Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:37

laughs as he is now covered in mud, shakes pelt the mud flying off him onto everyone else
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:39

Mud covers me all over, I manage to move form under, Eclipse and I jump back and tackles Silver-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:40

Bilks looking around thinking what just happened then notices that is covered in mud and thinks 'oh that happened' shrugs and laughs shaking some of the mud off.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:42

pushes cross of and nips his paw playfully, then tackles him and tugs at his ear
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:44

I lifted my head to see Eclipse resting against me I sighed letting it pass then rested again "Night.." I said closing my eyes again continuing to rest.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:45

Tilts head tasting some mud and quickly spits it out and runs tho the river to wash off mud from coat and to wash away the taste as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:46

"I hope your Better in the morning" i whimpered "Becuase you Worry me when your upset.. and it brings me down" she Place her head down and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:49

I twitched an ear hearing her words but stayed silent getting more comfortable then yawned once more as I became still for now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:50

I watch off in the river and lay down next to Sirius for warmth-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:52

Splashes around a bit then shakes coat and sits near the edge soaking in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:52

jumps off cross then takes off to the den, speeds in and flys into a wall he rebounds into the wall next to the entrance and lays there, he drifts off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:53

i Twitched and whimepred "Fire don't hate me.. Raikou Either.." i licked my Lips and yawned "No..no...no" i growled "Fire Don't Chose for Raikou!" i woke up and whimpered "jut a dream" i yawned and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:59

I opened my eyes which were empty and longing 'Fire..' I thought remembering the times, while I stayed awake not able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 17:48

his auds perk at eclipse's whimpering as his legs move in his sleep like he is running for something
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 19:46

i was last into the den tonight

i crawled in seeing how crowded it was 'i guess i will squash up between cross and silver' i layed down almost on top of silver "hey woah sorry silver haha" i smiled at him. i yawned stretching out and slowly drifting into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 20:01

walks up as he nearly layed on me then gets up and runs to my look out spot
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 00:51

yawns rolling over tucking my legs into my chest then closes eyes going back to sleep

Nightmare Begins
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 00:56

i twitched my body and whimpered
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 03:17

he looks around and spots a small coyote in the terratory, unsure if it is a threat but remembers about crystal and takes off it runs but he doesnt stop chasing it, he catches up after a while leaps on top and bites it giving the male coyote a warning then chases it off the terra
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 06:37

I wake from a bad dream and walk out of my den
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 07:05

wakes up with a shudder afer a reastless night i peer out the den the sun blinds me for a moment then the scenery comes into focus i spot larka "good morning" i say mid way of a yawn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 07:14

I wake up and pad towards the river-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 14:23

Eclipse Lifted her head and laid it back down Falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:27

Yawns rolling over on her tummy. Wake up by the blinding rays of sunlight shining down through the gaps within the tree that slept under. Sits up and stretches shaking the dirt off her coat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:35

I woke up and Shook my Fur i stayed there on Raikou slightly sleeping i licked myLips and watched around me and him i stared into his eyes for a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next