Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:23

Flicks tail to the side, glancing over a small clearing she spots a small coyote wandering about. Sneaks up closer to it scaring it then begins to chase it out of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:25

"Sure I can help." I said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:27

"I was wondering How did u get your mate?" iasked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:28

I thought for a moment-

"Just playing and getting to know each-other more." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:30

"Oh.." i sighed "what if you know the PErson a lot and they have a mate?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:33

Thinks- "I don't know, how to get through that one, without starting anything.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:33

Stops half way from the den, notices some rustling in the bushes near by. A smile comes across muzzle as she catches the scent of a ground squirrel. Slowly trys to creep up on it to try and catch it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:34

gets up not waking sk8ter licks her muzzle before walking out of the den to the fresh air, he sees curse "hello" walks a litle closer then stops to shake his pelt and starts again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:35

"Oh," I sighed i laid down "I wish someone would like mee"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:37

I smell Sliver's scent-

"Hey Silver." I said.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:38

Crouches low and jumps into the bushes, letting out a small yip then jumps out. Rubs muzzle and jumps back in trying to catch it before it gets away.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:39

"hello cross" sits down beside curse, "there she is go talk to her"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:39

i sigh and whispered "Like Raikou"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:41

Comes out of the bush with the squirrel in mouth and happily trots over to the river greets Cross, Eclipse and Silver along the way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:44

"Hi Song" i whimpered laying my head down it was confused in many Thoughs
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:44

gets up "hello song" walks around and pushes curse closer to her "why dont you 2 get to know each other" grabs cross and walks away
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:47

Tilts head putting squirrel down, smiles waging tail looking at curse "Hiya Curse"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:49

walks to the den and puts the sleeping cross into it "dont let the den bugs bite" pads out and watches curse and song from a distance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:49

i walked away and laid near the den i sat there in pain
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:52

"what are you doing" grabs curse by the scruff and drags him back to song "how are you song?" he now lets go of curse
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:55

I rolled my Eyes "Silver let him do it.." i walked away "Well not he likes, her i don't MAte.. Just if there was a male for me.." i whimperefd
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:55

Giggles watching Silver drag Curse around for a bit then answers "Im good, how are you this fine and dandy day?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:57

I looked over the Edge of the den and smiled warming falling off I leaped back up and watched everywere
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 16:58

"im good thanks, anyways have fun talking to each other" trots back to den
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:00

i leaped off the Den i went ina nd fella sleep beside Raikou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next