Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:01

Smiles turning back to Curse, pokes his paw and jumps back bowing down playfully wagging tail in the air.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:08

walks over and sees curse sleeping, pokes his paw but he doesnt stir "i think he is sleeping" silver pointed out the oviboulse then said to himself "what a under statument, anyways whatcha doing song?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:13

Blinks and shrugs turns over to Silver sits and rubs head "I dont know ... hmm maybe... i have no idea..." nudges the squrrel carcass "maybe im gonna eat"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:15

places his front paws out and wags his tail, bounces and jumps on song then off her and bounces round "wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:17

Smiles wagging tail and pokes his nose with paw "Alright tag" and runs off near the river.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:18

chases her reaches river looks around then spots her and starts the chase off again, after a while catches up with her, using his nose he tags her tail "tag" then runs off to the forest
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:21

chases him into the forest, spots him hiding behind a huge boulder. sneaks up as close as possible, rolling into the bushes like a ninja to hide and jumps out to catch him but misses and falls a bit further from him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:22

laughs and runs from behind the boulder heading towards the den, he trips over a random bunny, stumbles and gets back up running through the den entrance and hiding near sk8ter
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:26

runs as fast as she can after him but trips on the same darn bunny and tunmbles into a bush. sits upside down for a moment looking at the bunny then gets up looking for where silver is looks in den spoting him hiding behind sk8 backs up not wanting to wake her up whispers to silver "cheater cheater bunny eater!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:27

chuckles quietly then jumps over her and legs it out den tripping over the bunny again and stumbles trying to get up
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:28

takes the opportunity and tackles him "tag!" backs up teasing him but then slips and falls into the water
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:29

laughs then offers her a paw to help her out, "take my paw, i always wanted to say that"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:32

shakes coat getting him wet "ooh.... uh sorry" laughs inside 'Woohoo got him' reaches for his paw and crawls out.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:33

"tag" when she gets on dry land runs away then hides in a tree
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:36

Slaps paw on forehead "Darn it!!" Thinks of a plan and goes around to try and sneak up on him. Picks up the squirrel carcass she got earlier and sneaks around. Spots him and jumps out, having her little slow motion moment she throws it at him getting his head and shouts out "Tag!!!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:37

picks up the squirrel "come closer or i eat it" he holds his paw for her
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:41

Slaps paw onto forehead again "Darn it!" Backs up and shrugs flicking tail "Eh I can catch another one"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:44

quickly throws it at her, it misses then he jumps onto the ground landing on song "timeout" helps her up "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:47

breathes for air and waves paw saying in almost a squeaky voice "im good" gets up shaking coat and puts paw out to silver "You are a worthy opponent"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:48

"thanks" pants beads of sweat running down his face, "i dont run alot, i dont need too" shakes his pelt then lays down under the tree
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:51

Laughs and taps his head with paw "Well good game Silver" Smiles and trots off to the river for a drink
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:53

stays layed under the tree panting, he gets up and turns around then lays back down

Last edited by Silver on Wed Aug 04 2010, 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:54

I wake up, looking around I see Silver and Song playing. I think about what happened between me and Silver the night before. I think to myself ' It was surely a dream... or was it?? ' I wonder about that while I sluggishly stand up and yawn. " Hello " I greet Silver and Song, slowly swishing my tail. I sniff the air and smell an elk carcass. I brush it off (lol Raikou!) and wander to the Magic River. There, I lap up some water and peer through the water and look at the fish. I start walking back to the den, feeling slightly more awake. " I'm not sure why, but I feel more tired than I normally am when I wake up... "
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:56

Drinks some water then goes in to cool off. Swims around seeing some fishies, takes a deep breath going under to try and catch some. Snaps jaws under water then quickly comes up for air then goes back down. Smiles seeing sk8 "hiya sk8 would you like a fishy to eat?" asks while swiming after them
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04 2010, 17:58

"hello sk8ter" he stands up as she walks to the den and catches up with her "you ok?" silver then nuzzles her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next