Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range I_vote_lcapMountain Range I_voting_barMountain Range I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 22:41

I turned round hearing Song giggling i watched as her paws flailed in the air, i got down low to the ground my soft underbelly brushing the snow i leapt up pouncing on her licking her face "What you giggling at?" i ask licking down my fur.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 22:45

He trotted through the clearing towards the pure serum, his pads hardly touched the cold brake as he jumped into the water
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 22:46

The water pentrated my thick winter coat, i turned and saw Niyol in the water "Hiya"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 22:54

He shivered slightly in the cold fluid "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:18

Mia looks at the male and giggles, "hehe" she got up and walked gracefully, showing off her fur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:19

I turned round and slid into the water, its pebbles softening my pads. I looked over at the pup and smirked "You coming in?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:21

He wasn't used to the weather yet, and stood knee deep shivering. he tried to keep his jowls locked as the male's sabers chattered
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:28

Mia sweyed her tail, "but I... I cant swim" She lowered her head, knowing she couldnt show off now..
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:30

I dropped my ears pressing that flat to my cheeks, I leaned out and picked her up by the scruff. I placed her in the shallow part that borederd the bank "Try"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:31

He couldn't stand the water no longer, and wadded out to the bank, laying down next to the lake
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:41

Mia started to dog paddle before she was even in the water. She whimpered when she was in the water. She had only been in the water when she was bathed, which since she was young, only happened 2 times. She flattened her ears, looking up at Curse.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:44

He lowered his paws upon his head and watched Mia and Curse, enjoying the water
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:44

I knew she felt alone and nervous, i raised my muzzle smokey waves poured out as i howled. Moments later more pups came running Carnage Tati and Indigo, they put one paw in the water and then shuddered i picked them up two at a time i turned my back placing Mia and Tati on first "Hold on!"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:49

Mia whimpered. She looked at Curse, scared to be in the water. she knew she could trust him but the water made her nervous. 'what if hes too busy with her and I get in trouble?' she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 23:55

I steadily pushed off from the bank with my hind legs, my legs kicking gently in the water we neered the middle of the river and i held my breathe slowly submerging myself below the water keeping the pups on the surface.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:05

She layed on his back, holding on tight with all 4 paws. She was holding onto his neck, scared to fall in.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:14

I felt her grip tighten, and slowly i pulled myself lower and lower under the water until the water forced her off to keep her on the surface. I popped my head out of the water watching them Tati kciking furiousily keeping her head above water "Keep going, im here!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:29

His moved his paw, to make circles in the water, allowing a loud sigh to escape his maw, once more
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:32

Mia relaxed a bit, "Curse?" she whimpered a little, trying to swim a little but swallowing watr and coughing.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:41

Each time she bobbed below the water i put my muzzle beneath her pushing her back up "keep going" i grinned.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:41

Whipping his tail to wrap around one of his back peds
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:50

Mia started to enjoy the water. She giggled, staning up on his back. She was enjoying the water through her fur. She hugged Curse, "this is fun!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:53

She walks in and her ears falls back and smiles- "This is beautiful" -She lays down looking around her with her tail wagging-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:55

I wrapped my paws around the pup "Well done mia!" i smiled cheekily splashing her with some water and Tati copied "haha!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: