Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:31

Curse walked in and headed straight for the river, he jumped in feeling the soothing liquid cool his body heat down.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:34

I stop jumping around and watch Curse as he jumps into the river. "Surprise attack Poofish!", I whisper in Toxic's ear.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:36

I smirked and crouched forward, ninja hiding behind trees and bushes until I was right at the waters edge hiding under a fallen log. I looked back waiting for Thalia, not expecting her to be as ninja as me(:<
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:38

Curse spread out his body his limbs all stretched he relaxed laying half submerged below the surface.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:41

I try to do the same ninja moves as Loxy but fail at it. XD
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:47

I grinned watching her fail but as soon as she got there I tensed, ready to attack. "You get him if he starts to drown me, which is a possibility, because I could be a serial killer ya know" I explained. I suddenly bolted out from under the log and jumped off the back, landing on Curse's back. "Gotcha" I laughed, holding on to him like a float.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:50

Curse felt the sudden weight supply on his back, he muzzle submerged he gasped then flailed his legs flapping about he. Quickly slid his front legs below his body pushing him into an upright position, he looked at Toxic and pushed him over so he landed on his side in the water. The Anek loomed over him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:50

"Wait, what?! Who's gonna kill who?", I ask confused but then Loxy already jumps off onto Poofishy's back. Not knowing what I'm supposed to do I simply jump on top of the two. "Woohoo I win!!", I bark laughing before I fall down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:52

"Whoa" I barked as I was pushed into the water. I came up sputtering to see Curse standing over me. "hiya" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:53

Curse found himself falling once again this time his fall cushioned by Toxic, he looked at his younger cousin and shoved her off the top of the pile. He laughed quietly and rolled his eyes still sitting on Toxic as a perch "Hello Mr and Mrs Cushion".
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:55

"You guys are to fat" I grinned, arching my back and throwing Curse off. I swam away a bit, wagging my tail above the waters surface
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 06:57

"NINJAAA!!!", I bark as I try to jump onto Curse's back but fail landing on my face next to him.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:00

Curse looked at his younger cousin face down in the water, he bent down and picked her up placing her back on her feet "You need more practice" he teased and poked her chest.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:02

"Yeh, I need to practice landing right..", I say poking him back.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:03

"Your looking at the ninja expert here" I stated swimming over with my chest all puffed out. I grinned leaning into Thalia. "First lesson gotta be fast. I'm not up to give an example, to lazy"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:07

I try not to fall over as he leans into me."Well then big cousin is gonna have to help me", I say looking at Curse.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:08

"He isn't ninja enough but eh oh well. He'll have to do. Go run and be fast and ninja like" I laughed, instructing the alpha to show Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:11

Curse scoffed and pushed over Toxic "No order giving from you" he laughed evily and splashed Thalia and Toxic before racing downstream.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:13

"That wasn't an order, twas a demand" I laughed, watching him swim off. "Even though they are the same thing I think" I added. "It was to help Thalia though" I shouted over laughing.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:22

"I uhhh...I can't swim that fast...", I say watching Curse race down the river.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 07:27

"Then I guess your not meant to be a ninja" I grinned. "You must die now" I laughed, jumping up and pushing her underwater. I let go and swam off before she resurfaced, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 08:50

Rue sighed as she returned,the little fae was bored,and the freaking laziness was spreading! "Gawd..." She mumbled. She trotted over to a Pine and sat by it and scratched it,leaving a deep cut.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 12:50

(blame the lazy bum who just got with thali for spreading the lazeyness around xD)

The brute sauntered in with ease, he wasn't prepared to just laze about for the entire day. Shifting his gaze towards a low branched tree he went over to attempt to climb since there was nothing better to do except to plank around like wood.

Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 12:53

(Im blaming both of your lazy tails.... >D)

Rue got up and strecthed,looking at Fallen try to get to a low tree branch,she sneered towards him "Your going to get yourself hurt." She laughed and sat,watching him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:03

(he's the one that made me lazy D:)

The brute pulled himself up a few feet above the ground, his receptors swerved to Rue's voice and he chuckled, "Nah, you'll be impressed of my squirrel like talents." He called out before reaching up another branch. His left hind pillar slipped for a moment as he climbed but was able to maintain staying in the tree.

Last edited by Fallen on Tue Jun 28 2011, 13:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next