Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:30

Rue laughed "You two have air,but remember,I have my awesome water,and my one-frog army."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:39

"Nah, your army and little splashes of water arent much of a threat to me." He chuckled then flicked his plume towards her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:40

Rue sniffled fakely "Dream killer." Then smiled and walked up to the Den
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:51

The brute rose onto his foundations, giving a soft shake of the canvas he took a step after her but stopped shortly feeling hunger build up within his gut and went towards the river to catch a fish.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:52

Rue yawned softly,and lied down by the edge of the den,her eyes growing closer to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 15:02

I took a quick look back & noticed Dad was catching up. I blinked & tried to get more speed by running low with my ears folded back & my tail barely waving around. I reached the tree ontop of the hill but when I tried to make a sharp turn I skidded much much farther away keeping me in second place as I tried to catc back up to regain the title of number one.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 18:59

I had wandered far into the woods, curiously exploring the territory as I had nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 19:21

Unlike her turning, his happened to be much tigher. Almost grazing his flank on the tree as he dashed past. The male knew he wouldn't be in 1st place much longer as he was slower.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 19:39

Zea finishes climbing down the tree and she jumps onto the ground off the bottom branch. She smiles to herself before walking over to the den and jumping on top of it. As she sits down she sees something small moving a little in the distance. She narrows her eyes and decides to investigate it. As she jumps off the den and moves closer, she realises it's a hare. I could use some food. She lowers her body closer to the ground, sneaking up on the animal. She bares her fangs as she gets even closer, about to pounce. As she was about to make her move, 2 birds start squawking, which startles the hare and makes it quickly scurry into a hole. Zea growls at the birds as she walks back to the den, not bothered to try to find another hare. She jumps on top of the den and sits down again, feeling a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 05:05

Rue yawned,her body was screaming for the comfort of sleep,she softly closed her eyes and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 07:51

He soon felt himself slow down quite a bit. Falling behind Jinx.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 11:58

The brute flicked his plume as it curled neatly by his side. A low yawn came from him before he arched his nape to reach his snout, getting an itch that was bothering for a while. Getting up the canine made his wayover to the den, resting by Rue as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 13:17

Rue felt warmth caress her right side,she quickly curled up againest it,and started to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 13:46

She grinned as a butterfly laid on her nose. She snorted and pawed it as it flew away. Her orbs wondered looking at the scenery. She smiled looking at the different color of flowers.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 15:26

I grinned widely, mouth opened & all as I began to pass my dad. In my mind I heard myself shouting 'Yeah!!! Take that old man, er dad!!' I was almost back to the spot where we started until I began chocking on something that flew into my mouth. Gagging I kept running but tripped falling face first until I spit out the ladybug. I continued crawling only a few feet away from th starting post thinking 'Gotta win gotta win!! Crawl, crawling for your lives!!'

Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 15:38

(Rus is dreaming xD)

Rue looked around,black consumed the area she was in,she looked around,suddenly hearing a voice "Im coming to get you!" Rue looked around,glowing red eyes seemed to be everyway,she shook in fear,and backed up.Bumping into something,she looked back,a large brown male with glowing red eyes was staning their with fangs and maw bloodied.Rue started in a run screaming "Leave me alone!" She suddenly saw light,she ran towards it before the brown wolf jumped in front of her "Think you can escape me? Wrong!" The male jumped and-

(Now awoken)

Rue awoke,standing on her legs instantly,a yelp escaping her muzzle.She panted,then sat down,fear had dived into her body,causing her to think deeply...

Last edited by Rue on Mon Jul 25 2011, 08:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24 2011, 18:57

His running was much quicker then her crawling. And quickly passed her, reaching the finish line and collapsing. Where he just lay panting hard.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25 2011, 10:43

The brutes receptors rang, his head shot up to her yelp. Instinctively a snarl errupted from within his cage, thinking something was threatening Rue. His gaze caught nothing except the quivering form of Rue. Ceasing his snarl he covered under a low whine as he gentle nudged her, asking her whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25 2011, 11:40

Rue shook her head "Just a dream." She sighed and lied back down,her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25 2011, 13:11

The brute snorted as his orbs narrowed into slits, preparing to ask of what could have scared her in her dream to cause her to wake in fear but he didn't. He knew there was some purpose for it and its better for her to tell him when shes calm enough instead of making her spit it out. He sighed and nodded, curling up around her in an open arc and resting his head by hers to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 03:48

Curse awoke from his deep slumber, he looked around then to his matted pelt. The colour from it covered in dark grey and dew. He got to his paws slowly and wandered around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 05:09

She looked around and began bouncing around randomly-"I like flowers!" -She began yelling and laughed-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 05:31

Rue smiled then licked his cheek "It was sweet of you though to try and protect me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 16:40

I panted & fell beside dad when I came to ge crossline. Panting I gasped through shots of air, "I.... let....... you...... win." I looked aound & sat up wondering where mom went to.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 19:09

He chuckled since he had already caught his breath back. "If it floats your boat"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next