Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:13

He shuffled across to the edge, looking over the river to see where she was. She had been down there for a while now and he was getting uneasy as he entered the water to try and get her back up if he could find her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:20

As Rue saw a black paw,she swallowed water into her mouth and jumped out squirting it at his face,then said "Hmm,Water seems to be my element!" She laughed then swam to the middle of the river.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:28

His lobes pricked when she popped out from underneath the water. He shook his head getting the squirted water off. Complaining like an adolescent, "It went in my eye!" He winced before falling over pretending to be dead as he slowly floated to her. When he bumped into her he nudged her cheek before taking her down with him.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:30

Rue squeaked a little as he dragged her under the water,she pushed away then popped back up in shoulder deep water.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:32

Zea awakens from her slubmber, she looks up a bit confused. She opens her opticals and peers around the den, remembering that she joined Wsp. The fae yawns before rising and walking out of the den into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:37

He chuckled as he went back up for air and crawled out onto the bank. His plume flopped to the side as he shook out his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:39

Zea gazes over to the lake, where she sees two wolves. She walks over slowly, wagging her banner. "Hello, I'm Zea" She greets the two.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:40

Rue laughed and then went up and sat by him,then sad "The damn frog is back." She turned to her other side and looked at the tiny green figure.Rue turned to the sound of a voice,a new wolf,she smiled "Hi Zea,Im Rue,a Scout."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:43

He smirked, "Round two, still betting on the frog that it'll win." His lobes erected as he turned looking up to a new fae. Picking himself up he gave a soft shake of his canvas and raised a brow, "Hey. So your the new wolf that wandered here huh?"

Last edited by Fallen on Sat Jul 23 2011, 11:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:45

Zea smiles and sits down on the water's edge, peering in. "Nice to meet you Rue." She replies. "I'm a Shaman." Zea adds before standing up and walking over to a nearby tree. "Wouldn't it be so cool to be able to climb trees?" She mutters as she looks up the tree. Then she looks over to the other wolf, "Yeah, I recently joined."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:45

Rue smiled and swayed her tail.She perked her ears the the new female's mutter "Climb trees! Fallen can do that easily!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:49

Zea perks her ears up, learning that the other wolf is called Fallen. "Really? I've never actually tried, I doubt I can do it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:50

He smirked, "Nice to meet you, Im Fallen." He raised a brow looking up to the tree, "Guess so" He said shaking out his fur before it fluffed up slightly. Mutering in annoyance he shook it once more to get it back down. He chuckled "You need to have that squirrel drive within you." He said to Zea
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:53

Rue smiled "Just grab the last branch and start to climb."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:56

Hmm... Zea thinks to herself, wondering if she actually can climb the tree. She sits down and looks at the branches, waiting for Fallen to show her how to climb.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:58

Rue nudged the brute's shoulder,and said "Show her! You showed me although I failed epically."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:02

He groaned like a pup but went on with it since Rue wanted him to show the new fae. He looked towards the new fae who was observing then back to the tree. The lowest branch was near a boulder so he decided to use it to his advantage. Running in a light sprint he jumped onto the boulder before jumping into the tree landing ona branch them embedding his claws into the bark, "You need to search for the lowest branch to help you get up, then after that its pretty easy."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:06

Zea watches Fallen climb the tree and smiles. "Huh. Yeah I guess it does look sorta easy once you get started." She stands up and walks to another close tree with some low branches and few leaves. Not needing a boulder to get onto the first branch, she jumps up onto the lowest branch, clinging onto it with her claws. She jumps too far and goes over the branch. She would have fallen face first if she didn't manage to grab the trunk. She scrambles onto the branch and chuckles, before continuing up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:06

Rue watched the male easily jump up,she got in the path ran to the boulder and jumped,landing perfectly on the branch,yet she was shakey,she smiled a bit and said "Im up for once!" She looked at Fallen and said "Do you think this branch can hold two wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:10

He smirked seeing Zea easily got the hang of it and was prepared to go back down before seeing Rue rush over and jump into the tree, landing on th first branch with him. He shrugged at her question tryig to back up but took a back step as he fell with a thud. He shook his head "Guess not, gets to crowded" He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:12

Rue laughed a bit and jumped down by him.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:15

Zea grins as she gets the hang of climbing the tree. After a few minutes she runs out of tree. She howls softly, happy that she climbed to the top of the tree. She looks down at Fallen and Rue. "Hey guys!" She yells before starting to climb down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:17

He sat up bumping noses with Rue as he grinned before perking up. Looking up he noticed Zea reached the top with ease.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:18

(Now I am hooked on Latin 8D)

Rue smiled and said "Cecidit amo te"

(Translate:I love you Fallen XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 12:26

(Cx nice)

He chuckled and licked her muzzle as he got back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next