Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 10 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 10 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 10 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 10 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 10 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:28

"Will you, urrm" he shuffled nervously on his paws, looking up as he felt his heart pound against his ribcage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:35

She giggles- "Spit it out. We aren't getting any younger." -Winks-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:38

Chuckling nervously "be my mate?", he bit his bottom lip once more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:43

She smiles and nods- "Yes" -She nuzzles him and smiles-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:44

He licked her nose "yay" was all he could say, as he smiled widely
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:48

She giggles and slowly lays her head back down- "I hate bears" -She grins at him-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:55

He licked at her paw "I hate bears as well, but I won't let them hurt chu ever again" he smiled, resting his head beside hers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 02:59

She smiles and licks his cheek- "Thats awesome" -She looks around seeing to snow slowly melts.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 03:10

He rested his head upon her's and smiled, slowly falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 04:26

I smiled and looked at the sleeping couple, I leant down and whispered in Niyols ear "Knew you could do it!" i smirked under my breath. I wandered over and layed beside Song under the shade of a fallen oak, I tucked my paws beneath my chest and smiled licking her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 05:05

She grins hearing Curse comment and smiles at Niyol falling asleep. Her ears perked as Curse leaves and she looks around as everything starts to brighten up and smiles- "What a great way to start spring" -She yawns a little and watches everything comes alive.-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:06

The young vixen had followed Curse to the two wolves. She smiled and as he asked her to be his mate, she started to hum "can you feel the love tonight" She went to the two in love and licked their cheeks, "congrats" She smiled and trotted to where Curse had gone. She sat down and smiled, "I hope I find love some day..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:09

A smile formed over my lips as I rose my head to gaze at the skies, seeing everything already melting and having the light breeze brush against my ebony pelt. Lowering my apex to look about to see some members elsewhere as I wondered where they went, twitching my receptors to locate them to hear them nearby. I exhaled a long tired sigh while I padded over to the den and sat outside of it, hearing the constant dripping of liquid falling from a nearby tree which my tassle began to follow in a light rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:15

Nia looks up smiling- "Thank you Azul" -She looks around as the birds chirped and she grins-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:43

I laugh quietly as I see the new couple together and bark out to NIa, "Cutee!! Congrads you two!!"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:46

Zala looks at The new couple she smiled, walking ofver a large smile grew on her face "Congradz on your new status" she said walking off she sat down, ' why does it have to be so akward?' she thoufh pushing her head back and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:49

She smiles at the two thanks guys. She looks at Niyol and licks his cheek and slowly gets up moving neck and looks at Mjay- "Im starting to feel better." -She grins- "Lets do something crazy" -She noms on Mjays ear thinking what to do.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:52

Shaking my head I got up and padded around to find the others, spotting Niyol and Nia along with Maryjane, and a new wolf I haven't seen yet. "Congratz, Niyol, Nia." I said with a grin and sat down, looking at the others.

Last edited by Blake on Sun Mar 13 2011, 13:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:54

Zala smiled slightly curling up lonely as she layed her head on her paws, "hm?" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 13:55

She smiles and nods at Blake- "Thanks" -Sits down looking around and moving her neck- "We should all go do something"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 18:33

Song muttered quietly to herself and twitched slightly in her sleep. A small whine barley managed it's way out before a low growl. Rolling over onto her back she began pawing the air as if trying to run but stopped when she felt Curse beside her. A small yawn escaped her as she awoke before she snuggled close to him and wagging her tail a bit. Giggles seeing the new couple, "About time huh?" She playfully whispered to Curse.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 20:44

His jowls parted to release a smile yawn followed by a small whine, thrusting his fore legs forward before lifting his torso off the ground into a sitting position
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 21:35

The frantic tickling woke my from my deep sleep, I got up and yawned and looked out to the groupI spotted Zala and Blake then Niyol, Nia and Mjay in a small huddle. I chuckled at Song's remark "Yeah, Spring surely is the season of love" i chuckled and leaned down licking her nose.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 21:50

His ear flicked slightly, leaning over and licking Nia's cheek gently before bouncing up and down on the spot slightly
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 21:53

I followed the bouncing male with my pupils leaping up and down 'He is such a pup' i whispered under my breathe and crawled out careful not to disturb Song. I turned back and licked her face one last time and bounded over to the wolf "Niyol?" i said still following him with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: