Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 13 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 14:16

Song shook her pelt and continued towards her direction. Crossing from the borders of the territory she wandered towards the scent she caught until she lost it across the river. Glancing around she paced by the water to see if she could find it but didn't this time. "Strange.."She muttered and began back towards the den where she saw saw the pups playing together and smiled before continuing to a nearby tree and curling up under it's shade for a while before heading off towards the mountain range for a bit..

-teleports to mountain range, wheee!-

Last edited by Song on Sun Apr 10 2011, 17:34; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : silence! i need no reason! -shlaps the reasoning question-)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 17:32

The demon saunters around his counterpart, his twin zeniths scintillating from the turbulence that the acreage brings. His petite silhouette palpitates as a large cloud creeps over the sun, Languidly, he descends his capitulum towards Nia's cranuim, letting his salmon tongue escape his slightly parted jowls and running it up her cheek
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:13

(woooooow.... i have no idea what you just said fluffers... o.o jk
lol you and your fancyness xD)

Song skipped into the clearing and stopped and spinned around to wait for Mystic. She noticed Nyol cuddling up with Nia and barked over, "Get a den you two!" She playfully teased before giggling and wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:16

I pin my ears back as I hear barking. I follow Song to the den area, and I look around at 2 other wolves, one slightly odd-coloured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:17

Erecting his lobes as his boa stiffened raising up slightly "hehehe", with that slightly dark chuckle, The demon turned on his lime hints, a sly smile slinking onto his laburums
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:22

She stuck out her tongue before giggling seeing the two of them. Turning to see Mystic has caught up she jumped back onto her feet, "This is where most members live and hang out, I'm sure you'll get along well with others here."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:24

He swung his cusp to the side, the purple fur now uncovering his sharp eyes, which locked upon the new wolf, his tongue run over his chops as he approached "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:27

I look around, and jump backwards from fright as a wolf speaks to me. "Hello" I say to the male.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:32

Song blinked seeing her jump back a bit then turned to Niyol and nudged him making fall over a bit, "Don't mysteriously appear out of nowhere, ya scare people." She giggled turning back to Mystic. "Don't worry he's a softie, he won't hurt ya."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:34

I widen my eyes as I stand up again and look at Song. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:36

"You better not get my fur dirty" He mumbled as he picked himself up off the floor "and yes I don't bite.... that hard" He smirked cheekily
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:42

She shaked her head and rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. Anywho he's Niyol, Niyol, this is our new member." She said wagging her tail
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 18:45

"Salutations" He said in a gleeful tone, his purple fur now covering his visage again as the brute lowered his rump to the emerald covered earth
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:01

Perkings my ears I woke up and stretched parting my jowls in a huge yawn, I blinked and plodded out the den and into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:08

Perking up she notices Curse and skips over to him to greet him before noticing a small pup in the den and tilting her head, "whos this?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:10

I looked to my mate and greeted her with a lick on the forehead "Oh this, is the newest member of the pack. Although she has no name or parents yet.." I looked back at the pup who lay sleeping her flank rising and falling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:12

He turned on his heels and hopped over to Nia, resting his head on her stomach again, watching her fur
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:17

Aww, poor pup... she was abandoned?" Song laid beside the pup and softly nuzzled her to help keep her warm. As she did so she noticed her short tail which was similar to how a bear's tail is short. She smiled as she gazed back at Curse, "Well we can't leave her with no name... how about Teddy?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:21

Follwing into the den casting a large shadow I sat down beside Song and looked down at the pup "Teddy, soft and sleepy. Yep that will work" I teased smiling as I saw the affection in Song's eyes for the pup.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:26

She grinned as she tail lightly thumped on the ground before turning to the small pup as it slept.

Last edited by Song on Sun Apr 10 2011, 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:29

Slipping his rough salmon tongue through his jaws, Niyol started to groom her stomach
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:30

Teddy smiled, as she woke up she started to make little whimpering noises, sniffing around, she cried, wanting milk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:34

I watched the little ball of fluff whimper and sniff round in search of milk, unsure of what to do he leant down touches noses with the pup to let her know someone was here.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:35

His opticals closed as his tongue retreated back into his mandible, lifting up one of his fore paws and placing it next to his head on her underbelly
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:37

Song's ears fell back slightly as she noticed her squirm around looking for food and pulled her closer to her stomach so she can eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next