Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+4
Hailey
Song
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:22

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 31 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 06:40

He frowned and shook his head, the purple fur also falling out as he gasped "My hair" He started to fret "Nothing wrong, nothing wrong?!? what about my beautiful black fur and markings"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 06:42

I watched as the fur I studied fell down dropping at my paws, I stepped back "uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 06:44

His uncovered eyes narrowed as he sat down and continued to pull the fur from his body, pink markings now popping out on his paws and tail "I believe this is not nothing"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 06:56

I nodded my head "That's not right" I watched in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 07:03

He bounces up and runs towards the small stream, a trail of fur into the water, where he rolled around and disapeared under the water
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 07:59

Nia glance at Zodiak and smiles in return. She turns her head toward Niyol and licked his cheek. She blinks as he wonders off and shrugged. She rolled on her back looking at the sky.-
(Ehhhh put me on EFA ? For a while please ?)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 08:29

I woke up and noticed my paw was stiff. I tried lifting it up but it felt weighted to the earth. I tilted my head in confusion looking down to see why.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 17:40

He appeared from under the water and blinked, the sunlight brighter then he had thought and he swished his newly found tuft of fur (more of a jiggle) and the brown male sat there examining his new colour
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05 2011, 19:30

I trot over to where I left my blue robin that i got when i went in the bushes and sat down chewing on it. I got bored quick and went over to see what the brown adn pink/red? wolf was doing by the water. I sat nearby before splashing at the water with paw but not daring to go in cuz it looked deep.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 02:18

I noticed Niyol had vanished, I looked around then a brown and pink wolf reappered I peered closer my eyes into slits "That can't be Niyol!" I thought to myself out loud. My ears perked out the sound of a yowl my eyes widened as I noticed the voice "SONG!" I yowled following the the voice towards mountain range.

-To Mountain Range-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 02:46

His Purple eyes had started to change hue's, currently a mixture of pink and purple, but he was more bothered about his purple hair
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 05:23

I giggle as Niyol complains about his fur turning pink and brown. My ears perk as Curse suddenly calls out for Song. Having the feeling that something isn't right, I follow the Alpha as he runs off towards the Mountain Range.

-Mountain Range, right behind our proud little Alpha x)-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 15:01

*he wakes up and laughs at Toxic's reaction* "mint glue" he says, innocently "you can get it of by licking it. Simple" he turns around, and yelps in shock at Niyol "Niyol?! What happenz to you?!" he asks, thinking 'This is totally unatural.'
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 16:18

He stopped and thought for a while "Its ollie now and I really have no clue" The earth toned titan lowered onto his haunches
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 19:41

(I made a couple of changes to Zodi. 1:He has a maroon muzzle tip. 2: He has a maroon tail tip)*does some serious gawking* "Ohmai, then, 'Ollie' " o.o..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06 2011, 20:27

His untrustful opticals narrowed on the Titan "Do you need something"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07 2011, 09:10

*rolls over as a show of submitting* "No, I just asked what was wrong D:" he gets up, and looks around at Ollie, keeping alert taht he could be bitten. "You wont hurt me?" He says, in a slight change of attitude. "I am not all jokes and play, you know. I can do serious damage." He says bristling but not getting direct eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07 2011, 14:22

I saw Ollie and went to him, curling my tail between my legs and pawed his leg. "Wheres Nia?" I squeaked out wanting to have someone to play tug of war with a stick. I saw the black wolf with colored stockings bristle up and could help but yip and hide behind Ollie before seeing him locked on the other and dropped my ears before backing from them and saying to self, "Um, maybe I can find something to do"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07 2011, 18:34

"I suggest if you want to keep all your paws intact, you don't go near Nia again" He hissed this aggressive before he turned towards Jinx, slowly padding to her and running his tongue over her head "Sorry, I haven't seen her"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 07:06

I saw him and sighed lowering my head wanting someone to play wit since Fernis was no longer here and moved on. I wagged my tail and spun around to Ollie and poked his paw 'Tag!!" I ran off then looked back to see if he wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 08:34

I listened in the two male wolves conersation before freeing my paw from the so called, 'mint glue' I stood up, flicking my tail in agitation towards the wolf with colored stockings.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 08:59

He trotted after the young pups, his tassle swaying in the wind and ears forced back from the air, slowly he catched up the the pup and gently swooped his neck down picking up off the ground to place her down again, just to poke her "Tag". Then the brute walked away a little bit waited then trotted and waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 12:30

*Growls* "Nia and I met a while back, but then, consequently, both of us must of found here" he looks over at Toxic, and grins. "Sorry Toxic." he says, turning back to Ollie. " I hope to keep all my paws, but, even if I am an "Omega", and have no right to hurt higher ranks, I still will fight you if it comes to the point," he then briskly walks over to a tree, and lays down. "Oh, and, by the way, my names Zodiak."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 12:34

I bared my teeth slightly, turning and walking farther into the forest. My bright eyes lit up the dark night as I trotted along.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08 2011, 20:09

*Flicks ears at all the commotion, so he gets up and trots in the direction of the noise*

-To the Mountain Range!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next