surround the blood stained male, his teaser swishes in the thin icy air, trotting away from the scene, his left fore limb stays off the ground
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30 2010, 15:09

Perks up following Curse to Nero who was on the ground. Ears fall back as lowers head giving him a small nudge then perks looking around then spots Sati sitting near a tree. Scrambles over and tugs her ear softly. "Sati! Come on we need your help. Nero is hurt badly, please help."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30 2010, 18:01

(Btw nero never said he collapsed, so i really don't know why you worrying)

he sat under a tree, licking his paw watching the commation
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01 2010, 04:54

I left Nero to the aid of Thalia and Sati, I strolled off to the other brute who lay paws crossed under a tree. I towered over th beast looking down at him baring my razors. "Don't try that again! Hear!?" I snorted and walked back over to Thalia "You know a bit of Healing right Thali?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01 2010, 05:49

I turn to Curse "Only a bit, sati knows so much more...but i can find some herbs to relieve his pain, i'll leave the wounds to sati." I turn around and run off to get the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01 2010, 09:13

(Letas Pretend im laying on de floor)

I Shook my head i felt the Fae Sk8ter Nudge me, I open my eyes to see three Faes (Sk8ter, Thalia And Song) and a Brute (Curse) I Said silently "I'm alright.." I Sighed looked to the Faes and brute I looked over to fang the brute and growled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01 2010, 14:26

I turned my gaze to the new Beta who lay's beat on the snow with the females and Alpha male at his aid, I rose from the boulder I perched on and leapt off with ease to land in the snow. I made my way over to a dead berry bush which was closer to the group, sitting myself infront of it I began to study the current situation and give glances to the brutes who seem to dislike one another.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02 2010, 03:44

I run past blake greeting him quickly then run over to nero and give him the herbs "Here you go, it'll relieve your pain , but eat them slowly" i tell him and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02 2010, 04:15

I saw Nero open his eyes slowly, i nudged him with my paw. A murmer emerged from his maw as Thalia passed him some herbs, "Eat up Nero, they are Sati's herbs, they will do you good." I nudged it to him with my nose. "Thanks Thalia"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02 2010, 06:56

"No Problem" I say and watch Nero eat the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02 2010, 07:50

He ate slowly and sighed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next