Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 9 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 9 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 9 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 9 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 9 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2011, 19:43

She young wolf tilted her head, "huh?" She followed him, wondering what was happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2011, 20:36

Shifting his gaze, as he lifted himself off the ground but didn't follow instead Niyol headed towards the way Nia went
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2011, 22:19

Nia finds a huge tree with lots of shade. She slowly walks to it narrowing her eyes making sure theres no bear. She smiles and nods and slowly walks to it. -"I wonder why bears hate me. They look so cuddly but than they try to rip your face off, what's up with that.- She's giggles that she was talking to her self and slowly lays down near the trunk of the tree. She slowly puts her head down trying not to cause pain in her neck and looks around.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 00:49

He soon neared her, but stayed in the shadows wondering if she would be angry, knowing her followed her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:04

Hers ears perks at the sent Niyol is near and she smiles and barks softly wagging to tail an little.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:16

I slightly limped over to the two wolves, I peered around and noticed the snow had melted and the only sign of winters presense was the melted dewy water that hung from a single blade of grass. I inhaled deeply and smiled. "Hiya you two!" i barked approaching them my tail wagging back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:23

Nia slowly lefts her head up seeing Curse and smiles- "Hey Curse"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:25

I smiled and nodded tucking my legs below my chest I layed down and looked to Niyol "Hiya" i waved my paw in front of his face to check if he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:41

Blinks looking at them both.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:44

He snapped out of his day dreaming and stumbled backwards, falling onto his rump "ah"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:50

I shook my head and rolled my pupils "Oh dear" i chuckled slightly looking at him layed in a bundle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:55

She laughs- "Only you Niyol" -Grins-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 01:56

Flailing his thin limbs "Dun laugh"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:04

Her ears fall back- "Sorry" -She yawns lightly-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:07

He finally rolled to his feet and pawed her nose "Urm Nia?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:09

Her ears perked up and looks toward him- "Yes ?" -She slowly puts her head on paws still looking at him.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:10

I leaned forward curious as to what was going on, I smiled and stepped back watching from a distance my ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:12

He bit his lip and chickened out "nothing", hanging his head down slightly
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:13

Zala walked in, her head stood low. Her haunches holding her up. She lowered to the ground as she heard wolves talking.. She sighed 'not again!' she rolled her eyes swaying her tail beside her, she layed down brushing the scent of the pack on her.. She looked around carefully as she become nervous. Pulling her head and self up, she extended her legs, standing taller then the long grass as she looked out watching for any wolves. Catching her amber eyes on three, she smiled slightly. Pressing her ears to her head and she pulled out of the bushes, lowering to stalking pose as she walked slowly to the wolves. Once Zala reached them she bowed down and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:15

She looks at Niyol with confusion and ears perked seeing a wolf she growls not knowing who it is-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:17

I shook my head dissapointed with him, I scented a new wolf. On my way to go and meet them i trotted past Niyol and nudged him towards Nia with my shoulder, I winked at him descrietly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:19

He lowered his butt to the soft weild once more, flicking his ears backwards "Urm, Nia?" The male repeated
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:19

Zala pulled up as she heard a growl, 'Want to play hard ball?' she though growling a bit, Watching a wolf walk towards her.. She stoods till and stared.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:23

(lol tough cookie!)

I continued following the scent as it became stronger, I stepped out and saw a dusky pale coat. I snarled slightly seeing the female was a challenging loner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:23

She stop growling and look at Niyol once again and titles head- "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: