Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 21:16

I whine as I wake up and run out of the den, I see a wolf I have never met and yelp, I run behind a tree and peek out to see if the wolf saw me.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 21:18

Pulls my head from the water with the water dripping of the end of my muzzle i carefully stalk the small figure thinking its a rabbit, i approach the tree and POUNCE!! :@@:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 21:22

I whimper as the wolf pounces onto me, I cry and bark for help, and try to howl like Sk8ter told me to when Im in trouble. I submit and lay there waiting for the wolf to do something, hoping it will leave me alone. I see him walk away, losing interest with me so I run to the den and hide.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:15

opens his eyes and looks around, nuzzles sk8 then stands up and pads to the river, as he takes a drink looks back at her sleeping and smiles, he shakes his pelt and sits down, looking out across the river
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:27

Realises its a young pup and quickly clambers from on top of her "what are you doing in this territory?" i sort of snap hoping nobody notices the stranger pup
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:29

perks ears and trots over, tapping him on the shoulder "let the pup go" sits down beside him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:30

turns around spotting Silver obeys his orders and backs away "it was a stranger pup i didn't know what to do so i began to chat"

Turns to silver hoping he isn't angry at me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:31

I woke up and Yawned i went to the borede and Watched Loners, hunters Run around i watched I laid in a bush and waged my Tail.. i looked over at one coytoe as i snarled Snaping down on its back and broke it..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:33

"its cool, she is a pack pup, i think anyway you shouldnt hurt her" shakes head but slightly smiles at him,
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:35

Ears flop down from the shaking off the heard i do a half smile back at him i look down at the pup "if she is part of the pack how come i have never seen her before?" i looked down at the pup
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:36

my Ears PErked Up Big storm Clouds Cam Rolling, in I growled Loud Thunnder Rumbled i sighed "just go away" i said a Big Clash of Lighting and a Large ?Raining and hail came down.. i looked around i picked up the neckleaces omn my Neck and smiled "I'll always Have you in my Heart..."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:38

got bored of the pup sitting there and watching a butterfly fly around i padded off towards a big shaded patch watching the thunder tower over the valley i growled at it i looked down to the ground watching the first rain drops fall to the land

my face soon became soaked from the rain i ran over and picked up the pup in my jaws carrying it back to the cover off the den
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:40

he shrugs "i assume otherwise she wouldnt have got through the terratory this far" he sits down also looking at the pup, he then looks up at the blackened sky, with the peircing lightning cracking through it, and his pelt gets soaked, he goes to sk8ter and gets her on his back, carrying her to the den, when he gets in puts her at the back
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:42

Makes room for the two alpha's to get to the shaded waterproof safety at the back of the den "umm silver i know alpha's deserve the back but the pup is cold and wet... i dont care about it i will stay at the front" i place the pup down inside Sk8ter's paws

Silver looks down at the pup witha tear in his eye
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:44

Eclipse Watched everything light Up..
I Smiled Brighting Watchign the Lighting Not scared.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:46

Spots eclipse out in the storm

puffs my chest out and yells a deep howl to her :***:
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:47

wipes the tear off his face "dude, you sure?" pads outside and drags song inside, places her in the middle and says, he then walks back to sk8ter licking her face then walking outside and looking up the rain raising his dail up to the sky and smiles as it runs down his body
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:54

I howled back "Its okay. Im alGood, If i die i Die..' i howled back just watching
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:56

quickly howls to eclipse "dont be silly, come back to the den" he stays near the den as the rain falls down quicker and drenches his fur
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 02:58

i ignore it and just watched i sat up and Held up my Necklace, i smiled at it
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 03:00

growls under his breath and gets up walk over to eclipse sitting down beside her "why wont you come back?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 03:03

Eclipse Growled "Because I want to watch the Lighting Alone, Like Usalluy" i said growling a bit
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 03:05

snarls back "dont growl at me" he stays sat but continues talking in a calmer voice "why alone?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 03:07

Eclipse got up and GRowled "LEave me be." she walked away and contuined watching the sky.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 03:10

snaps at her as she walks away "dont be so angry for no reason" he growls under his breath and walks back to the den, soaked wet he sits just outside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next