Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 29 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 29 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 29 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 29 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14 2010, 21:09

I walk around the den, inspecting it. I sigh happily and smile at Silver. I lay down next to Silver and lick his muzzle. " The other question.... When? " I ask him as I think about happy pups playfully biting each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14 2010, 21:15

he thinks then licks her back "when your ready" smiling he nuzzles her and thinks about playing with the pups
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 17:17

" Okay " I say to him and smile. The afternoon sun shines on me as the soft wind blows my fur. I slowly swish my tail, then start walking back to the Wild Den. " There's no need to mark it, because it's already in the pack territory. "
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 17:21

he takes one last look before following sk8ter back to the wild den, when they reach it he climbs onto the roof and lays down, curling up he looks out at the terra
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 17:32

I pass the Magic River as I walk to the den. " I'm just gonna get some fish " I say to him as I dive in and spot a large school of salmon. I keep an eye on them as I re-surface and catch a breath. I dive back down and dart towards a medium sized salmon. I catch a fish but not the one I was after. The rest of the school swim away as I jump onto land. I put the fish on the ground, knowing it will die soon. I walk slowly downstream, looking for more fish to catch. I spot a few swimming slowly and jump in the water. I swim down to their depth and snatch up a small sized salmon. I swim to the surface and jump out. I walk to the Wild Den and put the small fish on top of the den. I walk back to the medium fish, and give it to Silver.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 17:36

smiling "thanks" he starts to nibble on his fish, slowly tearing through it, he finishes it in no time, licking the blood of his dail he kicks the fish bones off the den,
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 17:41

" You're welcome! " I start eating the fish. FIrst its head, then its body and the tail. I chew some of the bones, then spit them out. I peek over the edge of the den, looking at everyone sleeping peacefully. I look at Raikou " Well I haven't spoken to Raikou in a long time " I say quietly to Silver. I shuffle back next to Silver and cuddle up next to him. " You know.... now is ..... wolf mating season..... " I look at him and lick his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 17:46

he peaks over the edge with her, sk8ter begins to shuffle closer and he hops towards her, " i know" he licks her back, then smiles cheekily
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 19:15

Rolls over getting up and trots to the river for a drink, lowers head lapping up some water. then sits back enjoying the cool breeze blowing her fur. sighs happily and lays down by the river bank in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 05:36

he licks sk8ters belly, resting his head on it he feels there kicking and smiles, licking her muzzle,
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 17:41

I raise my head as he licks my belly. I laugh and see Song getting up. I slowly stand up and ask Silver " Do you think they'll notice it? " I say as I look at my belly.

Last edited by Sk8ter on Mon Aug 16 2010, 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 17:46

he looks, he thinks for a while "maybe. maybe not" he gets off the den and stands there waiting paciently
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 17:47

Gets up quickly catching a familiar scent, a sly smile comes onto her muzzle. She looks over at Sk8 and Silver and shouts out to them from afar "Hey im going on patrol for a bit!" runs into the forest following the scent.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 17:50

I perk my ears as Song talks. " Okay " I reply to her. I look back to Silver " I'm not sure when we should tell the pack. I think they pups are going to come soon "
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 17:55

his ears perk at song "ok" turning back to sk8ter "we will suprise them, tell them that we are taking a little walk and head to the den the pups are gonna be born in, we will stay there till the pups are born, then head back when they can see and walk" he smiles at her, his big eyes sparkling with excitement and happiness of the new pups
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 17:58

Raise head up high to the sky, searching for the scent. She looks over seeing a funny looking creature, one that she encountered earlier on patrol. Laughs lightly at its odd shape and lightly barks and begins chasing it
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:01

I listen to Silver's plan " But should we tell someone? Besides, we'll need Larka to be there when I give birth to them. "
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:07

"yes larka should know, what about telling raikou or curse, they are high up in the rankings and can take charge while we are gone" he sits down and scratches his ear with his hind pillar
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:08

Looks over some bushes where the scent came stronger, looks over and barks happily seeing a squirrel and begins chasing it down around the territory's borders.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:09

" Yes good idea! It will be great to have a little family " As I say the word family I think of Fire... and Zeff, our long lost brother. " Where is he?? " I mutter to myself quietly, not knowing I actually spoke.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:12

his ears perk "wheres who?" his sparkly blue eyes looking worried at her, he nudges her gently then licks her dail
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:13

pounces at it catching it then bites into its small neck killing it. picks it carriing it in jaws and continues patroling. sniffs the air thinking this area is clear then continues with the rest of the territory
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:18

I look at Silver as he asks a question. " Wha..t? Oh! Oh..." " Zeff.... He's me and Fire's brother... I wish I could see him again " I fade into a whisper as I remember when we were pups.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:23

he licks her dail, his turns his cranuim away "oh, im sorry" turning back to him "we should start to make our way to the pup den" his banner flowing in the slight breeze, shakes his pelt then stands still
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16 2010, 18:25

smiles seeing everything is clear and begins heading back to the den with the small squirrel snack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next