Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08 2011, 07:51

I laughed but the motion knocked me off balance and I fell on my back. "Well I'm off now" I grinned, rolling upright.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08 2011, 16:42

While she slept, he started to groom her fur. Starting with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09 2011, 05:20

Curse pointed to Thalia "Looks like you're ok now!" he chuckled and rolling over trying to get into a comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09 2011, 11:59

The brute caught his meal and sauntered over to a tree and ate in peace.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09 2011, 18:34

He nipped at her ear, pulling it gently. As he rose off the ground and continued to pull at her ear gently. "Wake upppp."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09 2011, 19:41

"Phew yeh it's about time", I bark, laughing. I tackle Toxic right after getting up "Revenge time!"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10 2011, 02:31

I let out a sharp yelp when the air was knocked out of me, but quickly recovered. I let a smile spread across my muzzle before pawing at Thalia in a wain attempt to free myself.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10 2011, 06:08

I chuckle as I lay down on his back "You'll have to carry me if you wanna get up or go somewhere", I say, forgetting that I am easy to carry because I'm smaller and lighter than an average female wolf.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10 2011, 07:28

"Well then I will" I smirked, shakily getting to my feet. Lazy sure doesn't help when you got a fat wolfy on your back I thought with a grin. I slowly made my way to the river before turning around and sitting down, Thalia slipping off my back and into the water.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10 2011, 17:36

Seeing that she isn't moving. He started to whine as if it would have an effect on her. Giving up on getting her awake, Ollie fell back on his haunches with a face that looked like it belonged to a moody pup. "Wake up." His words were lengthened and the notes jumped from one pitch to another. Almost in a sing-song type of voice.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10 2011, 19:52

I struggle trying not to land in the water but I fall in anyway. I swim around a bit before splashing some water at Toxic. I then get out of the water and stand near Toxic when shaking it out of my fur.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2011, 10:22

I scurried backwards, shying away from the water. I laughed, trying to sit up and holding my paws to deflect some of the spray. After she has shook out I walked over cautiously, ready to jump back if I were to get wet. I started to lick her coat, trying to help get her dry.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2011, 17:09

He sat down beside her, and sighed. Wanting to know why shouldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14 2011, 03:24

Curse layed down his front paws folded whining to himself, he hadn't moved since Song left the pack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14 2011, 14:10

She slowly opens her eyes slowly and pawed his face slowly.-"Morning."-She said softly.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14 2011, 17:09

"Morning Hun." He smiles towards her, before also pawing at her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 00:16

She smiled as she got pawed. She lifted her head and her tounge onhis cheek. She got up and yawned a bit. Her eyes shifted to Curse and blinked.-"What happen to him ?"-She asked pointing her muzzle toward Curse.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 03:31

He shrugged slightly and rolled towards Curse. Sitting at the side of him, with his shoulders haunched and eyes locked forward. "You ok buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 05:24

She hop toward him and jumped on the both of them. She poke Curse cheek and smiled.-"Are you ok ?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 06:26

He was suddenly jumped upon, and starting laughing. He had a clue what was wrong and the male knew that he might want his mind taken off it.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 08:11

I smile at Toxic as he helps me get dry "Thanks", I say and lick his cheek. I look over at Curse who looks really sad and feel sorry for him "We will all miss our awesome Alphaess", I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 12:22

I licked her nose before looking over to Curse, just in time to see Nia tackle both him an Ollie. "I think they've got it covered" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 12:49

Mystic bounds over to Thalia and pounces on her, wagging her tail. "Congrats on becoming Alphess Thalia!" She then turns to Toxic and she headbutts him in the side playfully. "Congrats to you too Toxxy!" She giggles before turning around some more and seeing Curse so miserable. Her face drops as she walks over to him and sits down, nudging his face. "Curse... Are you ok? Probably not but still..." She mutters, then sighs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 14:45

I yawned & woke up feeling well rested from being asleep the whole time. I looked around & crawled out of the den, then shook my fur. I sat down & rubbed my eye trying to shake off the sleep that still clouded me but eventually I got around it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 14:54

(I assume we are just supposed to know? We haven't been told in RP but ehh to late now)

I nodded in thanks to Mystic, smiling and letting my tail wag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next