Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 8 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 8 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 8 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 8 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 8 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06 2011, 21:41

She looks up at Song and smiles.-"Thank you Song"-As she puts the leaves on me.my eyes close as the cold feeling from the leave goes on my wounds. She dosent bother moving her neck, so she just position her neck down and ears perked back and she silently whimpers-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06 2011, 22:48

The small vixen whimpered, seeing the male come from the den. She stayed submissive. whimpering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06 2011, 22:55

I narrowed my eyes seeing the the fae, I padded over "Who are you?" I asked not letting the fae out of my sight she smelt of blood and i was keen to know why.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 08:25

I watched as the young canine easily turned submisive and slowly allowed myself seem less threatning. I whipped my head around to see the dominant brute come and backed up a bit. I looked at the young lupin for her answer to the dominant.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 16:27

She smiles kindly and dips her head. Seeing Niakita settle down to rest for a bit, Song gets up and shakes her pelt then asks both Niakita and Blake, "Are you hungry?" She gazed towards the forest a bit before looking at them again, "I'm going to search for a meal and could bring something for you two as well." She said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 16:34

She looks up at Song and smiles- No thank you. I'm not hungry.- She looks up at Blake and looks back down yawning-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 17:58

Dragon << epic)
The young vixen pinned back her ears, "I uh...Im Azul.." She said nevously. The fae looked up at the male and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 03:20

I held my gaze lightly, looking down at the female I gave know sign of aggression or anything else. "Yes..?" i questioned sitting down resting my legs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 09:39

Nia gets up slowly and slowly limps to the den and stops, her ears perked of a new sent and she slowly limps to the unfamiliar sent. She breaths heavy already out of breath of how weak she is.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 14:01

I raised a brow at the young wolf's strange behavior but didn't pay much attention when I heard Nia's heavy breathing as she tried coming over. Shaking my head slightly I got up and walked over to help her. "Same Nia, being as stubborn as usual especially when your injured." I joked lightly as I helped her. "You should be resting though."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 14:11

She stops and breaths- "Im lead guard i have to do my job" -She grins a little and ears perks looking at the unknown wolf- "Whos that ? "She slowly sits down and rest still looking at the wolf-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 15:22

After a short successful hunt, Song trotted back towards the den with a hare dangling lifelessly from her blood stained jaws. Her ears perked when she saw an unknown yearling with the others she tilted her head as she headed over. Blinking she noticed Curse and growled lightly as she threw her small fluffy hare at his head making a little plop sound. "Don't you ever listen? Your suppose to be resting after what just happened." She said, an ounce of worry clinging to her words. Picking up the hare once more she turned to the young femme, "Hello there, who might you be?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 19:16

The small fae choked, "Azul" She pinned her ears as the femme growled at the male.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2011, 03:48

I was about to respond, but help my tongue and sat beside Song "I was resting, thats my im on the ground!" i said with a cheeky smile. I nodded to the new female "Hi Azul" i dipped my head respectfully and left the rest to Song.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2011, 13:48

Chuckling quietly, I rolled my eyes. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I felt my ears swirl a bit before answered Nia's question, "An adolescent, probably on the search for a home." I said quietly then lowered myself onto the ground as I watched.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2011, 14:03

Nia glares at the female and growls a bit- " Well let's go meet the loner"-She slowly gets up ears falls o the pain and slowly limps to her-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2011, 17:18

She shook her head before licking Curse's cheek. Glancing back at the young femme she smiled, "Nice to meet you Azul. This fuzzy one here is the alpha male,Curse." She said while playfully pawing his muzzle. "I'm Song, What brings you to our territory?." She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2011, 06:25

I smiled and shook my head, I turned and saw Nia walking over I dipped my head and smiled "Are you doing ok?" i questioned wandering if she had fully recovered from the fending off of the bear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2011, 10:54

She slowly limps to Curse side and sits down resting and looks up at him and smiles- "Getting there. I smelt a new scent so I wanted to check it out to see if its and intruder or not."- She looks at the female- "By the looks of it you two got it under control and nods and smiles at them-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2011, 13:04

I watched as Nia slowly limped closer towards the others. Yawning lazily I rested my crown upon my front pillars and watched with curious optics.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2011, 17:06

She slowly flicked her tail and smiled, "hi..." She lowered her head and looked up at Curse and Song... "I...was just...coming... to ask if.. maybe I could.. join?" She asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2011, 17:32

He finally reached where the other wolves were, but stopped slinking around in a circle so he was stood in the background, before long Niyol lowered his rump to the crusted weild, snow crunching beneath his mass
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2011, 23:08

Nia gets up seeing there's no need o being her and slowly limps to find shade breathing heavily again-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2011, 14:25

I huffed, exhaling quietly as I rolled onto my side and closed my orbs.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2011, 02:53

I got up Frantically and nodded, "The more the better!" i barked and turned round facing the Training hollow. I walked through the foresr not applying much pressure to the injury. I looked over my shoulder "Come on everyone!" i shouted and began to limp to the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: