Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 26 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 26 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 26 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 26 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 17:20

He twisted round in her grasp and batted up at her ears. Making beeping noises everytime he gently nudged them.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 22:29

I nod toward Toxic and laugh wagging my tail as Mystic pounces on me and congratulates us "Thank you Mystic!", I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 01:35

She grinned and poked him laughing.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 03:43

The newest edition to the elders looked up at the gathering wolves "I guess you may have figured it out, but for thos ewho don't know Song has left" he looked down to his paws briefly "This means Thalia and Toxic will be the new leaders" He looked up to Ollie with sorrow his ears fell back.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 03:59

I looked over to Curse, I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I walked over, waving my tail in Thalia's face and sat down with everyone else. "Sorry to hear, and we won't let you down" I said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 07:52

I follow Toxic as he walks over to Curse and the others and sit down next to him. "Toxic's right. The pack will not forget that you and Song were our great Alphas before.", I say to Curse.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 12:33

His auditives pricked to their conversation of the departure of the previous anekess. He gave a thump of his plume and a short bark towards the two new anek and anekess, congradulating them.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 17:38

(People forgot Fang + Sk8ter, it will just happen again. New members, means they won't know, and then slowly over time in rp. No one will remember Curse or Song)

He gave a dark laugh. "I'm sure Toxic when he's not having mood swings could scrape up what skills he had and pass for an ok Alpha." Slowly craning his head, the male raised off the ground with Niakitia on his back and suddenly smiled. "Congratulations Thalia, you'll make a wonderfall alphess. Now if you excuse me." He said, wandering away with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 20:31

Curse stood up the lightly dipped his head to Toxic and Thlia "Congratulations, I know you will do great"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 21:40

Zea walks around slowly, unsure of where exactly she was heading. Where am I? she wonders as she suddenly stops, after picking up a few scents. She looks around, wondering where they could be. After no luck trying to find them by eye, she once again gets the scent and tracks it to a lovely densite area filled with lush grass and tall, shady trees. There seemed to be a sense of sadness in the air, but at the same time, the area was buzzing with happiness. She investigates a bit before barking softly, trying to get someone to realise she's here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 21:43

His ears prick at a bark. One of which he did not reconize, 'A loner, in the pack territory.' He started to stride carefully with Niakitia still on his back, choosing where his feet touch the soft emerald turf carefully. Staying a safe distance from the female who dared to enter the pack's realm. "Who are you ?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 21:47

Zea bows her head, flattens her ears against her cranium, and puts her tail between her legs. She bows to the male who has approached her then stands up straight. She looks to the ground then her sight drifts upwards to lock into his eyes. "Well.. I.. Ur.." She mutters. She shakes her head then gets on with it. "Well, if this pack is accepting members, then if I am allowed, I'd like to join.." She smiles shyly and scratches the ground with her right front paw.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 21:52

He craned his head round, to pull Nia up further on his back. Before nodding lightly, taking in her weird before speaking in his harsh tone. Something he put on, with only wolves he didn't know. "You have come at a bad time, but i'm sure the anek's wouldn't mind a new face around."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 21:58

Zea drops her head a little more after she stops scratching the ground with her front right paw. "Oh..." She realises maybe she shouldn't be here. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking that is." She smiles a bit before continuing. "Yes, I hope the Anek's do let me join the pack. I've been in search of one for a while now." The femme smiles a bit before continuing to scratch the ground.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 22:01

"You do not need to know." He replied, firmly. Stepping backwards slowly "Follow." The male give her the simple command as he reached the others, and laid the female down. Turning round and licking her nose, before twisting his body "There over there." He pointed to the two love birds, near the sinar.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 22:06

"Oh I see, sorry about asking." Zea smiles a bit as she raises her head and follows the brute. She stops and looks around the territory. This is a nice place. She thinks to herself as she looks at the two Anek's. She smiles at the male wolf as she turns and begins to walk to the Anek's. She stops, remembering something. Zea turns back around to the brute, "What was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 22:10

"Ollie, and your's ?" He curled up around his mate, laying his head on her withers. And locking his cold red eyes onto the new female.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2011, 22:16

"I'm Zea. Nice to meet you." She smiles, before once again turning around and walking towards the Anek's. She looks around as she approaches them, before locking her gaze on them. "Hello" She smiles, but flattens her ears even more and puts her tail between her legs even further. She bows and stands up again. "My name is Zea, and I was wondering if I would be able to join your pack. I've been told this isn't actually the best time, so I understand if you wish to decline my request."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 01:37

She blinked as she was carried from place to place. She watched the new female in the pack knowing she will join she smiled. As she was about to get off she was back down on the ground with Ollie around her. She smiled and licked his face.-"You didn't need to carry me, it was quiet random."-She giggled and nuzzled his soft neck fur.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 05:21

I thank Curse, Ollie and Fallen before turning to the female wolf, who wishes to join the pack "Hai Zea! I'm Thalia and this is Toxic", I say pointing at Toxic "We're the Alphas of Wild Sk8ter Pack. It seems you've already met our Betas, Ollie and Niakitia. Our pack is always open for new members.", I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 05:59

I narrowed my eyes and glared at Ollie before deciding to ignore his childish remark. I watched Ollie and the new wolf converse, then decided to let Thalia handle it as she had already greeted the wolf. I dipped my head in a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 10:47

Zea bows her head back at the Alpha Male, then she turns to Thalia. "Nice to meet you Thalia!" She smiles shyly before continuing on. "So, does that mean that I am accepted?" Zea wags her tail slowly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 10:50

"Of course, I'm Toxic by the way" I answered for Thalia, raising my head to look at the wolf. "I don't think I caught your name"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 10:51

Zea giggles a bit "Yay thanks! Oh and I'm Zea, nice to meet you Toxic. What ranks are available?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 10:55

"What are you good at? We don't want to give you a rank that you won't be able to comply with now do we?" I asked, lowering myself to a seated position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next