Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 17 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 07:13

The coyote said louder, but in a dying voice: "I was not gonna hurt your pack! I was going hunting when i got seperated." I hear the coyote say that.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 07:22

I look at the coyote and tilt my head, wondering why a coyote would dare to come so close to a wolf pack if it wasn't for the pups.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 07:44

the coyote says: "please help me! i will not hurt you or steal your food! i promise!"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 07:50

I saw the coyote and tilted my head. I growled my puppy growl in its direction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 07:53

the coyote says: "i wont hurt you young pup." The coyote struggles to get up in pain.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 08:08

I heard growling and perked my ears opening one eye I glared at the coyote, then to Thalia. "Leave him, it is better it dies in peace"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 08:21

I turned and flicked my tail, walking away from tthe coyote. "I don't like coyotes" I huffed, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 10:43

Another coyote comes quickly and the almost dead coyote that curse almost killed is that coyotes mate. The other coyote snarls at curse; "What have you done to my mate?!?! I will kill you for this!" The coyote trys to bite curse first then fenris. I snarl at the coyote trying to drive her off but she wont budge.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:39

Teddy shes the coyote and whimers, she backs away, as the coyote gets closer to her she whimpers, her purple eyes showing fear. She looked at the other wolves who snarled. She tried to make herself scary but she wimped out. The tiny pup keeps backing off as the coyote came closer. She tried to bark but all that came out was a squeak. The coyote came closer, about to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:43

The coyote almost bit teddy but got distracted by curse the wolf she wanted to kill. I bit the coyotes leg making it bleed but she did not care. The coyote bit me in the stomach and i fall down bleeding. "help! im bleeding i shout!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:43

I stand up and spot a coyote. And the pup. I bare my fangs and run as fast as I can into the coyote, knocking it over. I bite hard into it's neck, trying to kill it. The coyote struggles so I put my paw on it's head. I bite it again, killing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:45

I struggle to get up bleeding and yelling:"HELP! IM BLEEDING!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:47

I roll my eyes at the wolf bleeding slightly. I bend down and lick away the blood, then I run to get a banana leaf. I come back and wrap it around his middle. (The stomach and back xD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:49

"Thanks mystic" i tell the femme. My bleeding spot stops bleeding and i take the leaf off. 'No more bleeding for today' i think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:51

"How do you know my name? And you should really keep that on, so it heals." I re-wrap the leaf around the brute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:54

I smile at mystic: "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:57

Teddy whimpers, seeing blood. She crawled to the male and looked at him, "hmmmm" She whimpered. She saw the female stop the red liquid and whimpered, not knowing what was going on. She turned to see the bleeding coyote right behind her, she yelped and backed off again.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 11:58

'Someone else has probably told him..' I turn around and walk back into the den. I lay down and lick the blood off my paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 12:01

I smile at Teddy: "It's ok the coyote is dead."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 12:03

I finish licking the blood so I look around boredly.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 12:05

The pup whined, pinning her little ears down. She looked up at the male and her large purple eyes were lit up. She wagged her short tail, not realising how short it actually was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 12:07

I hear a coyotes yell a few miles away.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 12:13

Teddy whined, wanting attention but not getting it. She yipped, trying to get him to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 12:13

I hear some yips from the pup. I look over to where she is and see the male looking into the distance. 'More coyotes.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 12:14

I lick Teddy getting her attention.

Last edited by Nightman on Fri Apr 15 2011, 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next