Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30 2010, 22:36

as i walk away, i notice Sk8ter call out to me and walk off to the wild den to sleep. i walk of to the river and can smell the drying blood of Sk8ter. i walk along the river and see another wolf there. i walk past the dozing wolf and find a spot on the river bank. i lay, outstreched with my front paw in the cool floowing water, my tongue lolling out the side of my mouth, the breze rufling my coat... the scent of the blood lingering... as i fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30 2010, 23:51

I watch the black and white female take care of sk8ters paw "Is she the wolf named satinka?"i ask curse. As Icer walks away I take a closer look at her.She seems to be a bit younger than me, even though she's about the same size as me.' She seems to be very hungry. I should get her something to eat '
As I catch the scent of a hare nearby I slowly walk over to it. I smile as I see a fat hare close to a bush and slowly sneak closer to it. It notices me and wants to hop off but I'm faster and a few minutes later I drop my catch infront of Icer. She's sleeping so I push the hare a bit closer to her then trot back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 00:21

The scent of food slowely overwhelms me as i wake up. i wearily open my eyes, looking around. i spot the source of food in front of me. i look around again. nobody seemed to have got the hare for them selves, if so why had they pushed it so close to me? i decied that someone must have put it there for me. i was still very tired, i had only had a few hours sleep; but i was hungry, so i started to rip the hare in my mouth. i finish of the whole hare, i carry the chewed bones out to the forest on the oppisite side of the territory then the Magic River. i dig a shallow hole in the soft soil, covering it up roughly, and returning to the main area. i returened to the birthing den. Pretty much everyone was asleep, so i walked of to the spot i was before, not wanting to distureb anyone. i dip my paw into the river and splash it onto the bank, to clear away some of the blood and i walked a couple of metres up the bank, furthur away from the other sleeper, before circling around to lay down. i restd my head on my outstreached arm, letting the flowing of the river gently calm me to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 01:43

I dipped my head to my newly found friend Icer, I scrambled to my paws trying to rip of my bandages but they were to tight so i ignored the pain and tried to run to the Alpha who was injured beside Fang. I was a few metres away when i stumbled over a rock and fell flat onmy face i dragged my body along the floor, I could no longer get up the paw was surely not yet healed. "Satinka!" i howled out in the dark hoping she could hear me i yowled in pain.

(sorry i wasn't on earlier i was back at the hospital again)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 01:49

i stir as i sence curse nearby. i hear him struggling to get up and i raise my head alittle, opening my eyes. i watched him struggle with his bandage, but when i got up to help him he ran off towards Sk8ter, when he fell in pain. he dragged himself a little bit before i got over to him. "what can i do?" i ask, panickly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 05:06

I hear curse's howl and rush over to him seeing him lay there I ask " what happend??" remembering that his paw is injured i take a look at it. "Stay calm and don't struggle or else it might get worse" I say to curse trying to calm him down.
I turn to Icer "Icer, please bring satinka, quickly if possible" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 05:19

The sudden howl of another got me to sit up. As I glanced over, not too far a brute was on the ground, two faes by his side trying to help him up. I got up and swiftly trotted over. As I came I noticed the brute he winced in pain as he tryed to move his paw. I looked over to the other two faes and asked in my soft tone, "What happened?" My gentle pale blue eyes watching them and the brute.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 16:43

his receptors perk at the loud howl, but it was for satinka, he slowly padded to them, seeing if curse was alright before the ashen titan took flight in one stride and raced towards the WD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 12:28

I hesitated for a moment examining his wounded paw then ran of towards the forest to collect a few things. I gather a few leaves and sticks along with a motak flower and rush over. I sit beside him and begin to tear the flower apart and gather the little pollen it contained onto a few leaves. I carefully wrap his paw the get a two of the stick putting one on each side of his leg to help keep it still. Then to gather a few of the remaining leaves and wrap it again so it could hold the two sticks and the pollinated leaf in place. I back up looking at it to make sure it won't fall yet and say in my soft tone, "You should stay off it if you wish to heal faster." I glance at them for a moment before walking off quietly to let him rest. My ears flicked to the wind's breeze as I sat by the river and drank up some refreshing water.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 14:33

Jumps up hearing Curses howl and runs over quickly. Passes Satinka looks over for a little bit then continues. Skids to a hault by Thalia and Icer as ears fall back laying beside Curse. Sees the badaids that Satinka put on his paw and sighs half reliefed. Crawls by his side and nudges his neck before licking his cheek. Looks over at Curse before lying head down and thinks 'I have to remember to thank Satinka for helping Cursey out'.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 18:38

I winced the pain slowly fading away i saw many females around me but my eyes were clouded with pain. I stammered trying to get up to feet "Thanks for coming everyone" i balanced on song and licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 18:41

