Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 13:54

Rue felt Fallen push her in the water,she laughed then went under,splashing him as she jumped up "Cold enough for me,what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:03

His orbs widened as he was prepared to back up but got splashed anyway. He sputtered some water and shook out his pelt. He smirked and pawed the water, splashing her. "Not a problem for me."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:05

Rue eyed a small frog and noticed it,she growled.Then flicked some water at it,it stayed in place.She flicked her ears,then jumped out of the water,shaking off the water,puffing up her fur,making her look like a lion.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:08

Toxic wrote:
I wrinkled my nose. "Uh.. I dunno."

"we could swim? Play tag with a bear again, hunt " she smiled "do anything we want, just pleAse make sure it is not nothing!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:09

He snickered before laughing a bit seeing her fur puffed. "Just accept it, you'll never catch that frog." He smirked teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:11

"Eh.. last time I went swimming I almost died of a cold. Playing tag with a bear, you know usually you get smarter when you grow, maybe it hasn't kicked in yet" I said, tapping her forehead with my paw. "As for hunting, to much effort." I sighed. "Aw come on, nothing is what I do best" I whined, stamping my paws like a little pup.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:12

Rue smiled "Of course I will,he isn't as smart as he wishes,his brai is the size of a acorn,mines much bigger,isn't that why were higher in the food chain?"
She jumped towards the frog,but fell on the rock,cutting open her paw.
She yelled "OWWWWW!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:15

She nodded as his paw tapped her head she froze for the moment "what about eh.. Playing?" she asked "with a stick? Play fighting.. Eh.. Anything?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:19

"Nu nu, no violence. Maybe some good clean game of...?" I said, drawing a blank. "I've never really played before, so help me out here"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:21

His lobes erected forward to her yelp of pain. Shaking his head he walked over and grabbed her by her scruff before helping her back to the den. He chuckled shaking his head, "Yeah, he proved who is higher in the food chain just now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:23

Rue snorted but then smiled "Thanks for helping me,I can take care of it, and that frog will be mine,but he needs a name..."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:24

"oh Kaay." she said "clean game of I-spy? Tag? Leap frog? " she said and smiled her tongue hung out of the side of end mouth and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:26

I titled my head, thinking. "I don't know how to play any of them so... Tag? Does that require a lot of effort?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:28

His trademark smirk came back onto his features as he rolled his orbs. Helping her down he sat near by and focused his attention to her wound briefly before looking towards the river. He shrugged not knowing of a name for him. "So, your gonna say a small frog did that to you, you should watch out next time they are vicious creatures." He teased.

Last edited by Fallen on Tue Jun 21 2011, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:28

"ispy is when you spy things, tag is a running game and leap frog is a jumping game." she explained "I-spy would be the easiest." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:31

She smirked "No,Im going to say when I was jumping out of the stream,I cut my paw on a rock,and I think Ill call him Fred." She smiled,but the sudden pang of pain hurt her paw,she looked at it,it was cut deeply and small shards of rock were deeeply in it,she sighed and pull one out,yelping.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:33

"It sounds boring though" I said, wrinkling my nose. "Tag?" I said, pawing Celine's tail before running off a few feet. "I saw Zodiak and Thalia playing something like this" I said, ready to run farther if she gave chase.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:37

She watched toxic run off she stinker her nose and chase off, "watching the love birds?" she asked and tackled him to the ground "And tag!" she barked poking his forbear with her nose before turning off running.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:39

"Fred the frog, huh? Nice." He laughed a bit before perking up to her yelps. He winced, back up a bit and rubbed his left lobe from being close enough for her to seem like she yelled in his ear. He leaned over and nudged her off her paw as he helped getting the small shards of rock out and helped clean the wound.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 14:42

I narrowed my eyes, "Whatever" I mumbled before chasing after her, hoping the subject would drop. I finally caught up and swatted at her back leg. "Tag" I said before turning on my heel and running the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 15:00

He spat out the blood from her paw that he helped clean up and shook his head. He smirked getting up and heading off and called out with a flick of his plume, "Have fun chasing down the smart and dangerous frog." Fallen yawned lazily as he walked back towards the river and arched his head down to drink.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 16:56

He continued to crawl on his stomach down the hill, slowly moving towards Nia in an attempt to reach her without her noticing him looking like an idiot. Once he reached the bottom, the male stood up and made his way towards the beautiful black female, his ears lowered and tail curled between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 18:39

She smiled and wagged her tail happily, "daddy?" She nuzzled him and giggled, "yeah, Im not much of a teddy anymore..." She laughed, showing her now long puffed out, fluffy white tail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 19:45

Toxic wrote:
I narrowed my eyes as the brute came over, my chain in his jaws. Why do you have it? I thought to myself, but instead muttered a thanks before lowering my head. I looked at it, seeing the link where it had been broke. "I don't think I even want it anymore" I mumbled, pushing it away with his paw.

(Eh... I lied)
(Cant reply, to many pages away) *he smiles weakly, turns away, and quickly trots over to a tree, looking at Thalia* "Grateful much?" he mutters.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2011, 20:49

Song watched as he sulked away towards Nia and sighed hoping best of luck to him in getting her forgiveness but it was up to her. She got up as well and began heading back, her eyes glistened in joy to notice the once small fur ball that was now Teddy.
Heading over towards her and Curse she smiled wagging her tail with joy, "Teddy!" She whined cheerfully as she greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next