Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 14 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:40

Curling his long rope around one of his hind limbs, Niyol lifted his head off her stomach to stare at his markings
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:40

Pulling my muzzle away I raised my head and licked the top of Song's head between her ears. Looking down at the pup a warm smile grew over my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:44

She glanced over at Curse and wagged her tail before licking his muzzle kindly. She glanced back down at Teddy and wrapped her tail over her while she fed so she wouldnt get cold with the breeze that flowed into the den.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:45

She found a belly and started to drink, calming down and resting on the warm belly as she drank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:49

Song leaned down and kindly licked the pup on her head before resting her head on top of her paws.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:55

She yipped happily feeling full she decided to explore. The pup crawled around before running into a large fuzzy thing, (tail).
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 19:56

I leaned down and whispered in Song's ear "I guess we have a new pup" I gave a warm smile and layed down wrapping my body around Song's and leaning my head on her back my tail brushed silently on the hard den floor.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 20:15

Teddy whimpered, not able to sleep. She licked her belly as it grumbled. She yelped as she pelt a pain in her lower belly.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 20:16

Opening one eye and watched the pup squirm, I shook my head and reached out my paw pulling her towards Song's warm pelt. I curled my tail round and tucked it around her.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 20:21

The pup yelped and cried as she was made less space. She tried to show them that her tummy felt too full but didnt know how. She whimpered and licked her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 20:23

I tilted my head the pup still seemed uneasy, I leant down and licked her tummy gently. "Teddy, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 20:26

The pup held her legs together, feeling like she badly needed to get rid of the full feeling. She whimpered then suddenly a liquid leaked out of her making a puddle on the den floor. The pup whimpered, feeling wet.

Last edited by Teddy on Sun Apr 10 2011, 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 20:39

He turned his head away from his markings and smiled, laying his head down upon his courtship's belly before hearing a pup whimper, 'Curse and his bad parenting skills' Niyol thought as he raised himself up and wandered towards the den, seeing the pup in a yellow liquid, and lifted her up out of it, moving her slightly away before gently putting her down, to which he went outside and picked up a leaf from one of the surrouding tree's and headed down to the small stream, where he used to pick up water which didn't work so lowering his snout to the water, he sucked up a bunch and turned on the spot heading back to the den, When he reached it Niyol spat the water were the pee was and it slid away into out the den in a slide motion, then he picked up the pup and placed her back beside Song
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 20:52

The pup smiled, feeling better out of the puddle, but still wet. She whined as a brease made the wetness go cold and made her cold. She whined and layed there silently.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 21:03

His eyes narrowed slightly, walking outside and picking up another fallen leaf just to head back and rub it gently on her, before nudging her gently beside Song, he then left the den and headed back towards Nia
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 21:06

Teddy giggled and licked his nose as a 'thankyou'. She snuggled up to Song and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 02:38

Nia gets up shaking her head as she drifted asleep. She yawns lightly and slowly walks to the creek. She shakes her head once again feeling sleeply she dunked her head into the water and takes it out with eyes widen. She licks her muzzle as some water drips off her face. She looks around ears twitching 'Whats to do' The question filled threw her head-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 04:41

I sat, watching everyone running into the den and out again. I yawned and curled up to sleep. I shivered before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 07:11

I smiled and barked "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 07:38

I wake up as I hear a pup whining. I get up yawning and trot to the den tosee whats going on and smile seeing Niyol take care of the whining pup who calms down again. "Who is this little pup?" I ask Curse who's sitting by the den.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 09:00

The pup yips playfully when she akes up, then goes to Song to feed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 09:04

I laid with my face in the ground and my rump in the air, still didn't get up from when Fern surprised tackled me. Getting up I shook y pelt looking around for him so I can strike but saw a shadowy figure near the bushes and thought it was him. I grinned as I silently sneaked over and pounced on the figure but to find out it was bigger and a sandy brown, a coyote. My ears fell as well for my tail as I jumped with a yip as it swiftly got my tail. Growling weakly I struggled in the air as it picked me and was going away. It simply sneered at my struggled but I was able to kick him on the neck making him gag and drop me. I stumbled around before facing it and growling weakly as I nipped at its leg before running off to the den. I heard it still behind me and I run as fast as I could before stumbling down just a few inches from nia and niyol. Whimpering slightly I crawled over to them and got both of their tails and put it over me as I hid.

Last edited by Jinx on Mon Apr 11 2011, 13:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 11:13

I woke up with a yawn. I looked around to see Niyol, Nia, and Jinx all together, and could smell Curse, Song, and the new pup in the den. I thought of how Momma said there was no time for fun and cuddling. We always were running away, and then I got lost.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 12:42

Nia's ears perks seeing Jinx hiding than she turns her head seeing a coyote. Nia snarls and lunges at its neck clutching her jaws killing it. She drops it and turns to Jinx and licks her head.- "You ok ?" -She checks her body for any injury.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 13:19

I crawled from under their tails and crawled over to the dead body of the coyote and cautiously sniffed at it. Before jumping at it as if I was to attack it and growled weakly. I sniffed and kicked some dirt at it before running over to nia and wagging her tail, "Thank you mommy!" I yipped as I thankfully pawed at her muzzle. I froze slightly as I thought of what I said and stuttered to save it. "Um, I mean Nia, um sorry." I said sheepishly as my tail fell back and I backed up and ran off to escape the awkward moment that I have made and to bug Fernis who seemed lonely at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next