Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 2 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 10:27

She looks up at him and pokes him and covers her face with her paws-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 14:10

Noticing Curse scurry off, Song jumps onto her paws and follows behind. The scent of an unfamiliar canine came to her before spotting her. Song skipped over and plopped her rump down beside Curse and barked in a cheerful welcoming voice, "Hi there, who might you be?" He mixed brown banner began to wag lightly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 22:37

I nod my head in answer "Yes this is the Wild Sk8ter Pack" i explain looking around at all the other members, i Looked over at Song and smiled "Im Curse alpha male, and this is my lovely mate Song" i adressed her with a gesture of my paw. "Welcome to the pack!" i happily barked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 23:48

She looks up seeing that we have a new member and smiles- "Bigger the pack better" -Yawns loudly watching-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 00:46

I smile hearing Nia, i look back at the femme "Follow me" I said leading her over to the Training Hollow. I look back over my shoulder "Blake and Thalia follow me" I pushed my way into the Clearing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 08:26

i watch them as they leave and sighs of boredom- "Now im alone......great" -Rolls on her back and looks at the tree tops-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 14:25

I woke with a low moan, my skull throbbed and my limbs ached. Vision hazed I wearly glanced around, wondering what happened. Lifting myself onto my foundations I clumsily walked like a drunk fool until stopping briefly and inhaling deeply. Everthing clear. I began my way back towards the den wondering what i missed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 14:51

I look up at Mjay and smiles still on her back and yawns a little-"Hey girly"-Grins-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 15:56

Smiles kindly as her tail wags lightly on the ground. Watches Curse guild River towards the Training Hollow, Song jumped up onto her feet and was about to follow before feeling thirsty and going to the river for a quick drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24 2011, 11:00

I gave a half smile as I heard Nia. The fresh scent of a newcomer came to me in an instant and looked around a bit before lowering myself next to a nearby oak. I coiled my tassle around my hind pillars before resting my head down on the warm terra.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 07:51

She enters the den coming back from the mountains and jumps on top of the den and lays down. She smiles as the sun warms her and lays head on her paws-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2011, 16:25

My ears twitched to the coming foot steps of someone. I felt my nose quiver a bit as I caught the scent of Nia but was too lazy to open my eyes and see what she was up to. A different scent caught my attention, food. I rose to my foundations and began heading towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26 2011, 17:57

Yawning lightly, Song rolled around onto her back as she gazed up at the sky from within the den's entrance. Getting up, she shook her pelt before stretching in a bowing motion.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26 2011, 21:48

Curse stepped out into the clearing and spotted Azul relaxing over the fallen tree he chuckled slightly and carried on and sat down in front of it looking out at the territory "Speings here right Azul" He spoke sniffing the air and closing his emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 12:57

Song trotted with a skip in her step towards the river. Lapping up some water she sees some fish swimming nearby and decides to jump in and swim around, trying to catch one.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 14:40

She looked at Curse and smiled, nodding shyly. She looked at the sky and saw two birds flying together, "aww" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 20:00

He slowly padded into the main den area, mumbling underneath his breath, childishly shaking his head as his movements become sluggish
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2011, 00:58

I smiled and nodded, I followed her muzzle and looked up at the night sky. "Birds pairing, a sign of good luck and peace" I smiled and layed down resting my head on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2011, 20:29

He soon trotted into the den and curled up at the back, his purple eyes staring out through the darkness
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 04:13

Song crawls out soaked wet and does a small roll onto her back as she plays with a small fish she caught. Holding it with her paws it sliped as wiggled all the way down to the water.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 07:46

Sprinting down I leapt over the soaked female and caught the fish up in my jaws I turned to her giving a cheeky smile "You dropped your ugh.. Fish" I chuckled and dropped it at her paws licking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 10:49

She pads beside the den and put Rayne down slowly and sits beside her watching everything wagging tail slowly-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 16:18

I stand up and walk over to the Main Den, where I lay down at the entrance and yawn boredly. 'What to do?' I ask myself, looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 23:25

He moves his paw in a circle quickly
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30 2011, 04:27

She giggles playfully as she paws at the cheeky male's muzzle. "Thanks for saving my fish Senor Gubble." She grins as she crawls over to the fish beside her and paws at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next