Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 18:53

(Was that the carcass I sniffed out before?)

I laugh as Silver zooms past me. " I'm not sure why... but I don't feel like swimming. " I sigh, wondering what to do. " I feel like exploring a bit. " I say as I turn around and scan the territory. I walk to the edge of the territory and sniff around. I notice the scent markings are fading away so I re-mark it. I continue walking and spot a hare. I growl but brush it off. I keep scent marking the territory, while looking out for bears and other wolves.

Last edited by Sk8ter on Wed Aug 04 2010, 18:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing... duhh)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 18:56

got out the water walked over to raikou gently pushed him off the rocks and rolled him into the water then got on him and used him as a raft paddling in circles then random shapes

Last edited by Silver on Wed Aug 04 2010, 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 18:59

Gnaws on the carcass of a small calf, circles around it then sinks fangs into its neck getting a good hold of it and begins dragging it towards the den so it wouldnt be wasted on the crows. Drags it as far as she could but ending up getting it stuck in a bush. struggles trying to pull it then falls over to rest.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:02

watches song then paddles raikou to the edge of the river and gets off him, walks over to her "want some help?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:04

After finishing making the scent stronger, I head over to Song and the carcass. " Mind if I have some? " I ask.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:06

looks at him upside down then sits up looking over at the carcass, rubs head thinking about it ''hmmm maybe..." oulls it a bit "yeah i will its a bit heavy'" smiles looking over at sk8 "sure go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:10

" Thanks " I say as I rip a bit of meat off the leg and eat it. I finish that mouth ful then get some more. I start heading back to the den. When I get there, I ump on top of it and lay down in the sun, looking at Silver.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:11

I stumbled onto the grass laying flat coughing up water standing up I shook the water off again, then just left it damp as I laughed to myself wandering off to smell the scent of a carcass.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:12

tears off a small chunk and gobbles it up then begins draggin it back towards the den
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:15

sees song has it covered and trots to the den, jumping on top of it, he lays down on her left side, smiles nuzzling her then places his right paw on her left
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:18

I spot the carcass left by Sk8 and Song, standing infront of it I looked for some good parts and began eating them till I was full. Sitting off on the side I licked the remaining blood off my lips spotting a small figure in the bushes trotting around, I smirked getting up raising my tail darting after it snarling as I jumped over the bush and landed infront of the coyote. It yipped running away leaving me with a grin plastered over my lips as I whipped myself around to head back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:20

I smile and nuzzle Silver back and rest my head on his right paw and my left. I nap in the warm afternoon sun, next to my love.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:22

places my head on hers and closes eyes, while she is sleeping whispers "i love you" he then drifts off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:23

trots over towards the river tilts head seeing curse still dead asleep there. tils head laughing lightly to self and pokes his head with paw for a moment then shrugs and goes to drink some water.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:29

his eyes open as he yawns and nudges sk8ter, "wake up hun" he raises himself to a sitting position
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:33

looks around spoting a perfect tree. wags tail heading over circles around then lays down curling up happily in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:33

" Hmm? " I muffle. I raise my head and blink. I look at Silver and smile, nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:35

nuzzles her back "umm i have something to ask you" he becomes sweaty and blushes, silver then takes a deep breath "will you be my mate?" looks down at her with his puppy eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:39

Returning to the den I stretched outside the den managing to hear Silver say something to Sk8ter, I perked my ears then grinned as I sat down swishing my tail.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:39

ears perk hearing and walks over passing next to sk8 and pretends to cough "cough cough say yes cough cough" stops looking at them "oh sorry throat, must have been the elk" smiles and skips off happily
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:44

I look at Raikou, then see Song. I perk my ears at what Silver asks me. I gasp and start smiling uncontrollably. I giigle at Song and lick Silver's muzzle. (you're VERY slobbery now lol) " YES YES A MILLION TIMES YESS!! " I yell/bark happily. I keep licking his muzzle as I look at the other two. ❤ " This is the best day of my life! Apart from when I was born. If I wasn't born I wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be my wonderful mate. " I laugh at my random blabbing and rest my head on Silver's paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:47

I look to Sk8ter and Silver grinning happily for them as I raised my nose to the sky letting out a howl to celebrate their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:48

Smiles waging tail and bowing down playfully then join Raikou and howls to celebrate for them.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:50

smiles wide and becomes speachless, spits a few words out "i love you so much" he then licks her head and lays his head on hers rubs against hers laying there know saying a bit more "im sooooo happy" (i am slobbery)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 19:50

I join the howl with Raikou, making mine the loudest. (lol) I nuzzle Silver and watch the funny birds chirp happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next