Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 03:35

heads over to eclipse, and sits down near her "you ok?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 03:45

I yawned "no.." i sighed
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 03:46

"whats wrong?" he asked now laying down, he looks around then back at her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 03:58

"Everyone has someone special loving them and I don't " i frown Uploaded onto my Face.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 04:00

"there is a wolf out there for you" he smiles weakly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 04:07

"No... I only Like one Preson but there Tooken.." i said
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 04:09

"maybe you have to let go of him and look to the future, you know there are plenty other fish in the sea" he looks straight at her, "you just need to wait for the right guy"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 04:15

i got up "Please.." i said walking away
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 04:17

growls under his breath "she never accepts advice but insists on giving it" walks back to den, his body now tense and annoyed, he leaps on the den and lays beside sk8ter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 04:19

"Please Don't growl at me I did nothing" i said falling asleep NEar Raikou on the Patch of Grass
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 04:21

he snorts "i didnt growl at you, i just growled" shakes his pelt and sighs
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 05:09

sees Silver walk off i felt ashamed and guilty i sat beside song hoping she wasn't tod about it i began to worry about my future
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 06:42

falls asleep beside sk8ter
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 06:56

Leans over to song trying not to stain her fur and whispers i her ear "I realy like you and after what has happened i dont want to be kicked out the pack that is without you...... will you be my mate?" i leaned over onto her shoulder waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 06:59

perks his ears hearing this and smiles waiting for her answer
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 16:18

Ears twitch hearing him, turns over to him seeing him still half covered in blood. Ears fall back letting out a low whine and licks his wounds. Looks back up at him and smiles "yes, i would love that." nuzzles his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 20:26

Looks down then all of a sudden ears perk noticing the voice of Song speaking the words i was waiting to hear, i was so happy i forgot aout my wounds jumped up in the air and landed flat on her licking her cheek

"YAY!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 16:00

I woke up yawning and stumbled out of the den then stretched as I saw Curse happy towards Song, I just smiled at the two guessing to myself what was between them, then wandered off into the woods for an afternoon stroll. After scenting markers and exploring I padded slowly sniffing something in the air, hearing rocks crumble from a cliffside I glanced upward to spot a large figure leap down towards me with a high snarl; without reacting I got tackled to the ground feeling the weight of the unknown lift off me as I quickly recovered, feeling stings across my shoulder and back of my neck. I looked at the eyes of the attacker knowing it now was a cougar, I backed up growling standing my ground until in the corner of my eye I spotted 2 little heads peer over the cliff staring down at us. I sighed getting the picture now as I turned my attention back to the mother who launched herself swiping her claws at my face, I evaded quickly but she swung her other managing to slash my right eye remarking my previous scar. I snarled gritting my fangs as I hopped back some more keeping my distance, my right eye shut tight with blood flowing down my face; I growled knowing it was no use to try and take the life of a mother although she remains a threat, I snarled as I circled avoiding her then began to move backwards slowly. I watched her growl whipping her tail around while she took notice in me leaving, in doing so she eyed me and eventually climbed up the rocks to see her cubs. Disappearing in the forest I started padding to the den watching the ground with my remaining eye and spotting drops of blood stain the grass I walked on, I paused for a moment finding my vision blur slightly. I sighed cursing to myself then tripped over a root and rolled bumping into a boulder as I layed there "This isn't.. my day.." I groaned and slowly stood up but collapsed again, growling i attempted to open my right eye but it stung too much so it remained closed. As for my left it became more blurry "Might as well rest.." I said feeling pathetic then layed on my side closing my eye sighing heavily and feeling the blood from the gashes bleed slowly damping the fur around it.
(Long post.. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 16:44

(whoa yeah! longest I've seen.)

I wake up, feeling refreshed from my long sleep. I smell blood in the air and look around. I see Silver asleep next to me and see blood on him. I quietly gasp, and lick his muzzle, cleaning the blood off. I try not to wake him as I jump off the den and stretch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 16:45

(whoa yeah! longest I've seen.)

I wake up, feeling refreshed from my long sleep. I smell blood in the air and look around. I see Silver asleep next to me and see blood on him. I quietly gasp, and lick his muzzle, cleaning the blood off. I try not to wake him as I jump off the den and stretch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 16:51

Giggles licking Curse's cheek, wiggles free from under him. Gets up shaking her coat, spins around and tackles him playfully; blinks eyes and jumps off quickly remembering his wounds. Helps him sit up as ears fall back licking the blood off his wound, then pokes him as he falls back down. Perks up "Ahh I killed him!" runs around in circles freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:01

I opened my left eye then quickly staggered to stand "Can't just lay around.." I mumbled to myself and winced as my wounds stung more; I growled ignoring them and slowly limped back toward the den feeling light headed.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:11

Stops looking over him and pokes his cheek with paw. Keeps poking him until she sees him twitch; sighs with relieve as she sits back and says to self 'knocked out'. Nose twitches catching another faint scent of blood. Glances around wondering where it could be coming from then spots Raikou coming from behind some bushes. Sees him walk all wobbly and goes see if he needs help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:16

I came into the clearing seeing the den as I sat down with a sigh "Made it.." I mumbled then tried to lick the cuts on my shoulder and noticed Song approach me "Hey.." I said quietly then pawed lightly at my closed right eye feeling the blood become dry and I let out a sigh again.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 17:24

Tilts head seeing him and says "Either you tumbled down a hill and crashed, or you encountered something on your walk." goes around to his side to help walk him to the den. "But im pretty sure your not a danger prone like me." Helps him to the den's entrence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next