Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Rose
Suintia
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 09:45

First topic message reminder :

He stood up again, walking to the male, he bite at his scruff and pushed his apex forcing him to lay down, the turns the male over to lay on his flank and snorted "now its over" kicked snow into his orbs and walked off towards the frozen lake
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:45

Giggles and sits beside then flings some snow with tail getting him. Hums innocently as she looks around.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:48

Muttering to himself the demon raised his cage then platform a sharp growl ripped from his throat, as the brawny hession turned on the spot and fled the scene
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:50

Catapults snowballs using fake antlers two hit Fang and three hit song knocking her over "MWAHAHA!" i joked evily
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:52

his back peddles move through the snow as fang stops, flicking snow and ice at the male, he growled and continued on his way
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:54

"Oh no!" eyes widen as bombarded by fangs snow balls "AAAHHH! DONT BE SUCH A SPOILT SPORT!" I got up covered in snow 'great now all i need is a carrot grr' (lol)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:57

He snorted at the regal, shaking his unsullied peltry stopping when he was out of firing range, fang layed down and watched the two play, he was interested in how they played with frozen fluid
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:00

Laughs and begins kicking snow burring Curse in it only his tail free from the snows icey grip. Smirks then notices Fang off by himself and trots ovwer and nudges him softly smiling warmly "Come on, dontcha wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:01

I watched as song walked over to the brute, if anyone could song could cheer him up. "Excuse me lil help over here" tries to squirm out of frozen grasp.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:04

Tilts bak seeing Curse's paw waving asking for help and giggles trotting over helping to dig him out
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:04

Curling up into a tight ball, the male stayed silent
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:17

Laughs seeing Curse then sits back and gather some snow and throws it up, in her attempt to make it snow she accidently hits a squirrel. Blinks and looks around seeing Fang curled up. Tilts head and throws some snow over and then looks back over at Curse pretending to do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:25

He peels back his maw baring his canine's, letting a quiet growl rumble in his chest
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:42

Tilts head looking at him and raises an eyebrow "Why are you so grr roar all the time? You need to learn how to have fun." Fliks some snow at Curse while he tryed to get up and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:43

"BLAH" fang said this harshly towards her, he slightly shuffled
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:48

"Blah you." says bak making faces and stiking tongue out. Lays down rolling in snow muttering "Lame wolf doesnt know how to have fun."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:51

His apex lifted up out of his facade, watching the vixen with big blue eyes,
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:55

Grumbles then wags tail throwing some snow in the air crawls over to Curse and plays with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 22:56

"im not lame" he mumbles before hiding his visage in his thick pearl covering
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 23:02

Looks at him from an upside down view "Uh yeah you are, only lame wolves wouldnt play."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 23:05

His tassle flickered slightly, uncurling from his ball, the burly male sat on his platform, flicking a little bit of snow towards her "No im not, Im just not a big fan of playing" he mutters, hanging his cranuim awkwardly below his frame
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 23:07

Blinks and spits out the snow he threw at her "Fine then your weird, ow is it that a wolf doesnt like to play. Didnt you play when you were a pup?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 23:11

Pulling his harks backwards, the male shook his head "Never"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 23:12

I crawled out the snow and landed face first on the snow looking up at the male, I trotted over to him as he snarled i put my paws on his head pushing it down and lifting his rear up "Thats a playful stance you lamo!" I copied snarling playfully
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 23:13

Smirks seeing Curse go over trying to make him play. Gets up shaking off snow from back "Well then this is a good time as ever to learn."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 23:13

He sat back up, watching the male carefully before placing his paw onto the alpha's visage and pushing him away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next