Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 32 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 32 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 32 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 32 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 32 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 21:20

He snorted aggresively towards the male, spinning around back towards where the pup was stood, he bowed now playfully and waited but the thought of Niakitia with someone else coursed through his head and caused him to feel depressed and angry.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 02:14

I stopped once I couldn't hear anyone else around. I flopped onto the ground and sighed. "Mint glue..." I lowered my head to the ground, a frown covering my maw. "I don't take kindly to strangers.... especialy when they first meet me by glueing me to the ground" I growled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 08:05

I growled playfully and ran to him and lept onto his head. I gnawed on his ears a alittle before sliding down his back and batting his tail, "Tag you it!" I yipped giggling as I look for a place to hide. I stopped when I saw the wolf with colorful feet head off in a rush then heard the distance noise that he was probably going to. I dropped my ears and ran back to Ollie and hide under his tail.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 16:23

He curled his tail around her gently, and tried to comfort her with a touch of his nose, before sliding his tongue over her body
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09 2011, 23:47

I sniffled and shook my fur until I finally let out a sneeze. I rubbed my nose with meh paw and wagged my tail looking up at daddy. I poked his nose with my paw and giggled before playfully wresting with his tail of fluffiness.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 10:51

I yawned as I woke up after a day of slumber. I blinked, gazing through sleep filled eyes back to the den area. I grunted and got up, seeing the tension had ceased. I sat a ways off, grinning as I watched the pup.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 05:40

He chuckled gently and picked her up gently, walking over to toxic as he set her down "Thalia, Song, Zodiak and Curse have been gone along time, can you look after Jinx while I go to see whats up" with that he turned his hints and trotted towards the others went
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 09:51

I tilted my head when the wolf talked to me in a calm manner for once. I then silently nodded as he walked off. I glanced down at the pup, "Well? What to do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 10:50

I blinked seeing daddy run off too and looked up at the green and black wolf. I yipped and wagged my tail looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 10:59

I wrinkled my nose, "I've never watched a pup before. So you tell me? What do you wanna do?" I asked again, nudging her with my paw.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 18:12

(what the heck happened to the site? Dx )
Teddy got up and trotted to Jinx, "Wheres mummy and daddy?" She asked, refering to Curse and Song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11 2011, 20:24

(It was changed because the old colours started to get boring)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 12:26

(I will kill you if you change it back to black ever again... >:L I would have to change my whole bio color scheme AGAIN)

I sighed as the other pup aproached. "Well first off, tell me your names" I said, laying down so I was on there level. I flicked my right ear, grinning as the metal pieces clanged together.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 18:24

I sniffled seeing Teddy and wagged my tail as I hopped to her and playfully gnawed at her head in a puppy great. "My daddy went that-a-way" I said pointing with my paw. "I think your mommy and daddy are there too" I blinked looking up at the wolf and yipped "Im Jinx, this is Teddy" I said poking her with my nose. I head the metal from his necklace and pawed it before asking "Why are they gone for a long time?"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2011, 20:12

Teddy looked at Jinx and nibbled her ear, "ok" She looked at the wolf, "Teddy bear" She corrected giggling. The pup looked at her little tail, which had gotten longer now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 09:05

I shied when the pup reached her paw towards me and only nodded when the other told me her name. "I dunno why they are gone. You guys need to stay here though" I added my overactive nose catching the scent of a strange wolf, and blood. I glanced down to the pups, feeling the need to join the others. "What a job, staying behind" I growled to myself before an idea erupted in my head. I quickly herded the pups into the den where I could smell Nia. "Stay" I told the two, a slight growl evident to make them listen. I turned and ran as fast as my lazy self could go following the others scents.

-Mountain Range, feel so left out. xD-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2011, 13:05

(meh, no way im being left behind! xD)

I frowned and got up sneaking away from the den and went after Toxic to Daddy thinking he might need help. I flumbled around before finding his scent and blood too I whimpered but shook it off headed to it.

-Du du, Jinxy to the rescue! Mountain rage xD-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 05:45

I lowered my muzzle and scratched the ground. Tired and weak.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:58

He scampered quickly into the den, laying down and setting Jinx beside himself
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:16

Faith let out a small sigh"What did I do?" she thought to herself. Her luminaries looked over to a tree providing shade, from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:17

I walked into the main den area and virgoously shook my pelt, snagging the necklace that bound my neck on a low hanging branch. I pulled back, only succeding in choking myself. I gagged before taking a more tactful approach and released myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:18

Faith turned towards a choking sound, her luminaries met a large brute. Faith gently rose to her peds, as she walked over to him bowing. "You okay?" she asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:19

Celine kept following the male, "HEEY!" she barked at him and grinned trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:20

Faith blinked as she saw a pup ran up to him, giving him one last bow she turned away.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 11:21

I nodded to the new wolf. "Are you a member of the pack?" I asked her and the pup I had just noticed, my eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next