Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 05:15

yawns clamping down on m jaw and then shuts my eyes driftinginto a deep sleep

--starts to wiggle in sleep---
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 05:48

I kicked in my Sleep as Coytoe came up on the Den as i kick i kicked it in the head and it died
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 06:47

wakes up from a sounds of a coote's desturbed whine i see it lying dead outside the den with its jaw dislcated i ignore it nd fall back to sleep once more wags my ail as it brushes against song

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 06:56

I awoke from my rest, sitting up I yawned then trotted out of the den passing the dead coyote to head toward the waters. Once arrived I jumped in swimming around getting a drink too then hopped out rinsing my fur with a good shake, I began to wander the dens territory to set boundaries for unwanted guests.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 12:10

Eclipse Woke up and Growled she say Raikou and Smiled she laid her Head down as Her NeckLace Shined in the Summer Sun as she fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 13:20

I wake up as I hear soft growling and perk my ears up. I look around and see everyone sleeping. I lick Silver's muzzle as I stand up and walk to the Magic River. I shiver as the cold wind blows harshly through my fur. ' Bad weather today... ' I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 13:29

i woke up and Saw Sk8ter "Hey Alpha Sk8!" i got up and bowed to her as i laid back down
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 13:34

I turn my head and see Eclipse. " Hello Eclipse! " I say with the same enthusiasm (lol). I jump on the top of the den and lay in the cool afternoon sun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 13:39

"how is Silver?" i asked Staring over to where Raikou was Walking and whimpered
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:22

wakes up but doesnt stir for a moment, after a while he sits down blinking his gaze wanders he stays sat in the den
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:26

I laid there as i Padded off to Look out.. i saw Raikou and whispered "I love you" as i whimpered padding off
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:27

whines softly as wakes up starting to feel the pain on head from the crash rolls around rubing head with paws
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:28

i watched around and Whimpered i Returned to the den and looked aorund
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:30

sees song "you ok?" he pads closer to her then sits next to
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:31

shakes head becoming fully awake and notices curse sleeping near by, his tail slowly wagging in his sleep. smiles and paws his tail playfully. looks up seeing silver "yup just a small bump on the head" rolls over seeing him upside down "how are you mr new alpha?" says with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:33

I threw my Head back and Howled strongly
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:38

ears perk hearing eclipse's howl, gets up and stretches letting out a small yawn then shakes coat sitting back down
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:38

"im fine thanks" watches her play with his tail "well i leave you and curses tail alone, have fun" trots out the den and heads towards the river,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:41

Eclipse Leaped off the den and Pined Silver She bite his Neck and Leap off running around.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:42

Tilts head looking at him as he walks off. Gets up and goes around Curse, playfully nuzzles his cheek wondering if he would wake up and would like to play. Sits by him and pokes his muzzle with paw for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:43

snarls and chases after, he catches up with after a while and tackles her, biting down on her neck "why?" he growled and put force on his grip so she couldnt get away
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:44

Eclipse kick him in the Stomach and Got lose she ran around and Was Laughing In Joying playing around but Silver didn't know
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:46

Ears perk up instantly hearing Silver's snarl, sprints after thinking he got attacked by an intruder. Catches up and finds him pinning down Eclipse, eyes widen a bit and backs up confused on whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:47

when she kicks free and growls again then turns to see a confused song, "hi" he puts his paw up,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 15:48

I laughed "I'm Playing" she Pined Song and Bit her Nose "Awh, You guys don't know how to Play... Raikou Does!" i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next