Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:06

Rue sneered "Its easy!" She jumped up and got her front paws on the branch before falling on her back,she mumbled "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:10

He smirked watching her trying to climb and out streched his form across the branch he was perched upon. "Seems you don't have that squirrel drive within you." He teased calling out. The brute wearily got up and went down a few as he neared the ground. He extended his obsidian paw towards her to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:12

Rue got up and dusted off her pelt and teased back "Hur,Hur,Hur how funny!"
She snorted then plopped down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:19

The brute cocked his head and dropped to the ground. He shook out his canvas of any twigs and leaves that might have gotten caught onto him. His optics sat ont Rue as he went ver and prodded her like an adolescent. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:21

Rue sighed then smiled and looked at him "I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:31

The brute grinned and wagged his plume but stopped shortly after. Getting up he walked around her wondering on what to do that she would be able to attempt then setled himself down to the ground as he pondered over it.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:33

Rue snicked "Im not a disabled bird." She ran and jumped into the river,easily swimming with the current,she called out "Well? Are you going to get your fur wet or stay on land like a fearful cat?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:38

He smirked deciding to play along, "But, my fur..." The hessian rose up onto his hind platforms and held his plume, as if he was hugging it fearfully. He went over and merely tapped the water before jumping back, giving off a fearful expression as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:40

Rue watched as he jumped in and said "Afraid you will get you crosses or shoulder triangles wet?" She laughed then splashed him before swimming to the middle of the stream.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 13:52

The brute nodded to her in a reply but wash immediatly splashed. His lobes drooped as he pulled a face, almost as if he was whining for her action. He smirked as he swam over to her to splash her and put on an act, "You ruined me beautyness marks don't do it again or I shall be foced to call on the frog, Fred."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 16:34

Rue laughed "Oh,Im so scared of him,he is a living nightmare!" She quivered then swam to a small waterfall,and went under it,waiting for Fallen to come and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 18:09

Teddy trotted back and sighed, going to the river and looking at her reflection, 'I wonder if anyone even noticed me since I came out. I look so different!' she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 20:38

*He gets up and starts sprinting toward somewhere forgotten, but yelps, when just over the border, a bullet hits him...in the stomach...*
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 05:10

Curse's ears twitched hearing a bulletshot, he tilted his head thinking 'Humans wouldn't dare cross the border'
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 06:01

I cough jumping out of the water where Toxic had pushed me down. I shake the water out of my fur but wince as I suddenly hear a gunshot and the yelp of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 12:47

I grinned, trudging out of the water before Thalia had the chance to get me back. I shook out my fur, wagging my tail and waiting to see if she was gonna get out to. I flicked my ears to the sound of a gun, but didn't think much of it. Humans never concerned me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 14:44

The brute floated towards her watching her by the waterfall. His receptors flicked to the gun shot and he stooc up, hackles raised. Fallen looked towards the anek for orders on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 14:54

Rue turned her head as a piercing sound filled the air,the she-wolf had never heard a gun or seen a human,she looked at Fallen "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 02:03

Curse looked to Fallen seeing the same expression mirrored in the other brutes face, he shrugged "Humans, but they couldn't be that close" his ears folded back as he looked to the direction of the fired gun shot.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 03:09

Even though the others don't seem to worry much about it, I feel uneasy, remembering the death of my former mate who was shot by a human long ago... I try not to think about it and walk over to Toxic sitting down close to him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 04:03

I yawned, sitting up straighter when Thalia came over. "Whats the matter?" I asked, sensing her unease.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 04:53

"Well..you heard the gunshot...", say I laying my ears back "it reminded me of something that happened a long time ago", I mutter, looking into the direction where the gunshot had come from."I hope no one's hurt"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 07:17

"It's ok, it sounded pretty far off" I said in an attempt to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:33

The brute snorted gruffly, his hackled still raised in annoyance of the chance of humans being nearby. The anek seemed sure about being distant from them. Fallen sighed his optics setting back onto Rue. He sat down before splashing her back "Nothing, just minor annoyances."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 10:36

Rue rolled her eyes as her bangs fell over her eyes,she blew them up then went under water,jumping out suddenly and tackling the brute,she yelped "Think Faster!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next