Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:08

I glanced upward, scooting the chain under my paws. "Who ar- Celine?" I said, not recognizing the now grown wolf. I blinked a few times and shook my head to be sure. "Uh, yea?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:14

Fallen snored lighting in his deep slumber, his leg twitched as he rolled onto his back, his tongue hanging limp from his mouth as he rolled onto his side.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:15

"Yeh. It's Celine" she muttered slightly, "You alright?" she asked glaring at Fallen. 'Weird thing?' she thought and smiled "You look a bit.. Angry" she noted.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:18

I narrowed my eyes and lifted my paw, revealing the chain. "It's fixed now but long story short, Ollie wrecked the one thing I ever got from my family" I said, my voice rising to a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:18

(thanks, I'm taking that as a compliment celine.)

The hessian woke with a lazed groan and sat up. He was overpowered by a wide yawn then shook his canvas before getting up.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:22

She growled lightly, "Well Sorry to hear that" she frowned, "If you'd excuse me.. I'm going to go find something to do, Would you like to come with me?" she asked him as she looked at Fallen.

(You're Welcoome Fallen. (: )
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:24

"Like what?" I mumbled, fidgeting with the chain, debating wether or not to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:24

Fallen got up and dragged himself towards the river, the brute was too tired that he was swaying upon his heels, rocking back and forth until he fell into the water. He crawled to the shore and allowed himself to remain half in the water and half on land.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:28

Celine became annoyed with his rejection to his necklace, She took it and pushed it over his face, she pulled it down to around his neck. "I have no idea but it's better then nothing, plus maybe we can make some trouble" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:30

I pulled my head backward, surprised by her forcing the chain over my neck. I shook my head and sat up before getting to my feet. "Where to then?" I asked, just wanting to do something rather than lay there.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:32

"Lets go see if we can tease anything if not we will go see what fun we can have" she smiled and patted his shoulder, "You just need you chain to wake you up!" she smiled and walked off, "come on!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:34

Fallen tried to get up but his pillars began to sink into the muddy water. Growling to himself he struggled until he was able to pull away from the ground, ending up falling backwards.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:38

I padded slowly behind her, my tail was slightly drooping and my head was held low.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:40

She turned to see him, "Why such the long face?" she asked, she put her paw out and lifted his head. "Don't hang it low, you're a high rank hold your head high." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:42

I rolled my eyes and just held my head level with my body. "Better?" I asked. "I have a long face because I'm not a smoosh face human" I added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:44

"Cheer up there dark house" she muttered and rolled her eyes, "Someones a bit moody?" she asked and walked off once more.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:46

"Well sorry for being monotone enough for ya" I said, just to prove her wrong I lifted my head up more normally. "I'm not walking any faster, I'm to lazy for that" I warned, keeping my pace.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:50

"Cheer up" she replied, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:54

Fallen finally huffed quietly, now fully awake thanks to the water and swam towards the bank. Once he crawled back out, he shook out his canvas and began to head off towards the forest in search for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 12:57

"Ok whatever" I sighed. "What are we doing?" I asked, looking to see where we were going.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 13:02

"Idk. You're choice" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 13:10

I wrinkled my nose. "Uh.. I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 13:12

She watched as the two wolves left. She looked around for something to do.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 13:32

Rue looked at Fallen,he was SOAKED in water,she laughed and barked to him "Is the water cold,Fallen?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 13:34

He raised a brow and noticed Rue nearby. He smirked as he got out and shook out his canvas. "I don't know." He went by her before pushing her in, "Check for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next