I wake up and find myself in the Wild Den. I see my four pups, and I lick all of them. I smile, then walk slowly out of the den. I see a few wolves, and put my nose up, sniffing the area. I get the scent of a hare. A dead hare. I follow the scent, and eventually find the hare carcass. I bend down and examine it, but smell another wolf's scent on it. A low growl rips out of my mouth, and I take the hare carcass in my mouth, and walk swiftly over to the Magic River. I place the hare in the water, and watch as the water takes the carcass away. "We don't need any more stranger wolves coming into the territory. "
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 19:07

He trotted up behind her, slowly to a standstill fang paws at her tassle, then pads forward and stands beside her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 20:59

I woke up somewhere near where Curse fell, something bugging me in the back of my head. I was hungry, i slowly got up and went to hunt. i went to find a hare, but came up short when it got away into its burrow, so decided to go to the Magic River instead. i waited for a school of fish to swim by, finally catching a small school off guard. i plunged into the river, my eye sight blurry, i swan to the bottom, to the fish and caught a large amount in my mouth. I went up to the top, breaking the surface. i took big gulps of air through my nose. i struggled out, laying the fish down as soon as i could - the ones still alive were wriggling around, tickling my mouth - on a rock far enough away so they would not struggle back to the water. i went to fetch some big leaves in my mouth, using the biggest best one to tie up the big bundle of small fish. i trot back to the main area of the terrotory, looking around for Sk8ter. i had got her some fish, i thought i may as well leave her some, after what happened last time she went fishing. i lay down the bundle and pull some onto the ground and eat. i leave the rest in there and put them on the main den for her.I all of a sudden realize what was nagging me. today i was two. i was no longer a yearling. i was old enogh to get a rank. mmm... mybe pupsitter, taken i think.. messenger?....

Last edited by Icer on Mon Nov 01 2010, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 21:32

He licked her cheek before turning and breaking into a lope towards the new wolf he hasn't greated yet, running into her and rolling, he pushes on the ground, his talons locked on the ground stopping him self,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 21:40

i see fang run up to me, stopping just in time, as not to run into me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 23:55

his visage was inche's away from her's, fang's large frame shook with a dark laugh of accidently running into her, his labrums curl back into a smirk "hello, im fang and you are?" he says, his tone calm and quite slow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 08:58

He started a dark laugh, and I joined in. Laughing Laughing I stopped laughing slowly. He smiles and introduces himself. "hello," i say " I am Icer. I need to talk to you about a rank. I am turning two today. I was thinking messenger or a scout."
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 13:22

Wags tail a little knowing Curse is feeling better and helps walk him to the den so he could rest up. Shakes coat then trots over to the river but notices Fang and Icer talking. Tilts head as remembers that she never really introduced herself to the new female. Wags tail and trots over playfully bumps Fang out of the way as wags tail cheerfully, "Hiya, Im sorry I never had the chance earlier but Im Song, whats your name?"
Looks over at Fang who fell over and giggles poking him teasingly, "beat ya."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 13:27

"hello i am Icer. I am pleased to meat you" i tell her laughing. I bow my head down as a greeting. she has the scent of Curse on her."how is curse?" i ask. llooking down on the tumbled over Fang, fighting a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 13:31

Tilts head as glances at Icer "ooh thats a nice name, and thanks to Sati hes gonna feel better in no time." one ear slightly falls back "unless he does something reckless again.." thinks about it for a moment. Shrugs thinking that knows a few ways to stop him. Smiles cheerfully as gets up ''So watcha guys talking about, if you dont mind my asking?" wags tail as skips around them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 13:43

" Fang was introducing himself as well" Smile lol
I sniffed around. i walked over to the main den and looked over my shoulder to see if song was following. i grabbed the leaf full of fish and trotted to where song was. i sat it down. "want some fish?" i nudge them to her, opening them.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 13:53

Smirks looking over at Fang who seemed to be a little out of it and giggles laughing "Well guess I beat him to intros." Sees her walk towards the den and carry back a clump of soaked leaves back. Tilts head watching as she unwraps it showing some fish. Hears her offer and wags tail a bit "sure thank you." paws at one of the smal fish grabing it but it slips. Catches it and begins gnawing on it before eating it up. After she finished her fishy meal she jumped up and nudged Icer playfully. "Wanna play?" leans down in a bowing motion as her tail wags in the air. even though she is two and a half she cant help but show her pupiness side as she jumps around her hyped up a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 14:02

my mouth slippes into a pupish grin as i finish my share of the fish i was going to leave for Sk8. "ok" i say as im invited to play with her. My smile grows more pronounced as i atemp to tackle song.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 14:09

Grins pancing around her avoiding her as she attempted to tackle. Lets out a low pup growl as crouches down and goes tachling her. Nips her tail playfully growling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next