Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 19 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 19 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 19 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 19 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 08:43

I smiled, content with just sitting next to Thalia. I was blissfully happy, yet still confused on what I had gotten myself into.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 11:56

Celine shivered and looked around, she felt sighed and muttered stuff to herself. She rolled around and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 12:29

The alabaster brute looked over at her before answering in a question. "Depends, only if the sting from it bothers you then you should but if not you dont have to." His lobes were caught in the distant commotion, noticing Toxic and Thalia were close together he smirked, "About time."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 12:37

Rue smiled "Yes,but poor Toxic was getting urned about it but, I guess its good now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 12:52

He shrugged at what she said, "Well it was obvious they cared for each other, they just were slow on who was daring to make the first move I guess." He said before falling over and lazily stretching out his form after a wide yawn.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 12:56

Rue sighed "I guess." She turned her face to the frog.She smirked and crawled over to it,then jumped up,catching it in her paws,she smiled cheerfully then said to Fallen "Ha! I got him! You said I would never get him!!!" She held to frog under one of her paws,making sure not to squish him,but where he couldn;t leave,he croaked and Rue smiled in achievement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 13:21

The brute sat up and smirked, "I never said you couldn't, thought of it probably, but never said it out loud." He shook his head as he walked over to her. Seeing the frog he raised a brow at how puny it was and chuckled thinking that this was higher than her just a day ago. "What are you going to do with it now Almighty Frog Hunter." He asked and sat by her eying the croaking creature as he poked it.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 14:19

Rue flicked her ears and smirked and realeased her grip,the small frog hopping off,she replied "Let it go,Im not crue,besides I have no use for him now that I have caught him."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 15:41

The demon's head fell to the side, confusion etched on his features. He'd expect for her to kill it to eat or something but got something completely different from her; she released it. His orbs flickered back and forth towards her then to the frog who was already gone from sight. He smirked and shook his head, "Boooo..." He said with a chuckle as he got up.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 15:45

Rue smiled then flicked her good ear "Why? What was I suppose to do with him? You didn't expect me to KILL him did you? I am not like that,you will come to learn that." She flicked her tail,she was still smiling though.She started to walk off down stream,not even waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 15:51

He shrugged expecting more than just a simple catch then release game but guessed not. He watched as she walked off further down the river and smirked before getting himself up and heading off towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 15:56

Rue looked around at a small waterfall in the water,she jumped in the water,and swam around for a minute,she sighed,had he expected her to kill the frog? Rue didn't do that,she only killed for food,or if she had too,and that would be VERY VERY VERY rare,she would fight,yes,but she hated fighting and killing,she didn't know why,but she had never liked it,but it was just a frog,nothing big.She jumped out of the water and shook her fur,fluffing up,then curling up by the bank for a nap,listening to the relaxing sounds of the stream.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 17:34

Song grinned feeling like a conqueror as she sat on top of Curse. Her tail wagged, lightly patting his stomach and his legs. She grinned at his comment of being stuck and leaned in to him and licked his muzzle. "Hehe, sorry for trapping ya." She said in her bubbly sweet voice before jumping off so he could stand. Song turned to Thalia and bowed playfully before running over and tackling her, huggling her, "Oooooohhh congrats, Foofy!!!" She said cheerfully before jumping up, still huggling her, "To the Ceremonial River!!!" She barked cheerfully and winked to Curse so he could bring Toxy. With that she ran off with Thalia flying like a toy behind her as she dragged her to the Ceremonial River.

( xD to the matey river place~)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 03:09

I laugh as Song tackles and huggles me "Thank you Lolly", I say happily huggling her back, my tail wagging of joy. I feel like a flying puppy as she drags me to the Ceremonial River.

-'flying' to the Ceremonial River XD-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 04:37

The anek smiles and gets up slowly, he walks over to Toxic and grabs his ears pulling him "Come on Mr!" he mumbles through the fur and drags him over to Ceremonial River.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 05:09

"Um.. Ow?" I mumbled as I was dragged. "I am capable of walking short distances you know?" I told him, but came along anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 13:42

The demon silently sauntered through the forest, his lobes pricked as he wandered in search for a meal. A familiar alluring stench came to him and he began heading out towards the trail to begin a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 15:37

Rue woke up from her nap and then yawned,stretching her limbs one by one,she smiled,it had been peaceful to listen to the water and frogs and other little creatures while falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 02:37

Curse's howl echoed through the entire packs territory summoning the pack to the Ceremonial River (in the east)
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 05:46

Rue perked her ears to the howl,and sighed,she didn't want to get up but had to now

~To the Ceremonial River!!!~
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 09:00

Teddy followed everyone, wondering what was happening.
(to the... yeh that... ugh YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 12:48

His lobes perked to the faint howl of the Anek and rose to his feet before heading over towards it.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 01:09

She walked into the den, she stumbled around because of her eye was slapped by a branch she couldn't see at all. She tripped and fell, she grunted in annoyance and just laid there, hearing the howl she had no choice but to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:23

I happily jump around in circles while I wait for Toxic and the others to finally arrive.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:25

I padded in slowly, my tail swaying back and forth. "Happy much?" I laughed, seeing Thalia jumping around like a pup. I shook out my fur before sitting down in front of her. "What to do?" I asked quizzically, a tilt to my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next