Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Rose
Suintia
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 09:45

First topic message reminder :

He stood up again, walking to the male, he bite at his scruff and pushed his apex forcing him to lay down, the turns the male over to lay on his flank and snorted "now its over" kicked snow into his orbs and walked off towards the frozen lake
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02 2011, 10:32

I yawn and walk into the den. I lay down next to some other little wolves and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02 2011, 10:45

I looked over to see a worried Thalia and Curse inspecting Fire, watching her explain to them what had happened, I sighed quietly and remained in my spot.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02 2011, 12:03

She growls in pain and looks up, seeing the others worried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02 2011, 23:04

I lowered my head rubbing it against fire's softly "You just need to rest" I explained before running out the den towards smoke in the distance high on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 02:01

I take a closer look at the trap and sniff at it then I growl "Poison...!" I look at fire "But there isn't much scent of it left, it must've been washed away by the water" I tell her. 'But why did the humans use a poison with such a strong scent?' I think to myself a bit confused then I watch curse run off, wondering what he's going to do.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 02:45

Hearing Fire was hurt i got up and trotted over "Fire, Is there anything you need/" i asked Looking to the pups i looked up to the sky and sighed it was night
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 04:03

I scaled the mountain looking out i notocied the full moon and began wolves from all over howl, I reached the peak of the mountain and stalked through the forest approaching the smoking camp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 09:59

I narrowed my eyes hearing what has been used with the trap, "Poison?" I muttered with a low growl, though at ease since it wasn't severe. My orbs averted to see Curse wander off in somewhat of a hurry, I stood up and looked at the others, "I'll go see what's up." I said then took off after Curse's scent trails and noticed smoke mixed in with the air.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 11:05

I quietly yawn as I look around, with not much idea of what's going on. "Fire"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 11:12

She growl from the sight of smoke from an unnatural fire, "humans." She looks over at the snow near the water and realises a trail of something being dragged or pushed, "it wasnt in the water to start with! The humans must have left it in the snow and while we we playing.. we might have kicked it into the water." She points to the trail, heading for the water. "And thats when I fell in! because I tripped over the trap!" She says, and flattens her ears, "They are here for us. they are going to come back for the traps! I know it!!" She looks at the trap around her upper leg, "That means I" She gulps, "I will be captured..." she mumbles, then snarls, seeing some movement in te mountains, where Curse was. She howled to make sure he was alrght, "Curse! you ok up there?" She awaits a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 12:11

'Fire." I say quietly, looking up at her. I watch the black and green wolf who I rode run away. I look at the other wolves in the den.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 22:18

I turn my ears hearing a wolf approach behind me, i jumped round "Blake?" i tilt my head then hear Fire's painful howl. I raise my head howling back "Yes, im fine" then turns to a mutter "but i dont know if what im doing is rght, its back to my old life..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 22:35

I nodded slowly to Curse as he questioned, then he howled in response to Fire. I watched him silently turn away with words muttered to himself, "What're you saying?" I asked calmly, standing in one spot I twitched an ear, "Is everything alright?" I added, looking at him then to the area he has run into.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04 2011, 07:13

"We won't let them get you" I tell Fire. I look at the trap 'There must be some way to get rid of it, how would the humans be able to take it off otherwise?' I carefully touch some parts of the trap with my paw, trying to find a way to get it off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04 2011, 13:44

I ran my tongue through my fur as I cleaned the crimson stains from my earlier meal. Shaking my derma I got up and began trotting towards the river. On arriving I easily picked up on the scent of blood. Narrowing my eyes slightly I noticed the water with traces of blood that go to the bank of the river. I felt my muscles tense as I got up and followed it towards the den. Noticing the stench of blood growing strong and stronger I heard the faint moans of pain that came from the ashen fae with a bright scarlet red that ran from her muzzle down her back to her tail. I stood on frozen limbs when noticing the trap around her leg, the thought of humans nearby shook me as I stumbled back. Coming back to sense I quickly padded over and sat beside her, looking over the trap to see if there is a way to remove it from her as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 02:57

I look over my shoulder to the male, my shoulders force down and my eyes flaming "I'm getting revenge!" i snarl trying to shake of my agression
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 03:26

The earthern brute stood in the tree line, he whimpered lightly as his dark hazel orbs become fixed on a the pack, his tassle curling between his hind pillars
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 06:48

I look over to Satinka as she comes "Do you think you can remove the trap from her leg??" I ask her .
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 06:51

He shook his bodice before shouldering his way through the tree line, slinking his petite figure towards the small pack
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 06:54

I got up and groaned i looked at Thalia and Fire "Most of the time there is a thing on the sides where you push on and it opens" i said..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 06:58

It seemed ages with his small strides but now was nearly upon the wolfen pack
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 07:07

I search the sides of the trap to see if there is anything to push on.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 07:10

He seemed to have no fear and spotted the two females, swishing his teaser fang almost knocked down the one who seemed to be interested in the shiny thing around the others leg as he had shoved her to get a look
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 13:09

I yawn softly as I wake up to see wolves still crowded around me. I try to stand up and walk over to a white one with black near Fire, but I end up falling over. Wind softly blows towards me and I smell another wolf I haven't seen. I crawl out of the den and look in the direction of the scent. I see a wolf bigger than me but smaller than the other ones far away. I bark as loud as I can, trying to get the wolf to look at me. I wag my tail as I stare at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 13:20

I watch as Thalia nearly gets knocked over by a unknown brute. A low warning growl escaped my jowls as I studied the yearling for a moment before turning back to Fire. I noticed a small hook dangling on the side of the trap and carefully tryed to yank it to help remove it from Fire's leg. Pushing down on the trap as it slowly opened, I carefully removed it from Fire but lost grip of the small hook and it instantly snapped shut again, a slightly deep wound across my muzzle. A low whine came form me before stopping and looking back at Fire's leg, as I got up I said quietly begining to walk off, "I'll search for something that could help with her wound." I then noticed the young pinkish pup of the dominants. A small smile played across my muzzle, "Hey there." I greeted her as I walked by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 35 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next