Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 36 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 36 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 36 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 36 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Rose
Suintia
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 09:45

First topic message reminder :

He stood up again, walking to the male, he bite at his scruff and pushed his apex forcing him to lay down, the turns the male over to lay on his flank and snorted "now its over" kicked snow into his orbs and walked off towards the frozen lake
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 13:30

I watch the wolf walk towards me and I growl louder as It stands still near the den. I stop growling as I wag my tail at the black and wolf who speaks to me. I look at Fire and see the big shiny black thing still around her leg. I whine as I see red stuff dripping from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 13:35

I yawned as I awoke, looking about. My tail swished and I looked around. I walked around, and saw a black and white wolf, I backed away. I saw a rock and climbed it, watching everybody.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 14:37

I lowered my head slightly and looked at Curse as he seemed to be holding in anger and frustration while he mentioned revenge, I exhaled a sigh and rose up, "If this is a bad time, I can let you be." I said monotonely with a short nod, feeling as if my presence interupted his current state; I turned around and looked over my shoulder to await his answer.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05 2011, 20:52

His receptors pin backwards as the fluid and ashen vixen that growled at him, sauntered off into the distance, tilting his cusk slightly to the right oriax looked around, before recessing onto his haunches in the middle of the group
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 04:28

My weight softened and i untensed "No, stay i need someone to stop me if i go ito a fury.." I exclaimed feeling muzzle curl up. I leapt out the bushes barking and snarling standing in the centre of the humans camp.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 04:38

I watch satinka walk away hoping she didn't hurt herself too badly then I look at the unknown wolf who had almost knocked me over "Ooh hello! Who are you?" I ask him friendly then I turn to the whining pup I lay down and place my head on the ground so that my eyes are at the same height as the pup's, I wag my tail "Hii!" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 05:00

"Hello" he said slightly taken back that someone had talked to him
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 05:11

I sit up and turn back to the new wolf "My name's Thalia and who are you?" I ask him, smiling friendly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 05:16

He puffed out his chest and rose up, trying to be taller "Oriax"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 08:44

I wag my tail as I see a black and white wolf lean down. I jump up and try to bite the wolf's muzzle as the wolf lifts their head up. I bark and smile at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 09:42

"Alright." I replied quietly, turning myself around to face him once again, watching the Alpha begin showing his fangs and leaping over the bushes to the human's camp. I couldn't help but picture my father for a split second in his last moments, shaking my head from the torn memories I followed in pursuit to aid the dominant.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 13:22

I go back inside the den, to the back. I lay down and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06 2011, 23:44

Fire lets out a loud yelp as the trap snapped shut again on her leg, a bit lower down. She flinched, looking at her leg, seeing blood coming from the cut going around her upper leg and under her tail. She let out a whine of pain and let her head on the floor of the den as the tears built in her eyes. "Im... ok" She managed to whimper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 00:34

He jumps up in shock when the ashen vixen yelps, staring at the thing around her leg oriax shuffled closer and poked it with his nares
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:01

I lean down to the trap, as I find the hook I carefully try to open it and remove it from fire's leg, just like satinka did it before. As it finally comes off I pull it away from fire and make sure no one is too near then I slowly let it close again.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:07

As he watched the ghostly vixen close the trap, oriax become overwhelmed by the curiosity that drove him to the shut trap, he paws at it before laying down near it and began to chew on it
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:12

" Be careful not to open it! and I suggest you don't chew on it because there could still be some poison on it!" I warn Oriax, hoping he wouldn't hurt himself with the trap.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:16

He looked at the trap before looking up at thalia "I'm sorry" he pulled a sad face and let go off the trap, standing up and making his way back to the den
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:24

I look at the trap 'we can't just leave it there like that, someone might get hurt' but then I turn around seeing fire in pain I walk over to her and check on her wounds, I look to where satinka had gone and hope that she'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:26

He poked his head out and suddenly took off, being much quicker then he will become at this stage, oriax set off into the forest
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:34

"Where are you going...?!" I bark as Oriax suddenly runs off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:40

He quickly stopped and barked "My momma taught my about a herb to stop infections, Im hoping to help" he smiled, before running into the forest
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 01:57

I smile and bark as thanks then I turn back to fire "They'll be back with herbs soon you'll only have to hold one for a lttle longer" I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 02:01

He lowered his nose to the ground and started to sniff around, once oriax found the plant he was looking for, he started to dig it up, before picking biting into the burdock root and running off to find some moss and cobwebs
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 02:07

I clean fire's wounds then I sit down and wait for satinka and oriax to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 36 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next