Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 20:10

Her eyes flashed at Zodiak and growled showing teeth.-"Go away."-She nodded toward Curse and pushed Thaila to a more privet place.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 20:23

I woke up much earlier than I normally would, yawning I pulled myself into a sitting position. I looked round and still saw the group of wolves a ways off, but couldn't quite hear anymore.

( hurhurhur 5:30am, got my 20oz bottle of coke next to me, not tired at all o.o )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 22:39

*he steps back* "Whatever you say..sorry for caring.." he mumbles, not wanting to fight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 22:59

His sight is kept steady, locked onto the group only allowing his lobes to prick to the voice by him, Curse. His orbs narrowed, watching at how Nia repealed Zodiak from being near Thalia. "Huh, interesting." He muttered before peering over his shoulder towards the alpha. "The thing is, the more pressure you put on the two about liking each other, the little help your all actually doing." Fallen yawned lazily as he shook his frame then raising himself from the ground preparing to head. "Besides, it might be another that they're in love with but hey, what do I know. I'm just saying it as I see it." His sight lock onto the group a final time before setting onto the terrain in front of him as he begins to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 04:04

Curse simply nodded at his words "Yes, but" he broke off realising there wasn't much to argue against and just watched the group with a keen gaze.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 04:24

(I lied, I fell asleep at 6am ;3 )

I opened my eyes, having fallen back asleep. I yawned and made no attempt to move, just being lazy me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 06:45

"It's alright, Zodi I'm fine", I reassure Zodiak smiling before Nia sends him away. I then turn back to Nia "I don't really know...", I say quietly before taking a deep breath "...maybe...", Is all that I can say in the end.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 06:52

I let myself roll onto my side. A butterfly flew over head and I pawed at it, getting to my feet I chased it in circles, yipping like a pup. That is until I tripped and fell onto my face. "Ow..." I mumbled, realizing how stupid I must have looked. he butterfly then landed right on my nose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 06:59

She smiled real big and hopped around her.-"I knew it !" -She barked wagging her tail.-"You want me to talk to him ?"-She asked titling her head again.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 07:34

"What?! NO-..!!", I bark before realizing I was a bit loud "oops...", I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 07:43

I picked myself off the ground and rolled my neck, cracking it. "Better" I mumbled before stumbling forward again. "Gah.. this whole gravity thing is messed up" I mumbled. I heard Thalia scream no. "I told Nia she didn't like me" I muttered, attempting to stand once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 09:33

She glared.-"Come on. He's so doubtful about himself. If you tell him you like him he's going to be the happiest wolf in the world. Please !"-She bounce around him begging.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 09:44

I eventually got to my feet and looked around dizzily. "I hate gravity" I moaned, swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 10:34

Rue sat far off,paying attention to no one,listening to the gentle wind,she smiled and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 11:11

I look at my paws "But...", I hesitate. I turn to look at Toxic, who doesn't doesn't seem to be very happy, and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 11:13

I eventually lost the dizzy feeling and stood solidly on all four paws. "Remind me never to chase a butterfly in circles" I laughed to myself. I looked around for something to do, but saw nothing. I decided to go for a drink so I padded to the river, sitting at its edge, lapping up some of the fluid.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 11:15

Rue lost her focus and turned to the other wolves,Nia and Thalia were talking,Although Thalia looked nervous,but what did she know,she was to new to the pack herself,she had no right in going to see what they were doing,besides she had better things to do.She shook her head and went back to thinking.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 11:43

I rolled my shoulders and stretched, getting my paws wet. "what to do.." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:13

The hessian perched himself onto a rocky platform by the water's edge. He sat there, watching the small waves intently keeping an eye on any fish that swam near enough to catch.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:17

I glanced over and saw Fallen perched on a rock. I trotted over and heaved myself up as well. "Watcha doin?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:25

Rue tasted the air,but her mouth was dry,she sighed and walked to the water's edge,not even taking notice in Fallen or Toxic.She bent down her head and lapped up the cold water,then looked into it and sat,thinking once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:27

The brute was prepared to snatch up a fish by flinging his paw across the water but missed the mouthwatering meal, only swiping at pure water. He looked over to notice Toxic and directed his attention back to the water. "Fishing, want one?" He stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:30

"Sure, I'm much to lazy to catch one on my own" I said, sitting down to watch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:35

His nares flared to the scent of Rue nearby yet his gaze remained steady on a medium sized fish that was slowly closing by. Leaning in forward he swiped his ped into the water, his razors gleaming as they clung onto the side of the fish and threw it into the air. Fallen shook his wet paw before catching the fish within his jowls and bit deeply until he head a satisfying snap. Placing it by Toxic he turned back to the water prepared to catch another for himself. "How is it with them?" He asked in a way to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 13:39

"With who?" I asked, waiting to eat once Fallen got a fish. "Thanks" I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next