Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 12 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 01:28

"Ok" I said, "Well what is she gonne do? She can't eat meat yet" I asked, cocking my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 01:30

"I'm sure a female wouldn't mind adopting her" He said as he lowered his body to lay down
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 01:33

I wrinkled my nose. "I'm not adopted" I said. I sat down and swished my little tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 01:37

He chuckled as the pup wrinkled his nose "That is true, you are the only pup that isn't, except this little gal, but she doesn't even have a name yet, anyway I'm sure a strong wolf like you, has loads of wolves that would like to adopt you"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 01:42

I grinned. "Momma used to tease me, she would say I'm to scary and that she didn't want me since I look scary. I know she was joking though." I said.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 02:09

He laughed along, "Well you have got unique markings, did you get them from your mother or father"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 02:42

Scrambling out the warm water I shook my pelt and saw Fenris and Niyol, I chuckled listening to the conversation and rolled over laying in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 02:46

He moved his tail slightly, curling it up clinging onto it as he blinked lightly
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:17

I rolled over and kicked up dust from the ground and watched as the clouds fell vanishing as it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:22

"Curse?!" Niyol called, knowing he would want to know about the pup that had been left here
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:25

Rolling over to my paws I got up and turned my head licking the dust from my fur, looking back I replied "Whats up, the forest isn't on fire" he remarked noticing the urgency in the wolf's voice.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:28

He uncurled his bushy tassle, uncovering the small ghostly bella "A lupin left her here"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:31

My eyes widened at the youth that lay at Niyol's paws "The parents are to return for her?" I said raising my head I looked around and sniffed for any scents, my ears drooped scenting nothing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:34

"I doubt it, she left her in this" He said, picking up the nearby hat and dropping at his lead's feet
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:38

I took a step back in suprise and lowered my head sniffing at the strange object "It's no pack I recognise" I remarked and looked at the young pup, "Well we will take her in until further decisions are made" I decided picking the pup up by the scruff. I was carrying her back to the den, dropping her at the entrance I looked back "Niyol, a beta doesn't have time to pupsit!" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:40

He looked confused towards the brute "wha?", his tail swished lightly as Niyol lifted up off the turf
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:44

Nudging the pup to the back of the den and covering her with some leaves he turned back to Niyol "You heard me!" I retorted chuckling sitting at the entrance of the den.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:48

"Wow" He said sitting down in suprise, Niyol shook the fur from his vision and grinned "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 04:51

I nodded and grinned "You deserve it"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 09:36

Nothing could wipe the smile from his face, as he raised himself up "Yahooooo" he called out before bouncing around happily "I won't let you down"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 09:45

I watched him bounce around crazily and my head soon got dozzy "OK I'll hold you to that" I chuckled and turned backing into the den.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 09:53

He bounded over to Nia and pounced on her, laughing like a pup "Hehehe hi"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 10:36

I shook my head and bounded over to Niyol to answer his previous question. "I dunno, my momma was silver but I didn't know my dad."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 11:59

I perked when I saw the small ghostly fuzzy ball that was carried towards the den by the male leader of the pack and sneaked over. I sniffed it and saw a small head, in the coiled fur. My lobes fell back to see she was so small, smaller than me by a few weeks apart. I ran off to get a big leaf and put over her so it wouldn't seem cold in the den for her before I ran off to find someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 12:04

I saw Jinx and ran over, jumping on top of her, sending us both rolling in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next