Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 29 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 29 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 13:12

Rue laughed and said "Your such a fail,Your worst than Toxic."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 14:24

"Heard that" I grinned, passing by the two on my small exploration. "When are you gonna ask her Fallen.. only got a few more good years left in ya kid" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 15:14

Instantly I crouched down in a ready to run stance before looking over at Papa & smirked "Your gonna loose this time!" I looked back to where the hill was & nodded to myself in confidence. "Ready? Set......... Go!!" I bounded off ahead, not thinking of using all of my energy since it seemed like an easy race to win.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 16:30

Rue turned to Toxic "It was meant to be heard but you should take it as a compliment!" She looked at Fallen and laughed a bit then paws his muzzle "I take it back,your not a fail...Your an official frog hunter!" She laughed again then got her paws and headed towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 17:33

He pulled himself forward with the help of his strong fore legs, also pushing himself across the land with the help of his back legs. As he ran, the muscles in his legs tightened and rippled. He was slowly then his daughter because he wasn't built for running, but he wasn't far behind her ever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 00:41

She lefted her muzzle trying to find the place of wild flowers. She grinned catching the scent of it. She began to run toward it. She skidded to a stop seeing the entrance of it. She walked threw vines and stared at the scenery. Millions of flowers bloomed in an meadow. she began to walk toward the middle and rolled on her back. Staring at the sky as butterflies flies over her.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 08:15

Rue reached the river and bent down,lapping the cool water,it felt good to be back although she was a Scout now...Not a Youth Sitter,she sighed a bit,then jumped in the river,Toxic had whispered something in Fallen's ear..She wondered what the Anek had asked the demon.Yet the question swirled in her mind,did she like Fallen...Yes.She sighed then smiled a bit and dived deeper in the water,starting to swim,a tony croak escaped from the side,the frog! She jumped out seeing the tiny green animal,its tiny leg was stuck under a stick...Most would not have compassion to help something they ate but Rue did,she lifted the stick up and the little frog hopped of into the water,she smiled a bit,she did not care if she looked stupid helping a frog,but it made her feel good helping something that could not help its self,she looked back up at Fallen then looked away,would he walk off or come down to the River with her,she lied down and stuck her paws in the water,the hot sun beatng on her glorious black coat,her blue eyes staring in the water,the scar across her cheek glistened a bit,she had gotten the scar so long ago from Barrack,her ex-mate,she had left the male from his brutal abuse and anger,she sighed at the thoughts of the cream male in her mind,yet shook it away,she had friends and was better cared for here.She smiled and watched the fish move down the river.

(Super long post >D)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 09:41

His lobes pricked at Toxic before snorting lightly looking off towards a different direction. Picking himself up, the demon began walking over towards Rue near the river. He took only a small glimp towards her, noticing a slight scar across her cheek. He coiled his plume around his haunch, "Hey listen um." Lowering his lobes he was unsure of how to say it.

Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 09:48

Rue looked at Fallen "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 09:56

The brute's gaze rolled away from her towards the small frog that she released from being trapped and cocked his head. Loosing his train of thought he glanced back at her as he rose up, "Um that if you know. If you want to be uh mates I guess." He said shifting awkwardly as he sat back down
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 09:59

Rue blinked...Her face emotionless,then a smile crept over and she tackled Fallen into the river "Of Course!" Her blue eyes shined,and her face back to the old smile that always cascaded her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:03

His jowls parted as his plume began to go into a wag but stopped when he was tackled into the river. He gave a short yelp but grinned gently nudging her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:07

Rue smiled then touched her nose to his and then got off him and shook her fur,walking back up onto the river side,joy fell over her like a wave,and her smile was deep and welcoming as always.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:12

He chuckled getting up and following after her. Sitting near by he shook out his pelt getting her soaked again. He gave a fake yawn and licked his fangs, acting as if he didnt do a thing.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:15

Rue and then said "Toxic will find out in no time,he is a 'ninja' do you not remember that?" She smiled then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:18

He rolled his shoulders in a shrug before giving a light snort, "Nah, hes not a ninja hes mostly a bum who lazes around."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:20

Rue laughed "Okay he a bumish stalker."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:32

He chuckled with a roll of his orbs before laying down besides her. "Yeah, the only thing that bests suits him I guess." He joked going along with it. He looked over and grinned slightly before allowing it to vanish as he saw the scar across her face once more. He glanced away not wanting to bother asking about it, not wanting her to relive it if it was bad. Instead he leaned over arching his neck as he reached for her lobes, playing with her ears for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:36

Rue laughed a bit,he had looked at her scar but didn't ask.She smiled a bit and then said "Are my ears toys now?" Sh said with humor and a laugh,She was right,Toxic WOULD notice because of his behavior change,he had never been this close to her besides her always tackling him in the river,she poked his shoulder and then laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:48

The brute was going against his usual behavior but it didn't bother him as much. He was contently happy for once, a mood he hasnt felt ever since he was a year old. When she poked him, he rolled away before sitting up and flicking his plume at her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:50

Rue smiled a bit then said "Come on before I push you in the water!" Rue very quickly moved up to the den,and sat up right near the den,waiting for the brute to come.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:55

Raising a brow he shook his canvas before heading off after her. Trotting at a steady pace the brute came to a stop by her when he finally came to the den and sat besides her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 10:57

Rue laughed "There,now you can't be pushed into the water." She smiled then flicked her tail.With her paw,she nudged his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:03

He frowned slightly before his traditional smirk pulled at the corners of his mouth. Half circling her he ducked underneath her so he could carry her. He chuckled trotting basck with her then swiftly turning throwing her over into the water. "Probably, but then wheres the fun without that?." He laughed as he sat by watcing her float.

Last edited by Fallen on Sat Jul 23 2011, 11:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2011, 11:08

Rue squeaked a bit as Fallen picked her up and then threw her in the river,she ducked under,not coming up,seeing how Fallen would re-act,it was a fun yet mean little trick,She held her breath and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next