Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:25

I start to feel loopy and drowsy again. I head to the den and lay down opposite from every one else. I sigh as I fall asleep with my head resting on my paws.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:30

I looked at Song helping me to the den and just smiled weakly as I entered the den and picked a spot to lay down and rest "Thanks.." I said with a small yawn then tried to clean my cuts somehow.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:36

Nods and smiles "No problem" walks off to the river for a drink of water. Paws the water for a moment, raises paw seeing a fish swim by, a smirk comes onto her face. Slaps paw down onto the water making a splash scaring the fish off, falls back as she gets wet. Blinks and shakes coat then trots over to Curse and curls beside him drifting off into sleep.

Last edited by Song on Sun Aug 08 2010, 17:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : =P)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:43

I layed on my side closing my eyes figuring I'll rinse the dry blood off after I rest, doing so I listened to my surroundings and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 18:52

I woke up hearing a large splash, Song sat behind me i turned and sat up "How long was i out?...." the lood had now stopped flowing from my chest and it had healed over gradually. i leaned over noticing Raikou injurd and hurt i got to my feet and dragges Song with me "Raikou!!" i ran after him as fast as my legs could carry me
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 06:27

wakes up and gets off the den, looking around he sees sk8ter on her own and curls around her, licks her muzzle and drifts off
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 16:28

I wake up, as I suddenly feel Silver's warm body curl around me. I lift my head and look at him, and everyone else in the den. I stand up amd walk out of the den, seeing a hare I run towards it. It notices me and starts hopping away. I jump on it and I hear one of it's back legs snap. It stops hopping, but tries to move. I close my jaw around it's body, snapping it's spine and killing it. I eat it as the warm wind blows my pelt softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 16:40

as sk8ter leaves he curls up tighter, laying at the back of the den on his own
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 16:44

I perk my ears as I see Silver moving. I quickly finish the hare then walk over to him. I lick his muzzle then walk to the Magic River for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 16:50

Tilts head looking around then sees Raikou and curse talking, sneaks away not wanting to but into their conversation and trots off to look for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 16:52

smiles when she licks his muzzle then opens his eyes and she is gone, sits up and looks around the den
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 16:57

Lays down on belly, ears twitched hearing something moving around. Slightly raises muzzle trying to catch the scent of the creature. Catches the unfamiliar scent coming from not to far off, tilts head then cautiously follows the strange scent.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:02

I see Song as I walk to the Magic River. I lap up some cold water and trot over to her. " Hey "
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:10

Has her moment of pretending to be a ninja and hums a little tune. "dun dun dunnana dun dun dunanana". Crawls on belly going near a bush then gets up and does the secret agent roll and goes into it. Pokes head out of the bushs looking for the scent again. Perks up and jumps out freaked out when sk8 comes out of nowhere. Gasps trying to catch breath "Hehe hiya sk8, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:13

gets up and walks out of the den, he looks around before trotting to a shady place, right under the tree, he climbs up it and lays on the branches
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:16

I see Silver and walk over to him. I laugh as I say hello. " What are you doing up there? " I jump onto the top of the den. (It's like my resting spot lol)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:25

slips back into the bush and continues to follow the sweet alluring scent of her next meal. comes to a small clearing and spots a raven. licks fangs crouching down then jumps at it. hears its screeching as it pokes me with its beak. flinches back and quicky bites its neck killing it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:27

"chillexing" he shuffles a bit to far much and falls out, padding over to sk8ter "i was meant to do that" he scrambles up the den and lays next to her
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:31

Trots over to the den happily skipping with the dead raven in mouth. Hears a thud and looks over seeing silver on the ground. Laughs slightly shakes head and trots back near the river. Lays down and licks the blood off muzzle and the raven thenbegins tearing the feathers off and eats up.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:31

I giggle as I see him ' fall on purpose '. I look over to Song, but see she's disappeared into the bush. I yawn and feel the wind softly blow through our fur. I put my left paw on his right and rest my head on my right paw.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:37

lays my head on hers, he looks out to the territory and smiles, he nuzzles her then continues to lay his head on hers
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:41

Finishes her meal and licks her paws and muzzle. nudges the remains around with nose and begins to gnaw on the bones
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:46

licks her muzzle then hops down to the ground level and wanders to magic river, still a little dizzy from his fall
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:51

Bites one breaking it, yips falling back thinking 'what the..?' shakes coat getting back up and goes back looking over them. Tilts head and pokes them then jumps back and kicks on with paw over the bush behind her towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 17:57

a bone hits him from nowhere yelping in surpise, he quickly moves forward and lands in the river, not moving he floats around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next