Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 25 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22 2011, 22:12

I frowned and laid my head back down. I looked around boredly thinking the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22 2011, 22:33

She giggled, "Niyol" She said. She wagged her tail and layed down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23 2011, 01:13

Nia gets up seeing the pups. She grinned at them and jumped on Niyol laying him- "Hey hun" -She smiles-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23 2011, 03:18

Curse wrote:
I fell back being tackled I shook my fur out of my face and looked up at Thalia, I kicked her off with my hind legs and bowed down my tail high in the air "I wasn't ready!" I barked jumping at her.

I jump backwards and bow playfully, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23 2011, 06:55

I woke up and looked around with sleep filled eyes. I sneezed and shook my head before jumping up and boudning over to the river. I lapped up some of the clear water before tripping and sending my whole face under. I get out and shook myself dry and padded back to the den area. I sat down, just to have my stomach growl. "I'm hungy" I mumbled laying down.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23 2011, 21:50

I morrored Thalia getting into a bowing stance, I looked to Fenris "Why not try your luck at a rabbit" I suggested and raised my paw pointing over the clearing. I lost my balance before I was able to put my paw back down and flopped on my side rear still in the air, "Huff" I groaned my face squished.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24 2011, 05:40

I looked over at Curse and grinned. "I can?" I barked excidetly. "I've never hunted anything before." I said as I walked to the clearing he pointed me to. I saw a small hare and crouched, my instinct guiding me. I inched forward and then ran full speed after the rabbit. It was to fast and escaped to its burrow. I couldn't slow myself so I stepped in the hole and flipped over and landed on my face. "Ow" I mumbled getting up. I looked around but saw no other animals besides a small squirrel who seemed to have a broken leg. I repeated the same thing, but this time caught up and wrapped my jaws around its fragie body. I shook my head, biting down until it went limp. I ran back to the den area and barked with joy for my first kill. "I did it!" I said before eating the small animal.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24 2011, 21:12

I nodded and praised the pup "Nice one Fen" I got to my paws and walked over "The greatest hunter's learn that their prey must always leave at some point, and always be alert" My ear twitched as I heard the rabbit trying to escape. I jumped round and clawed it throwing it into the air and then fell dead I bent down and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25 2011, 00:19

I stared in awe as he killed the rabbit. "I'm gonna be able to do that one day!" I barked, "I wanna be the best hunter there is" I added with a series of happy yips, jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25 2011, 02:13

I smiled "I'm sure you will" I nudged his squirel with my paw "Well don't let it go to waste" I prompted and licked the blood from around my maw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25 2011, 03:09

Nia gets up and pads to the river. She yawns lightly and jumps in the water.- "Oh god it's cold" -She jumps out shaking her pelt and shivers a little- " Ehhh there goes my option of swimming." -She sits down looking at a butterfly as it flies by.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25 2011, 04:23

I grinned and began eating my meal. I licked my lips when I finished and sat down, full.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25 2011, 21:48

I smiled and turned round heading to the river, I brushed past Nia and bent down lapping up some cool water "That goes well with some rabbit" I thought out loud sitting on the bank.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2011, 07:31

Nia rolls her eyes grinning- "Im sure it does." -She yawns- "So hows your pup Teddy ? Never meet her yet" -She laughs shaking head-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2011, 08:11

I walked up behind the two and jumped in the water, "Cold" I yelped scrambling for the shore. I looked up at the two. "I taught Teddy how to say some words!" I barked proud of myself. "She was scared of Niyol though" I added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2011, 12:17

I tilted my head as I tryed standing on my hind legs to look over to see what everone else was doing before tumbling and falling face flat onto the ground. Spitting out the dirt from my mouth I rolled to my paws before wagging my taila nd trotting over barking playfully tothe group.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2011, 16:21

She smiled as she saw everyone enjoying themselves. Shaking her fur she rose to her feet as she trotted away silently. Feeling the wind gently shuffle through her fur she wasn't paying much attention and neary tripped but saved herself by getting into balance.
As she trotted into the forest, she wagged her tail slowly as she began to wander father and explore the parts that she hadn't had the chance to explore earlier.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2011, 21:45

(Song, if you're exploring feel free to add some new rp area's!)

I turned to Nia pricking up my ears "She is fine, she can walk and talk now" I smiled holding my head high with pride, I looked back to the den "Why don't Jinx and Teddy meet some times" I asked sitting myself down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2011, 02:29

He had gotten up and slinked towards Curse and Niakitia, he outstretched his neck and placed it between her shoulder and neck, rubbing her fur before looking up and licking her cheek, his eyes landing on Curse "I'm sure Jinx would like to meet Teddy"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2011, 06:29

I looked up between the two wolves and saw Niyol walk over. I sat down and yawned. "Hi" I barked before noticing a dragonfly and stopped to paw at it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2011, 07:41

Nia smiles- "Thats good and I duno I'll ask her later too lazy right now." -She grins and turns her head toward Niyol and smiles. She gives a lick in return- "Hey hun."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2011, 07:45

He smiled and lowered to his haunches beside her "Hi darling"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2011, 08:32

I wrinkled my nose when they licked each other. "Ewwy" I laughed as I walked back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2011, 10:27

She smiles and grins at Fenris- " Oh hush. " -She laughed looking around-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2011, 11:17

"Its yucky though!" I laughed sticking my tounge out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next