Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 14:18

Song dodge my tackle and tackles me. She lets out a growl and nips my tail. I turn on her and let out a playful growl. I go to bite her ear gently and run at her. I fall and do a frontwards tumble. i didnt hurt anythink and start laughing, as i lay on my face, shaking with so much laughter i counldnt get up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 14:27

Looks back not paying attention to where is heading and trips tumbling into a bush. Pokes head out of bush looking around and thinking "Darn bushes always getting in my way." Crawls out and shakes the leaves that gathered on back. Grins seeing Icer Laughing and skips over to her. Crawls over and pokes her tail with paw then jumps back."Nice try Icer." Giggles teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 14:32

i laugh even more as i notice song has cashed into some bushes. i lay laughing on the ground untill it wore of (that was a long time) and asked song "do you want to go for a swim? i have to catch some more fish for Sk8 anyway- the fish we ate i had saved for her, but i got hungry" Smile
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 14:39

Rubs head with paw as takes out some of the remaining leaves that got taggled with fur and shakes coat. Looks over at her as she stopped to take a breather and get up. She asked if wanted to go for a swim and nodded head in agreement. Jumps up to feet and looks over at the river and follows Icer. She hums a quiet tune as she skipped behind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 14:44

i start to run to the river. "ill beat you there" i called over a shoulder. I knew i probably would lose, but theres nothing like a game. But after saying that i catch a faint scent. "never mind! ill see you later" i tell song. I chase the scent. I follow it way out of the territory. i was follwing it for twenty minutes when another faint scent comes by. this one is blood. i run even faster. I see a shape up ahead. i look around to check no danger is near. I see a wolf named Irisas' carcus she was the beta female of my first pack. she had been dead for a couple days. i lay down near her, staring. 'she had been strong. she probably survived when she escaped and was weak when she ran into a bear or something. she was mangled. it looked like she didnt have nuch meat on her when she died though. after a while i got up and started to dig a hole. i remembered when i was little she told me and my sisters about when she was a scout and fought of bears and kyotes. i dug the hole till i was too tired and dragged Irisas' corpse to the hole. it half covered her so i put the dirt over her and put a large bundle of leaves on the dirt mound. i turned and went back home.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 18:27

He raises to his peds, shaking his covering and trotting back to the magic river, he lays down beside sk8ter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 18:28

I yawned as I slowly picked myself up to look around. Raising my snout to the air I glanced around seeing everyone going about their buisness and trot off to look for an easy meal.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 18:30

He barks loudly at icer, hoping she came here, raising his bulk to stand up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 19:31

I hear fang bark, and i trot towards him. I see him near Sk8 and wonder what he wants. I stop when I am a couple metres away. I look into the river. i see my reflection. i think of my mother. i see a fish, i jump in to grab it. it was a good size fish, i felt it struggle from me, but it did not escape. i swim up towards the surface. i get up easier then last time. i went to Sk8 and nudged the dead fish toward her so she would know it was a gift for her. I shake my fur dry and bow my head to Fang. "did you want something?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02 2010, 21:32

his cold visers locked into her's "your two now" he shuffles upon the spot, lowering back upon his haunches, "i think its time to choose a rank" he says in a sharp tone
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2010, 02:55

I stumbled up and saw as Song played happily i then saw fang, i then realised i hadn't talked to him in ages. So i got up and limped over to him slowly putting pressure on my pa, i saw he was talking to one of the new females i wasn't sure which one it was since my eyes were still blurry."Hiiya!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2010, 07:35

Fang asks what rank i wanted. "Is scout avaliable?" I ask. I look over the river, then back at him for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2010, 13:29

Lazily falls to the ground with a plop and rolls around for a moment getting snow all out her coat. Digs muzzle into the snow for a little before shivering and pulling back. Sits up noticing some small pawsteps, of a bunny maybe and follows quietly. Tilts head seeing a fat snowy white hare a little far off and wags tail slightly licking muzzle. Slowly trys to sneak behind it but it notices inmedately that she was behind and dashes away. Growls playfully as a dark grin comes on muzzle and swiftly begins chasing after it. Catches up to it in a matter of few minutes and is about to snatch it up before slipping down a snowy slope. Tumbles down into a snowball before crashing into a tree upside down. Looks upside down dizzily before falling over onto side seeing the bunny hop off.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2010, 18:33

I heard a crash and Song's whine i ran over as fast as i could to her side "Song?, are you ok?" i licked her ears.

btw is it your birthday?
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2010, 18:49

He was about to talk with curse but he went off to the big crash, he turned back to icer "scout it is then"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2010, 19:08

"Thank you" i say and i go to the edge of the river. i lay down, i dippmy paw into the cold water. it feels refreshing. I look down at it, but my gaze slackens, as i grow tired. my paw still swaying in the water. "ouch" i pull my paw out of the water to see a bit of glass floating past, where my hand had just been. it wasn't deep. Not remotly, and it didnt hurt, so i just put it in the water to cleen it (watching it this time) and pull it out before i slowly daze off.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2010, 21:35

He nod'sbefore turning and heading to the wild den, he was doing a slow trot, when he reached it, fang bounded up upon it, and lays down, his peds hang off the den
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04 2010, 12:41

I crane my neck back as I head a sudden crash off in the distance. All was silent, except for the few birds that scurried out from the trees. Thinking it was nothing I turned my attention back to the tracks I was following, the tracks of a weasel. I silently followed, my icey pale blue eyes not missing a single track. Slowly, I followed it towards it's nest ready to ambush when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04 2010, 15:18

Laughs weakly getting up feeling dizzy. Stumbles walking a little before falling down. Shakes head curling up and rubs eyes then slowly gets up still half dazed. Looks over seeing Curse and says "oh hiya cursey, feeling any better?" sits falling over a bit before coming back into focus.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04 2010, 18:47

I smiles supporting her with my paw that no longer had a cast on it, it was to heal within two days and i would be fine again. I sat beside her, "Happy Birthday!" i yipped happily! my tail swishing a million miles per hour
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05 2010, 14:49

Giggles nudging him to the side a little and saying "Thanks Cursey." Shakes the remaining twigs and leaves off of back and sneezes falling over a little again. Pokes Curse's paw softly as looks at it for a little before looking back up at him, smiles as tail wags noticing he's getting better.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05 2010, 18:32

I smiled cheekily at her "The new healer said it's almost ok and i should put a little bit of pressure on it!"

I mysteriousily ran over to Sk8ter and Fang "Hey shouldn't we do a suprise party for Song, since i feel terrible about not being able to get her a present?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05 2010, 19:56

He was sprawled out on the ground, his cage moving up and down as he pats heavily, rolling over so his underbelly is shown he looks up at curse "That would be a good idea, but what about getting her something more special"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 03:19

"What did you have in mind Fang?" that moment a new idea sprung into my head i was soo excited that i shouted to fang "HEY A PROM FOR EVERYONE!""Since it's almost my birthday to it could be a treat for all the couples! what d'ya say?" i sat nervously waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 05:02

His cranuim rolled over to look at sk8ter then back to curse "A prom sounds nice" his labrums curl back into a smile, as he rolls onto his flank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next